The Truth about Private Manning

Asshat, you say Manning betrayed his country. I think he exposed the treason of the ruling elite who drag this country into war with lies for their profits
He didn't reveal anything I've heard that wasn't already known. As a member of the military who took an oath to defend his country, this wasn't how you do it. He should be hung for treason because revealing secret documents wasn't his call to make.

He is no different that Cheney when he exposed Plame
Other then guilt by accusation of the Left, how do you know that Cheney exposed Plame? And why would he even expose a soccer mom desk jockey everyone in the media already knew was a CIA agent because she wasn't keeping it a secret? BTW, we do know Wilson was a liar, he said Cheney sent him. Wilson lied about the documents he wrote which said he couldn't confirm or deny Saddam tried to buy yellowcake and he went on the air and said he'd proven he hadn't. The whole Plame/Wilson nonsense was one of the lamest concocted liberal crusades ever. According to Wilson Cheney sent him, a partisan Democratic Party hack to Africa and then then Cheney exposed his wife for going to Africa. Are you seeing "moron" in this anywhere here?

Last edited:
Prove it or STFU. Cheney would not aloow anyone to do anything without his approval. Even Dubya had to get permission.

Nevertheless, anyone who is willing to sacrifice freedom for the illusion of safety is a pussy. I fear no Muslim. I would not surrender a single liberty to terrorists.

But guys like you run around and scream Moooooslim!, Moooooslim. Am I scared? Nope.

Screw them, even they they had reason for 9/11, and screw guys like you who think the government has the right to do what it wants.

The only person that infringes on my liberty is the U.S. government. It is filled with elitist crooks who ought to be tried for treason.

Bullshit. The outting of Plame, Wilson and Brewster, Jennings and Associates was done with the full complicity of Cheney.

Linkypoo to something other than a Paul Krugman or Rachel Maddow piece that might maybe, I dunno, back up this asinine claim?

Prove it or STFU. Cheney would not aloow anyone to do anything without his approval. Even Dubya had to get permission.

Nevertheless, anyone who is willing to sacrifice freedom for the illusion of safety is a pussy. I fear no Muslim. I would not surrender a single liberty to terrorists.

But guys like you run around and scream Moooooslim!, Moooooslim. Am I scared? Nope.

Screw them, even they they had reason for 9/11, and screw guys like you who think the government has the right to do what it wants.

The only person that infringes on my liberty is the U.S. government. It is filled with elitist crooks who ought to be tried for treason.

Go smoke some more pot... everything's gonna be ok.

:eusa_drool:

Screw them, even they they had reason for 9/11, and
:tinfoil:

Right, be sure to keep the tinfoil on tight, Bush took his army of flying kangaroos that read minds and dive bomb you who are onto the truth to keep his secrets. He directs them using a camera he views through a periscope in the bathroom in his Crawford ranch.

screw guys like you who think the government has the right to do what it wants.
I think the government can do anything it wants? Are you retarded? Seriously.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that wild accusations you can't support and don't even make sense are the specific things they are doing. They are not taking our rights with conspiracies, they are taking them directly with tax and spend legislation. They are doing it in your face, dimwit. Not behind closed doors.

Anyway, I realize you told me it's my job to prove you wrong, not your job to prove you're right. So just answer the most obvious lie of the entire concocted affair.

Wilson said Cheney sent him to Africa and Wilson said Cheney exposed his wife as revenge for his going to Africa.

The question is, are you a moron?

FreedomNOTtoMuslimArseLickers,

You inundate yourself with so much shit, that some may begin to feel sorry for a pathetic Piece of Sit Whackjob like you......but not I.

I think that mouthy arsehole whackjobs like you should be put away in some looney bin, or deported because you are probably one of the fucking Muslims from the Mid East that snuck in.

It is you guys that are afraid of Muslims that are the tin hat crowd. You run around all day screaming, "Oh no! Muslims! Let's surrender some more freedom because they are going to take over the world. Maybe Dubya can keep us safe!

What a pathetic bunch of loser, lunatic cowards you are. If you are American, then I am ashamed to call myself one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back