The Tweet of God!

Who knew the Almighty was jealous of the balmy climes of Florida in January?

How hella cold is it up there anyway?!?!

Regards from Rosie

I just hope the 92% Christian aren't of the Westboro Baptist Chruch kind.....:)

Sounds more like someone hates God and feels like mocking Him to me. Let's see how that works out for them. I'm believing it won't be good. Maybe some catastrophe will hit them so hard it will take their breath away - when they finally catch it their first words will be - Oh! God! Please help!

I've seen it all too often.

Goodnight.

Does this sound like someone who hates God and is mocking him?

upload_2015-1-7_5-34-58.png

If you believe that God inspired men to write the bible then why is it impossible to believe that God isn't inspiring someone to write Tweets like this one?

God probably does have a sense of humor too, after all if he created us in all of our ignorance and stupidity he must have one IMO.

Sounds more like someone hates God and feels like mocking Him to me. Let's see how that works out for them. I'm believing it won't be good. Maybe some catastrophe will hit them so hard it will take their breath away - when they finally catch it their first words will be - Oh! God! Please help!

Goodnight.

View attachment 35644

If you believe that God inspired men to write the bible then why is it impossible to believe that God isn't inspiring someone to write Tweets like this one?

God probably does have a sense of humor too, after all if he created us in all of our ignorance and stupidity he must have one IMO.

So you finally admit there is a God, Derideo? That is encouraging news.
As for the guy who managed to get it right "ONCE" in all those tweets? Even a broken clock is right twice a day, De. I'm just not impressed.

Especially the one where he used the F word and made God look like he was a double minded liar - not to mention murderer. That one troubled me. If it doesn't trouble others then that is between them and God and that is all I have to say.

p.s. God does have a sense of humor. I know this personally. He also laughs. He can whistle too. It's in the bible.

Goodnight.

View attachment 35644

So you finally admit there is a God, Derideo? That is encouraging news.
As for the guy who managed to get it right "ONCE" in all those tweets? Even a broken clock is right twice a day, De. I'm just not impressed.

Especially the one where he used the F word and made God look like he was a double minded liar - not to mention murderer. That one troubled me. If it doesn't trouble others then that is between them and God and that is all I have to say.

p.s. God does have a sense of humor. I know this personally. He also laughs. He can whistle too. It's in the bible.

I used the qualifier "If", Jeri. No, I don't believe there is an omnipotent "creator" because that is a paradox.

As far as how your God chooses to communicate isn't that entirely up to him? Must he only stick to thees and thous? Or can he speak in plain terms that anyone can understand?

Your God didn't mince words when it came to getting some of his messages across in the OT. He ordered the murder of women and children and even abortions of pregnant women. He is no pansy when it comes to killing so why do you expect him to not use the F word when he invented F'ing in the first place?

He has 1.74 million followers already. How many preachers would give their right arm for a congregation that size? Obviously he is getting his message across and isn't that what it is all about?

Getting out the message?

Just because you don't like the language doesn't mean that the message isn't coming across loud and clear to those followers.

Why would G-d tweet, when he can just control us through flouride?

:rofl:

Because the last time God told mankind to write down what he was saying it got lost in translation.

Now he gets to say exactly what he means in 140 characters or less. No need for any interpretations.

;)

Moses had ONE THING he just had to do right and the damn fool dropped and broke most of it.

Well, shit, the MOFOs were heavy!!!

Regards from Rosie

:thup:

Depends whom you cuddle up with!

Hmmm...who would I wanna cuddle up with in the afterlife? Hmmmm.

If it is so cold up there, how am I gonna pack extra socks?

Looks like I will need a guy that plays footsie a lot.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

0011001100110011001100110011001100110011!!!

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

0011001100110011001100110011001100110011!!!

Otay, it's a date!

Fond Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back