The trump mob defecated in the Capital and spread it....

1610142110035.png

As we reported ... the woman was interviewed as rioters were making their way into the Capitol Building, and claimed she got pushed out and maced. While crying and talking about a "revolution," she repeatedly kept dabbing her eyes with a towel.

The looming question is whether the invasion of the Capitol was premeditated or not. Did the rioters plan the attack or did it just happen? It's interesting ... if this were just a peaceful protest, why carry an onion?

'ELIZABETH FROM KNOXVILLE' Rioter Armed With Onion May Be Evidence ...CAPITOL INVASION MAY HAVE BEEN PREMEDITATED

It just keeps getting worse...

Last edited:
View attachment 439564

As we reported ... the woman was interviewed as rioters were making their way into the Capitol Building, and claimed she got pushed out and maced. While crying and talking about a "revolution," she repeatedly kept dabbing her eyes with a towel.

The looming question is whether the invasion of the Capitol premeditated or not. Did the rioters plan the attack or did it just happen? It's interesting ... if this were just a peaceful protest, why carry an onion?

'ELIZABETH FROM KNOXVILLE' Rioter Armed With Onion May Be Evidence ...CAPITOL INVASION MAY HAVE BEEN PREMEDITATED

What's with the native American costume, anyway?

Trumpers have been defecating on the Constitution for the past four years. I would expect nothing less from the Trumpster than for them to defecate in the Capitol Building. It is what they do.
1610142133210.png

It seems that OWS protesters do the same.

1610142280687.png

And Antifa does the same.

Maybe we need to put up outhouses first and foremost at riots, even before the police arrive. That would take care of the problem.

HAHA thats fuckin awesome.
At least we got something cool for the failed "revolution"

It's an AMAZING FALSE EQUIVALENCY that being promoted by the Trump scum on this thread!!!

They are comparing criminal actions - that no one approves of - with the single most outrageous act of sedition in this nation's history!!!

They could not have their heads stuck up their asses any more than this!!!!!

You are a disgusting human being....

Excuse me? YOU post the lie that Trump supporters defecated in the capitol building...I then pointed out that defecating in the streets, on sidewalks, in parks, and leaving dirty, used needles everywhere in Pelosi's district is the 'new norm' in Pelosi's district...and you call ME a 'disgusting human'?!

:p Bwuhahahahaha

Pelosi is a multi-millionaire self-serving politician who lives in a mansion in a ritzy gated community. While she continues to do whatever it takes to hold onto her power - to include breaking her own COVID-19 mandates by having virus-infected/exposed Democrats come into the House to vote for her, while she went on TV in front of her $25k freezer eating expensive gourmet ice cream, almost half of minority owned small businesses went under....and her constituents were shitting on the sidewalks and leaving used drug needles in playgrounds.

She had done NOTHING for her district, to help those in so much need, while she continues to seek to gain more and hold onto her power and to do anything and everything she can to remove Trump from office, even if only12 days before he leaves office.

THAT is a despicable human being, snowflake. And as Jonathon Gruber said over and over - snowflakes like you are stupid, and Democrats like Pelosi count on your stupidity to continue to get away with all the crime and corruption she / they do. To her, you're about as important as one of the turds on the sidewalks in her district, where she NEVER goes herself.

It was not a lie. trumpism is a nasty lie.....and it will soon be dead...Thank God

Wipe the orange from your lips.
120D98AD-6014-4AEC-A0AD-F594BA92D32D.jpeg

View attachment 439564

The looming question is whether the invasion of the Capitol was premeditated or not. Did the rioters plan the attack or did it just happen? It's interesting ... if this were just a peaceful protest, why carry an onion?

Lol she is literally the dumbest person in America.

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.

So they have video cameras and now DNA evidence.

Arrest the person, I.D them publicly and let's go. Is this hard for police?
What these Trumper Covidiots didn't realize is that virtually every inch of the Capitol is covered by cameras and most of these cretins didn't wear masks.

View attachment 439564

What the fuck are you talking about? You’re trying to tell me you don’t keep an onion on hand at all times?? Have you never been just hanging out eating a sandwich, and realize that sandwich is missing something? Well it wouldn’t be missing something for long had you been prepared with your tactical pocket-onion.
Next you’re going to tell me you don’t have 200-300 zip ties on you at any given time.
How do you even function as an adult?

Excuse me? YOU post the lie that Trump supporters defecated in the capitol building...I then pointed out that defecating in the streets, on sidewalks, in parks, and leaving dirty, used needles everywhere in Pelosi's district is the 'new norm' in Pelosi's district...and you call ME a 'disgusting human'?!

Pelosi is a multi-millionaire self-serving politician who lives in a mansion in a ritzy gated community. While she continues to do whatever it takes to hold onto her power - to include breaking her own COVID-19 mandates by having virus-infected/exposed Democrats come into the House to vote for her, while she went on TV in front of her $25k freezer eating expensive gourmet ice cream, almost half of minority owned small businesses went under....and her constituents were shitting on the sidewalks and leaving used drug needles in playgrounds.

She had done NOTHING for her district, to help those in so much need, while she continues to seek to gain more and hold onto her power and to do anything and everything she can to remove Trump from office, even if only12 days before he leaves office.

THAT is a despicable human being, snowflake. And as Jonathon Gruber said over and over - snowflakes like you are stupid, and Democrats like Pelosi count on your stupidity to continue to get away with all the crime and corruption she / they do. To her, you're about as important as one of the turds on the sidewalks in her district, where she NEVER goes herself.

It was not a lie. trumpism is a nasty lie.....and it will soon be dead...Thank God

View attachment 439589
Lol well he’s gone 1/20 so obviously not for long. One term president. What a loser.

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.

What these Trumper Covidiots didn't realize is that virtually every inch of the Capitol is covered by cameras and most of these cretins didn't wear masks.
There are cameras in government buildings?
Who knew.

There are cameras in government buildings?
Who knew.
Apparently these Trumper cretins didn't

when are you going to do the same jim?....

Forum List

Back