The two sets of twins are one in a million

Maybe your right I have not known many racists personally.

Its better than the Urban dictionary.

I have never in my entire 50+ years heard it used as a racial thing.

I guess its because Im from the west maybe?

It has always meant unevolved to me.

I took it as you were implying the Neanderthal outlook some people have.....I don't consider you the least bit racist!

Not a very likely thread subject for a racist to produce.

To some any arguement will do if you dont like the message.

Maybe some here are not fond of my original message imparted in the thread?

Its better than the Urban dictionary.

I have never in my entire 50+ years heard it used as a racial thing.

I guess its because Im from the west maybe?

It has always meant unevolved to me.

I have to agree with TM. My husband and I both agreed that "knuckle dragger" is not a racially charged phrase. It's equivalent to referring to someone as a cave person. Perhaps, it may be used as a racial epithet in certain geographical regions, but not in our's.

Not a very likely thread subject for a racist to produce.

To some any arguement will do if you dont like the message.

Maybe some here are not fond of my original message imparted in the thread?

Perhaps if you hadn't felt the need to take a pot shot at someone at the same time that you posted this news item, it may have been received differently.

ABC News

We are brothers and sisters no matter what some knuckle draggers want to think.

You do not hold your belief in racial equality/the non-existence of race/the brotherhood of all humanity/etc. as Bertrand Russell would describe a liberal belief. You hold it inflexibly, dogmatically, and without regard to any contrary information, reasoning or opinion. There is no quantum of evidence, source or new data that would persuade you otherwise.

When it comes to race, you, and many like you, are as fundamentalist as they come.

Last edited:
I doubt that.

I cant help it , I find racist people repugnant.

You do not hold your belief in racial equality/the non-existence of race/the brotherhood of all humanity/etc. as Bertrand Russell would describe a liberal belief. You hold it inflexibly, dogmatically, and without regard to any contrary information, reasoning or opinion.

Here is a who I had in mind when I used that insult.

By the way, why do liberal threads on race get to be in "Current Events", but conservative/race-realist threads on race get put in the race section, or the "hate" section?

I think it's funny that my posts were essentially what triggered the race section, presumably because mods didn't want my threads "dirtying" the other sections, but as with all other attempts to squelch/censor race, it just hasn't worked. Racial issues leak out into all the other threads on a pretty regular basis. Kinda like the race issue in real life just pops up everywhere, and the more we try to bottle it up, the more people are fascinated by it.

I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I think that race, as a biological, social and political category, is very, very real. And it isn't going to go away because Seal and Heidi Klum have babies. And as white America slips to the minority, you're going to hear more whites piping up about it. And pretty soon, there will just be too fucking many of us to stop.

Last edited:
These children were currently born making it a current event.

Here is a who I had in mind when I used that insult.

Hating what you judge to be a hater from the position that you are somehow more evolved than they are doesn't really do much to change anything. Why use the first day of the year to be bitter and condescending ?

But that's not an argument, that's an emotional reaction. Einstein probably had a funny accent and wild hair, but he was right about relativity.

No its an intellectual one. People who dont want to mix with people of other races are intellectually dishonest.

Hating what you judge to be a hater from the position that you are somehow more evolved than they are doesn't really do much to change anything. Why use the first day of the year to be bitter and condescending ?

I didnt say I hated him , I just think hes unevolved and repugnant.

Id have to know him to really hate him.

And when i saw babies that looked so different from one another, I certainly wasn't thinking statistics......

I took it as you were implying the Neanderthal outlook some people have.....I don't consider you the least bit racist!

If you lived in the South, you would call TruthMatters a racist. Unfortunately, he's a liberal so by definition, he can't be a racist. (And blacks can't be racist, and hispanics can't be racist... You know the drill.)

Forum List

Back