The Truth!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this "Black Chicago Woman" is a real good example of not listening to Law Enforcement! The way things really went below:

DPS Dashcam Reveals Real Reason for Sandra Bland Traffic Stop Vindicates Trooper

"GTP"

"RAMBO"
god-devil.jpg

You have no say in race relations, I revoke your card ya racist punk.

Denied.

(Op calls obama the ni**er in the whitehouse).

That cop is an example of what power can do to little people. He had to have his way with the cigarette and didn't have the spine to allow another American their freedom. That is often the case with people who gain some power. Anyone who has served in the military or comes from a large family often sees the damage a weak personality causes, the man harassed a women because he was a mentally small man.

Yo, this "Black Chicago Woman" is a real good example of not listening to Law Enforcement! The way things really went below:

Hello, R.

What offense did this woman commit that justified the officer asking her to step out of her car?

Yo, Hi Avery, she was a "Chicago Black" who thought she could ignore the officers orders in Texas? Also, when he got her out of the car, she kick him? Is that enough for you Avery?

"GTP"

Hello, R.

What offense did this woman commit that justified the officer asking her to step out of her car?

Yo, Hi Avery, she was a "Chicago Black" who thought she could ignore the officers orders in Texas? Also, when he got her out of the car, she kick him? Is that enough for you Avery?

R, I see an American citizen who committed a traffic offense and offered the officer a reasonable explanation for why she moved to the right without signaling.

Again, what offense did Ms. Bland commit that justified the officer ordering her to exit her vehicle?

Hello, R.

R, I see an American citizen who committed a traffic offense and offered the officer a reasonable explanation for why she moved to the right without signaling.

Again, what offense did Ms. Bland commit that justified the officer ordering her to exit her vehicle?

Yo, "A" Offense? If you see the whole video, you will see she rolled through a stop sign too? Now, when a Officer of the Law gives you an Order? You Obey the Law! It`s very easy to see, that she had a Chicago attitude, and started talking with an attitude, you don`t do that in America, your parents should`ve taught you that growing up? Me, I learned a longtime ago, don`t talk back to a COP! They are the authority! You have no say so on the street, when you go to court, then say your peace!!!

"GTP"

Hello, R.

Yo, "A" Offense? If you see the whole video, you will see she rolled through a stop sign too? Now, when a Officer of the Law gives you an Order? You Obey the Law! It`s very easy to see, that she had a Chicago attitude, and started talking with an attitude, you don`t do that in America, your parents should`ve taught you that growing up? Me, I learned a longtime ago, don`t talk back to a COP! They are the authority! You have no say so on the street, when you go to court, then say your peace!!!

"GTP"
Probable cause for making her exit vehicle was what again?

Hello, R.

"GTP"
Probable cause for making her exit vehicle was what again?

Yo, being a Chicago Black Bitch!

"GTP"

It is important to remember that the arrest had nothing to do with her death while in custody. That being said, this was an unfortunate situation caused by miscommunication on both sides. The officer failed to state the primary reason for the stop and that he was merely issuing a warning. Also, his writeup seemed to take an inordinate time, although we don't know if this was caused by additional factors. Then asking her if she was all right may have exacerbated her annoyance with the delay.

However, this does not excuse her uncooperative attitude following a lawful stop by a police officer. After she rejected his lawful authority, the officer was justified in issuing her a regular citation. At this point, requesting her to put out her cigarette was a lawful order that she failed to obey, thus justifying her arrest. Her refusal to exit the vehicle then justified her forcible removal, and her struggle to prevent her removal constituted resisting arrest and possible assault upon a police officer.

What then happened was poor judgment by the police officer to singlehandedly force her out of the vehicle, thereby risking injury to himself and/or the motorist. Instead of losing his cool, the officer should have waited for backup to arrive. This might has allowed emotions to deescalate while at the same time providing additional evidence justifying her arrest.

On balance, I place greater responsibility on the motorist than the officer for turning a peaceful encounter into an ugly incident. If everyone acted as she did, we would have chaos throughout the country.

i disagree JW, the greater responsibility is on the POLICE OFFICER/PEACE OFFICER, who gets paid and trained to de-escalate situations... not escalate them.

i disagree JW, the greater responsibility is on the POLICE OFFICER/PEACE OFFICER, who gets paid and trained to de-escalate situations... not escalate them.

As I said, the officer lost his cool and should have waited for backup to arrive. However, no one would be questioning his actions if the motorist had been White. Do we really want to institutionalize special treatment for Blacks by law enforcement? What will this lead to?

Forum List

Back