The truth about Abu Kamal: the story told by an eyewitness

sadyk

Rookie
Oct 31, 2017
847637_original.jpg

Leaving Abu Kamal terrorists have mined almost every centimeter of this settlement. It hinders the movements of our servicemen along the streets of the city.

Today mass media provides contradictory information about the situation in Abu Kamal that has happened to be the last outpost of the IS. So what is the real state of things there?

I have come to find out all the details of the Syrian army and our allies’ military operation against the IS terrorists.

I was smoking hookah in my favorite cafe on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea in Latakia, when a friend of mine called me. I am a useless journalist, while my friend is defending our homeland together with other militants of General Suheil’s elite division Tiger Forces.

He phoned me because he had been failing to get through to his wife two days in a row already and he could not tell her he is alive.

I promised him to visit their house as soon as possible and to ask her not to worry. Also I couldn’t help grilling about the operation and whether Abu Kamal is liberated or not.

I do not want to waste your time and make you listen to my long story about the action of artillery and air forces, about Suheil’s militants who were airlifted to the rear of the advisory and about the bravery of soldiers. I won’t mention the fact that Kurdish groups are putting pressure on terrorists in the northeast.

I am sure that everybody wants t know what is there about Abu Kamal.

The principal thing is that the town is under control of the Syrian army and their allies.

Though there is a number of ends and outs. Leaving Abu Kamal terrorists have mined almost every centimeter of this settlement. It hinders the movements of our servicemen along the streets of the city.

Besides, separate groups of intoxicated terrorists are still in the town. They are hiding in tunnels and basements. Also there are snipers who are ready to hole any inattentive combatant and suicide bombers attacking groups of our militants.

My friend was horrified by child soldiers. 10-14 years old boys live with terrorists, consume heroine and other drugs. During their school classes they are taught shooting. The group of my friend met one of them.

“I am still alive by happenstance and thanks to my nicotine addiction. I was trying to light a cigarette and got off back my group. I didn’t notice a little boy who was running towards our convoy. Having approached the soldiers he blew himself up and the explosion killed our guy”, - my friend told me.

Terrorists usually tell the world about each incident of this kind via social nets and messengers. And journalists do not even double check information and start producing fakes.

Forum List

Back