The Trump Body Politic

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
OK. So they're telling people Biden said what Trump said.
One would assume an informed voter class would recognize the shitcannery.

But these are Trump voters

EO.jpg

Not random people on a beach...
CONFIRMED TRUMP VOTERS

I understand your embarrassment.
I'm not embarrassed.

You should be, tho.

as my video pointed out, a large number of our population is uneducated when it comes to current events.

and anyone but an idiot would know those videos are cherry picked to provide the responses the producer wants.

thanks for providing evidence you're an idiot.

Not Republicans, Not Democrats...

MAGATS

I can understand your embarrassment.
Progs are on a mission to destroying a way of life people prefer. Trump is not doing that to Progs. That is the difference. He is not a radical. Just promoted as one. America first is survival for our nation.

I'm not embarrassed.

You should be, tho.

as my video pointed out, a large number of our population is uneducated when it comes to current events.

and anyone but an idiot would know those videos are cherry picked to provide the responses the producer wants.

thanks for providing evidence you're an idiot.
That would be MAGATS who're unducated fools.
MAGAT voters not random people on a beach.
ACTUAL voters, registered voters,confirmed voters...not surfers.

I do understand your embarrassment and your need to deflect.

Progs are on a mission to destroying a way of life people prefer. Trump is not doing that to Progs. That is the difference. He is not a radical. Just promoted as one. America first is survival for our nation.
I'm a people.
I don't prefer
beating and murdering people because they're Queer
beating and murdering people for the crime of walking while Black
enslaving women

I don't prefer
Lying about everything under the sun
Teaching and preaching hate
defending and protecting pedophiles

We know you prefer these things, what we don't know is why you're so proud of it.

Progs are on a mission to destroying a way of life people prefer.
------------------------------------------------------------

?????
I read that not infrequently on this venue. Poster 22lcid is just one of a long line espousing that 'Progs', or 'Leftist', or 'Dems', etc. want to destroy the American way of life, even America itself.

I don't get it.

Those folks live here too. Voluntarily I assume. And from what I can tell from my narrow view that segment of America seems to be thriving. Why would they want it all to be destroyed, as poster 22lcid alleges?

After all, they would have children, grandchildren, other family responsibilities, plus homes, jobs, possessions, assets, and hopes and dreams. In short, they would be heavily invested in America.....emotionally and financially.

Yet some here say those folks want to destroy all that?

Help me out here, why do posters such as 22lcid claim what they are claiming?

latecomers

Democrats have been full of shit much longer than that.

Choices: A return to mostly simple common sense policy or continued Lunacy (Acceleration into chaos, riots and street crime from unvetted Southern brown imported dicards).

easy choice. Only one choice. Need a quick fix. A strong pinch hitter that can hit the three run two-out shot. Only one person is willing to try. I’ll go with that one.

You mean Bank fraud, money laundering, defrauding charities and universities?

Forum List

Back