The Truth about Private Manning

Since a lot of speculation has been presented here, let me say that Manning's Marine guards have shown great restraint in the face of taunts by Manning of a homosexual nature. Dude's lucky he hasn't been messed up big time. He is being detained in a professional manner though in accordance with regulations.

Yeah, hardened Marines, MPs, are no match for gays illegally taunting them with homo threats.

Where do you guys get this BS? From a crazy mill?

What evidence, exactly? Apart from the opinions of idiots who have no access to facts? You're being ridiculous. This wasn't about a 'war', it was Manning's way of getting back at his ex-boyfriend. A stupid, selfish, arrogant, pathetic wimp. Whatever he gets, he deserves. He betrayed his country. My country. And for that, as far as I am concerned, he can rot there.

You should resume taking your prozac.

In other words, you cannot argue on the facts. Good to know.

There is nothing to argue, idiot. The few tidbits of info we have to rely on suggest Manning is being tortured. We don't actually know any facts, and we can't know that he is or isn't being tortured.

Don't let that keep you from going batshit insane over the OP tho.

Private Manning should never have had access to that kind of information without proper supervision.

If he's guilty of espionage, then his superiors have to share in the blame.

That is ridiculous. He worked in intel, and had appropriate clearance to undertake the role he was given... He took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. He broke that oath. He, and he alone, is guilty. And he will spend the rest of his miserable life paying for it.

I don't care where he worked or what kind of clearance he had or what kind of oath he took.

He's still a kid with a low enlisted rank and should never have been left unsupervised with that kind of intel.

Since a lot of speculation has been presented here, let me say that Manning's Marine guards have shown great restraint in the face of taunts by Manning of a homosexual nature. Dude's lucky he hasn't been messed up big time. He is being detained in a professional manner though in accordance with regulations.

Yeah, hardened Marines, MPs, are no match for gays illegally taunting them with homo threats.

Same place you get your info. You make up crazy stuff wishing it was real for your plot to indict the U.S. on some weird ass trumpt up charges cause your boy Manning f'ed up and you hate this country. No evidence of torture. You know squat.

There is nothing to argue, idiot. The few tidbits of info we have to rely on suggest Manning is being tortured. We don't actually know any facts, and we can't know that he is or isn't being tortured.

I don't do 'batshit insane', I do cold, hard facts and logic. I certainly don't do 'tidbits' when forming an opinion. That you do speaks volumes - and none of it good. Carry on making a total jerk of yourself, it's of no consequence to me.

Private Manning should never have had access to that kind of information without proper supervision.

If he's guilty of espionage, then his superiors have to share in the blame.

That is ridiculous. He worked in intel, and had appropriate clearance to undertake the role he was given... He took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. He broke that oath. He, and he alone, is guilty. And he will spend the rest of his miserable life paying for it.

I don't care where he worked or what kind of clearance he had or what kind of oath he took.

He's still a kid with a low enlisted rank and should never have been left unsupervised with that kind of intel.

He's a grown up. He voluntarily enlisted in the United States Army. He knew exactly what he was doing when he stole confidential information and gave no thought to the consequences of his actions. In fact, the majority of Americans, have no idea of the consequences of his actions. And, quite a few appear to be too fucking stupid to think logically about the damage Manning, Assange and a variety of newspapers have done.

He's a grown up. He voluntarily enlisted in the United States Army. He knew exactly what he was doing when he stole confidential information and gave no thought to the consequences of his actions. In fact, the majority of Americans, have no idea of the consequences of his actions. And, quite a few appear to be too fucking stupid to think logically about the damage Manning, Assange and a variety of newspapers have done.

He's a 22 year old kid with a very junior enlisted rank and his head up his ass. He should never have had access to that kind of intel without proper supervision. In my opinion, no one below the rank of E-5 with at least four years of service should have access to inormation that can be detrimental to the US.

I personally don't give a Fuck what they might do to this traitor. Torture him all day, everyday, for all I care.

Spot on, brother ..... spot on.

Fuck Piece of Shit Bradley Manning and all the supporters of that fucking traitor made out the same substance.

He's a 22 year old kid with a very junior enlisted rank and his head up his ass. He should never have had access to that kind of intel without proper supervision. In my opinion, no one below the rank of E-5 with at least four years of service should have access to inormation that can be detrimental to the US.

That part is true.

However the bottom line is that, using his free will as an adult, he is a traitor to his country. And, that means that the Piece of Shit Bradley Manning should suffer the worst possible that can happen to him for betraying the country where others have and are suffering horrendous wounds while others have died hideous deaths serving the country he desecrated.

