The Trump Derangement Syndrome epidemic

You're using that phrase wrong. The proper definition of tRump derangement syndrome: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.
Awe...how cute...the left-wing lunatic once again steals from the right and tries to apply it for his own use. The next original thought that Crapitus has will be the first original thought she's ever had.
Lol, you didn't read my whole post, did you.

The worst TDS are on this site, foaming at the mouth in anonymity bent over a filthy keyboard with their Abbey Road posters alone in a studio apt.

It is hard to stay here at USMB, as if you condone them? Who would willingly hang around these maggots if in the open? Ugh.

Republicans love the stuff. They can't get enough.
That's hilarious from the person who fellated Barack Obama around the clock. I love when Dumbocrats accuse everyone else of their own sins. Want to know what the left is truly guilty of? Just look at what they are accusing everyone else of. It will tell you every time.
You really like using the propaganda of the nazis? Accuse others of that which you are guilty of. tRump uses it all the time.

The worst TDS are on this site, foaming at the mouth in anonymity bent over a filthy keyboard with their Abbey Road posters alone in a studio apt.

It is hard to stay here at USMB, as if you condone them? Who would willingly hang around these maggots if in the open? Ugh.
AMF and have fun!

The most humane solution to this America-hating, violent TDS sickness is a merciful, coup de grace injection of many grams of fentanyl directly into the brain stem......it's the only way such a bloodthirsty, rabid animal can achieve peace. There's no hope for such America-destroying animals in this corporeal life.
The thing I don’t understand is why these anti-American nitwits don’t just leave. Look at all of the Hollywood tools who “threatened” to move to Canada if Trump won. Well, he did. And none of them moved to Canada. Not one. More proof that they lie about everything.

I think it's because liberals get off on being completely full of shit, for whatever perverted sexual reason. And they've noticed that all other English-speaking countries have far greater immigration obstacles & border control than America's (which they scream is so WAAAAYYYCIST!!!) and glaringly higher taxes that America's self-hating liberals don't really want to pay. Money talks.

Republicans love the stuff. They can't get enough.
That's hilarious from the person who fellated Barack Obama around the clock. I love when Dumbocrats accuse everyone else of their own sins. Want to know what the left is truly guilty of? Just look at what they are accusing everyone else of. It will tell you every time.
You really like using the propaganda of the nazis? Accuse others of that which you are guilty of. tRump uses it all the time.
See? Tax Man proves the premise of my post. The Nazis are on record stating that they learned their tactics from the Dumbocrats in the United States. And here is Tax Man desperately trying to convince readers that those left-wing tactics are actually “right-wing”. It’s always nice to have an illustration to accompany a point!

They had no mind to start with so I would not expect any thinking now.
If that were the case, you wouldn't commit your life to mooching off of us. Oops.
I have no need to mooch like you do. I am retired and had very successful business's so I live off the proceeds of the sales.
Sure ya did, sparky. Cause every “successful” business owner demands that the government confiscate what they built and earned and redistributes it to heroin addicts. :rolleyes:

Dude...you’re a parasite. You don’t want to be responsible for yourself. You want government to force me to take care of your useless ass.

And to think...this is the best that the left has to offer! :lmao:
In perhaps the dumbest assassination plot that ever resulted in charges, a North Dakota man has pled guilty to stealing a forklift with the intent to "flip" President Trump's limousine.
One can always count on a lefty to look to Hollywood for their real-world “ideas”. Yes folks, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with the left.

Man pleads guilty to planning to flip Trump's limo with a forklift

They had no mind to start with so I would not expect any thinking now.
If that were the case, you wouldn't commit your life to mooching off of us. Oops.
I have no need to mooch like you do. I am retired and had very successful business's so I live off the proceeds of the sales.
Sure ya did, sparky. Cause every “successful” business owner demands that the government confiscate what they built and earned and redistributes it to heroin addicts. :rolleyes:

Dude...you’re a parasite. You don’t want to be responsible for yourself. You want government to force me to take care of your useless ass.
Wow, there is so much wrong, not to mention all the delusions associated with the nonsense you post.

Wow, there is so much wrong, not to mention all the delusions associated with the nonsense you post.
And yet you’re completely incapable of articulating what is “wrong” with what I post - much less back it up with facts.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

No different that Obama Derangment Syndrome (ODS) , which the right squealed like stuck pigs about for 8 years

Big Whoop!

~S~

Way it should be...............we are under no obligation to kneel before the insanity of liberalism.

doesn't mean we need to go 180degrees the other way Eagle

~S~
To hell with that........for too long we just ignored the leftist idiots........they grew like a disease.........silent no more............I oppose their agenda to the core............and will no longer be timid about my opinion about it............The Far left are freaking nuts.

The Far left are freaking nuts.

the 'far' anything are nukin' futs anywhere we go on this rock Eagle

~S~
And they have gained significant power in the Dems.........Look at what they are doing to New York and California...........they want that for the rest of us..........Big Business is hauling ass in both states...........They are NUTS......And they will try and do the same to us. To HELL with them.

The Far left are freaking nuts.

the 'far' anything are nukin' futs anywhere we go on this rock Eagle

~S~
And they have gained significant power in the Dems.........Look at what they are doing to New York and California...........they want that for the rest of us..........Big Business is hauling ass in both states...........They are NUTS......And they will try and do the same to us. To HELL with them.

It's HOW any given 'far' faction gains power Eagle.....

The entire right/left Dem/Rep narrative is to introduce extreeme differences where none really exist

>>>>

~S~

Forum List

Back