The trump mob defecated in the Capital and spread it....

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.
C4A50307-DB64-43AC-8CA6-080F51878A54.png

You are a disgusting human being....

Excuse me? YOU post the lie that Trump supporters defecated in the capitol building...I then pointed out that defecating in the streets, on sidewalks, in parks, and leaving dirty, used needles everywhere in Pelosi's district is the 'new norm' in Pelosi's district...and you call ME a 'disgusting human'?!

:p Bwuhahahahaha

Pelosi is a multi-millionaire self-serving politician who lives in a mansion in a ritzy gated community. While she continues to do whatever it takes to hold onto her power - to include breaking her own COVID-19 mandates by having virus-infected/exposed Democrats come into the House to vote for her, while she went on TV in front of her $25k freezer eating expensive gourmet ice cream, almost half of minority owned small businesses went under....and her constituents were shitting on the sidewalks and leaving used drug needles in playgrounds.

She had done NOTHING for her district, to help those in so much need, while she continues to seek to gain more and hold onto her power and to do anything and everything she can to remove Trump from office, even if only12 days before he leaves office.

THAT is a despicable human being, snowflake. And as Jonathon Gruber said over and over - snowflakes like you are stupid, and Democrats like Pelosi count on your stupidity to continue to get away with all the crime and corruption she / they do. To her, you're about as important as one of the turds on the sidewalks in her district, where she NEVER goes herself.

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.

They learned it from your thug wing.

Antifa pelts cops with urine and feces from slingshots, get detained by police. Mayor demands police chief explain why Antifa thugs detained ⋆ Powdered Wig Society

The Antifa thugs began pelting the police, in riot gear, with balloons filled with feces, urine, rocks, and pieces of bricks. Sounds like more than ample justification for arrest and charges for rioting and/or assaulting police officers, and jail, pending bail.
So now they are equals congrats..

Actually the lefties are still 1 up because they targeted people and not objects.
the targets of the trump mob were people.

Not with feces.

Maybe the Republican Protesters need to review the footage from the liberal "Occupy" movement from a few years back , so they can get "respect" from Chuck and Nancy and Hunter?

Camp in the major cities and crap on the sidewalks. Generally, just make a pain in the ass of themselves until the D's change?

Excuse me? YOU post the lie that Trump supporters defecated in the capitol building...I then pointed out that defecating in the streets, on sidewalks, in parks, and leaving dirty, used needles everywhere in Pelosi's district is the 'new norm' in Pelosi's district...and you call ME a 'disgusting human'?!

Pelosi is a multi-millionaire self-serving politician who lives in a mansion in a ritzy gated community. While she continues to do whatever it takes to hold onto her power - to include breaking her own COVID-19 mandates by having virus-infected/exposed Democrats come into the House to vote for her, while she went on TV in front of her $25k freezer eating expensive gourmet ice cream, almost half of minority owned small businesses went under....and her constituents were shitting on the sidewalks and leaving used drug needles in playgrounds.

She had done NOTHING for her district, to help those in so much need, while she continues to seek to gain more and hold onto her power and to do anything and everything she can to remove Trump from office, even if only12 days before he leaves office.

THAT is a despicable human being, snowflake. And as Jonathon Gruber said over and over - snowflakes like you are stupid, and Democrats like Pelosi count on your stupidity to continue to get away with all the crime and corruption she / they do. To her, you're about as important as one of the turds on the sidewalks in her district, where she NEVER goes herself.

It was not a lie. trumpism is a nasty lie.....and it will soon be dead...Thank God

Wipe the orange from your lips.

It was not a lie. trumpism is a nasty lie.....and it will soon be dead...Thank God

Wipe the orange from your lips.
TDS at work do you have a pinup of the President and dream about him?

Trumpers have been defecating on the Constitution for the past four years. I would expect nothing less from the Trumpster than for them to defecate in the Capitol Building. It is what they do.

Last edited:
Trumpers have been defecating on the Constitution for the past four years. I would expect nothing less from the Trumpster than for them to defecate in the Capitol Building. It is what they do.
Lol.
Tell us your thoughts on gun control.
Tell us your thoughts on hate speech laws. Tell us about your view on taxes (progressive income tax, flat tax, whatever).
While you are at it, please elaborate in exactly how conservatives shit on the constitution.

And what part of abiding by the Constitution have you sanctuary staters been doing???

Forum List

Back