Last edited:
that's consistent with having been tortured

You have actual evidence he was tortured or are you just pulling this out of your ass because it's politically expedient? No need to reply to that, the answer is pretty obvious.

The evidence strongly suggests that Manning has been, is being tortured. If any hard evidence of that is leaked to the press I will let you know.

I don't think the military is gonna just volunteer it. The military is in the business of lying to cover their own ass and extralegal activities. The first casualty of war is the truth and all that.

So your evidence that he is being tortured is that they wouldn't tell you if he was, so you know he is? Wow, that is compelling...

The evidence strongly suggests that Manning has been, is being tortured. If any hard evidence of that is leaked to the press I will let you know.

I don't think the military is gonna just volunteer it. The military is in the business of lying to cover their own ass and extralegal activities. The first casualty of war is the truth and all that.

What evidence, exactly? Apart from the opinions of idiots who have no access to facts? You're being ridiculous. This wasn't about a 'war', it was Manning's way of getting back at his ex-boyfriend. A stupid, selfish, arrogant, pathetic wimp. Whatever he gets, he deserves. He betrayed his country. My country. And for that, as far as I am concerned, he can rot there.

I like the irony that you blindly believe whatever rumor suits your political cause, and your moniker is "skeptic." Is that like rightwinger who's a Marxist? You liked the sound of "skeptic" better then the more accurate, "blind believer?"

Same place you get your info. You make up crazy stuff wishing it was real for your plot to indict the U.S. on some weird ass trumpt up charges cause your boy Manning f'ed up and you hate this country. No evidence of torture. You know squat.

I didn't make anything up, quazimoto. All evidence suggests Manning is being tortured. Do you know what the word "suggests" means? It has a radically different meaning that words like "he did" or some of the other words you use to allege facts.

I don't do 'batshit insane', I do cold, hard facts and logic. I certainly don't do 'tidbits' when forming an opinion. That you do speaks volumes - and none of it good. Carry on making a total jerk of yourself, it's of no consequence to me.

Oh don't sell yourself short, you do Batshit insane with the best of em.

That batshit insane assertion that Assange isn't a journalist is just one example. Your queer assertion that Manning was motivated by some gay lover spat is as jumping and humping the shark as wild assed assertions get. IOW a perfect 10 on the batshitinsaneomometer.

Last edited:

Are you trying to break the batshitinsaneomometer?

A) you have no idea what consequences he considered

B) the State dept and pentagon have both said that the damage done was minimal

But they are probably just " too fucking stupid to think logically".

The information was mostly embarrassing to the US but likely forced us to reassign a lot of diplomats who were illegally spying on our allies in violation of US and international law. Idiot.

Oh don't sell yourself short, you Batshit insane with the best of em.

That batshit insane assertion that Assange isn't a journalist is just one example. Your queer assertion that Manning was motivated by some gay lover spat is as jumping and humping the shark as wild assed assertions get. IOW a perfect 10 on the batshitinsaneomometer.

Assange is a hacker. Ask any actual qualified journalist whether they consider Assange to be a journalist. He has no degree in Journalism, no background in journalism, no experience in journalism. He is a hacker. He was before wikileaks and he continues to be a hacker.

And, yea.... he was motivated by a spat with an ex-boyfriend. That's what Manning himself said.

It's not my problem if you are too fucking stupid to research your subject, try it sometime... you might find yourself developing actually informed opinions, instead of bullshit.

The info was all low level security stuff.

But I agree. A great deal of what merits a high security clearance should be earned in service to your country, not by interviewing your friends and teachers.

Assange is a hacker. Ask any actual qualified journalist whether they consider Assange to be a journalist. He has no degree in Journalism, no background in journalism, no experience in journalism.

But it has already been proven that the SCOTUS, the Pentagon, the Constitution, and the DOJ all disagree with your fiat proclamation. He was engaging in journalism. Case closed.

But when you are batshit insane anything you proclaim is true. Just because

Assange is a hacker. Ask any actual qualified journalist whether they consider Assange to be a journalist. He has no degree in Journalism, no background in journalism, no experience in journalism.

But it has already been proven that the SCOTUS, the Pentagon, the Constitution, and the DOJ all disagree with your fiat proclamation. He was engaging in journalism. Case closed.

But when you are batshit insane anything you proclaim is true. Just because

He is not a journalist. I didn't say he wasn't engaged in journalism. I said he is not a journalist. It's not my fault if you don't understand the difference between a professional and an amateur.

So, no, I am not batshit insane.... I am just smarter than you. I just proved it.

Forum List

Back