The TV Doldrums

T U R И

what types of shows do you normally like?

Sci, action, cops shows, comedy, drama?

well, i am looking forward to:
Defiance
white collar
suits
longmire

and, because of the lack of other programs, i found two episodes of stargate sg1 last night.

Longmire is cancelled. White Collar is going into it's final season.

Longmire is CANCELLED? Really?

Longmire - Episodes, Video & Schedule - A&E

Well, here we are. All the regulars have completed their seasons - some never to return - and we await their return in the fall or the start of summer replacements.

What are you watching?

Anything interesting?

I stumbled across a show on AMC, Turn [couldn't find the backward n character] about Revolutionary War spies.

Other than that, it's a case of searching through several hundred channels to find anything worthwhile.:mad:
Seems like any more, more times than not, out of 125 channels on Mediacom, I can't find a darn thing that's worth watching. That's when I plug the VAIO laptop, HDMI, into the receiver and watch whatever I can find online. Youtube usually has some pretty good stuff.

I've been finding myself watching History2 Channel more often..along with Military channel because they have some interesting programs. The rest of the time, I am doing what you are doing...searching for something and usually finding diddly squat.

I drive everyone nuts. I'm a channel flipper. Even when I'm watching a show I like the moment a commercial comes on I'm outta there. It used to drive my wife crazy so she started watching TV on her computer. LOL :D

All versions of House Hunters

Falling Skies

Under the Dome

AGT

Chef wanted

Auto week

This Old House

DIY network

Too Cute

Desert Valley Restoration my new fave

Morning Joe

Andrea Mitchell

Today

I've been finding myself watching History2 Channel more often..along with Military channel because they have some interesting programs. The rest of the time, I am doing what you are doing...searching for something and usually finding diddly squat.

I drive everyone nuts. I'm a channel flipper. Even when I'm watching a show I like the moment a commercial comes on I'm outta there. It used to drive my wife crazy so she started watching TV on her computer. LOL :D

Good thing I am not your wife cuz every time you flipped the channel, I would take note. And that is now many times I would pee in your shoe when you went to bed. :D

Well, here we are. All the regulars have completed their seasons - some never to return - and we await their return in the fall or the start of summer replacements.

What are you watching?

Anything interesting?

I stumbled across a show on AMC, Turn [couldn't find the backward n character] about Revolutionary War spies.

Other than that, it's a case of searching through several hundred channels to find anything worthwhile.:mad:

There is a channel called HBOGO that offers plethora of new and old. Movies, sports documentaries, series etc.

If you have an HBO subscription through your provider, you can stream it free(as long as you have a smart tv or some device like a Roku)

I have HBOGO. :)

Right now..I am waiting for America's got talent to come on..so I am watching Hunt For Red October. Again.

Me too. I don't think I ever watch an entire show because of my channel flipping. Football is the only exception!

Channel flippers irritate the hell out of me. Brother in law does that. And he wonders why nobody will watch tv with him.

All versions of House Hunters

Falling Skies

Under the Dome

AGT

Chef wanted

Auto week

This Old House

DIY network

Too Cute

Desert Valley Restoration my new fave

Morning Joe

Andrea Mitchell

Today

Looking forward to Falling Skies!

Bad week. Old regulars off, things in progress interrupted (pisses me off: Game of Thrones), new regulars not started yet. This is when those of us who can't stream (internet slow; apartment wiring issue) rely on DVD series and Demand reruns.

You know it's really, really bad when I find myself watching TrueTori on Lifetime. I have never had any interest whatsoever in tabloid Tori Spelling but I was sucked into the martyrdom of those cheek implants, over-peroxided straw hair, red lips, and the endlessly dabbing of her overly made-up eyes as she boo-hoos about her cheating husband and the tribe of 4 children - that she popped out in 7 years - cope with cameras in their lives. You know her bloodsucker mother screwed her out of the father's monumental inheritance and the overly fertile lass with limited talents has a loser husband who just spent months in an institution for treatment of unspecified illnesses. Since when is a weekend 'affair' while on location in Canada cause for 5 months inpatient stay? I'm only on episode 3 and deeply ashamed of myself. Blame the network dimwitted executive sheep who all go off the air at once as if their entire viewing audience is on vacation with them. (Who can afford vacation? The former middle class is currently the working poor and we rely on tv for our stay-cations.)

Forum List

Back