The truth about Newt Gingrich’s first divorce

Sooo, it's a "soap opera" when a leftie tries to correct the record... Cool, Marsha...

I'm simply commenting on your drooling interest in National Enquirer fodder. THAT is interesting. Your subject matter is not, unless you like soaps and the such. I don't.

"The truth about Gingrich's first divorce" brought to us by the people who ignored the "bimbo eruption" squad. Bill Clinton set the standard for sleaze. Who cares about a regular divorce?

Duh, Bill Clinton has never been dee-vorced... he's a family man...

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

Lickdorka, you are a rancid hack little troll, but you amuse the hell outta me.

"The truth about Gingrich's first divorce" brought to us by the people who ignored the "bimbo eruption" squad. Bill Clinton set the standard for sleaze. Who cares about a regular divorce?

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

Yes, Gawd told me to keep entertaining you... I'll neg you again as soon as possible...

It is okay to admit fear, democrats.
Really it is.

Is "fear" why you rightie clowns bash Obama...?

Actually yes, in a way - fear of what the implications are about a nation which would elect Obama, and especially the implications of the media which would do everything in their power to facilitate it.

When people like Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose are talking like this days before the election, you know due diligence wasn't done. And it is terrifying that we as an American people let that happen.

Charlie Rose - A conversation with Tom Brokaw

So, we're loud, and maybe louder than we need to be, because we still can't tell whether people are listening and thinking or not. So maybe we're a little strident in our desperate attempts to wake people up, but the fact that Obama got to be president with as little experience/exposure as he had justifies our alarm.

You people really need to snap out of your delusional stupor.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Seriously.

Yes, Gawd told me to keep entertaining you... I'll neg you again as soon as possible...

Oh NOZIES. ANOTHER negative 23?

Bwahahahaha!

I enjoy the trade-offs, stupid.

Hey, Lickdorka, tell us more about the Bubba Clinton family values!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Family Values: Democrats don't go around preaching them - Republicans do.

Wrong, Lickdorka.

You tools lecture Republicans all the time whenever any Republican acts like a sack of shit piece of garbage along the lines of Bubba Clinton.

Sorry, little boy. But you have zero credibility when it comes to preaching about family values.

Why would posters like you folks ever leave The Romper Room?

To correct miserable fools like you out in the other forums.

The silly tripe you try to dispense should never be left uncorrected.

You know so very little but say so very much, and most of what you say is simply wrong.

Again, thanks for asking, Lickdorka.

:thup:

Forum List

Back