Zone1 The true Church will be eclipsed, says Mary at LaSalette

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I'm still reading through this but thought other Catholics and maybe non-Catholics would be interested. Apparently, the Virgin Mary told a young girl about the Church being in eclipse. Anne Catherine Emmerich who lived in a previous era said that we should "pray for the demise" of the dark church!

It's pretty dark with a heretic "at the helm." Myself, I say the Chair of St Peter is empty.

Site:

It is no secret that since the election of Pope Francis in 2013, there has been a concerted effort underway to dissolve marriage and dignify cohabitation, and to strengthen this infidelity by allowing divorced people living in adultery to receive Communion. (Amoris Laetita) Cardinal Carlo Caffara told Sr. Lucy of Fatima that "the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family" (Voce di Padre Pio, March 2008), and Lucy's words are certainly being fulfilled in our time.

Rome indeed has "become the seat of Antichrist," referencing the diabolical disorientation that now deludes the Vatican hierarchy. The Church in our time has truly lapsed into spiritual darkness--misguiding... the modern world, as prophesied by Our Lady at La Salette: "The Church will be in eclipse, the world will be in dismay
."

Last edited:

I'm still reading through this but thought other Catholics and maybe non-Catholics would be interested. Apparently, the Virgin Mary told a young girl about the Church being in eclipse. Anne Catherine Emmerich who lived in a previous era said that we should "pray for the demise" of the dark church!

It's pretty dark with a heretic "at the helm." Myself, I say the Chair of St Peter is empty.

They could not get Benedict out fast enough , and you are right , Christianity is under relentless pressure -- stems from the WEF, as does just about every ill on this planet.
My guess is that your religion will be moved at best to become e a fringe organisation and within a generation or two it will become a less than fashionable cult .

I think revelations just around the proverbial curtain will make the lovely story of Jesus look quaint and totally redundant .

Suppose , as wild examples , it becomes obvious that as a species we were first on Mars and secondly we have been in direct contact with Aliens from at least one star system since the 60s.

Of course you could not even begin to entertain such "heretical" ideas ,but in the bigger picture Christianity would quickly disappear , albeit Jesus might remain as one great spiritual earthly soul .
And, small consolation , other earth religions will suffer the same way.
imho naturally

Site:

It is no secret that since the election of Pope Francis in 2013, there has been a concerted effort underway to dissolve marriage and dignify cohabitation, and to strengthen this infidelity by allowing divorced people living in adultery to receive Communion. (Amoris Laetita) Cardinal Carlo Caffara told Sr. Lucy of Fatima that "the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family" (Voce di Padre Pio, March 2008), and Lucy's words are certainly being fulfilled in our time.

Rome indeed has "become the seat of Antichrist," referencing the diabolical disorientation that now deludes the Vatican hierarchy. The Church in our time has truly lapsed into spiritual darkness--misguiding... the modern world, as prophesied by Our Lady at La Salette: "The Church will be in eclipse, the world will be in dismay
."
The Church has been under assault, siege, experienced serious demise many time in its long history as has Judaism with its much longer history. That long history is a repeated theme of Creation, Sin, Judgment, Redemption found in the Old Testament of the Bible. Multiple times God began again with a remnant of the Jews and the Jewish faith is still with us.

And also that has been the case with the Church.

Jewish orthodoxy (the law) sustained their remnants making it possible to begin again with renewed faith and confidence despite the corruption and self serving evils of its leadership from time to time.

It has been the same with Catholic orthodoxy that, in spite of corrupt self serving popes and other clergy, provided a stability and foundation that kept the Church alive, however barely, in the darkest times.

At times the Light of the Church flickered dimly and was in danger of being extinguished, but a remnant of believers inevitably created revival of the faith and the Church became the foundation of cultures and societies again. It now has far more advocates than any other religion in the world.

IMO, the Church again has fallen upon hard times. Many, perhaps most, mainline denominations, including the largest which is the Roman Catholics, have succumbed, at least in part, to the 'woke' Marxist doctrines pushed by the radical left. God is pushed aside and is replaced by these social doctrines that do more to corrupt and weaken communities and societies than what benefit can be found in them. And the Light of the Church flickers more dimly and is in danger of being snuffed out.

And I think again revival is coming. And it will again pull the people back to God instead of worshipping manmade doctrines. And it will right much that is wrong and give us all hope again.

Maybe in 2023? Who knows?

Last edited:
They could not get Benedict out fast enough , and you are right , Christianity is under relentless pressure -- stems from the WEF, as does just about every ill on this planet.
My guess is that your religion will be moved at best to become e a fringe organisation and within a generation or two it will become a less than fashionable cult .

I think revelations just around the proverbial curtain will make the lovely story of Jesus look quaint and totally redundant .

Suppose , as wild examples , it becomes obvious that as a species we were first on Mars and secondly we have been in direct contact with Aliens from at least one star system since the 60s.

Of course you could not even begin to entertain such "heretical" ideas ,but in the bigger picture Christianity would quickly disappear , albeit Jesus might remain as one great spiritual earthly soul .
imho naturally
The Catholic church had no choice but to change with the times. However, that's my opinion and only one of several to choose from.

Meriweather and Ding are of the opinion that the Catholic church hasn't changed.

i understand them as saying that explicitly or at least that interpretation of the bibles has changed.

The acceptance of Darwinian evolution was one of the big hits the church had to suffer if it was going to attempt to continue to be accepted.

The Catholic church can't blame anybody but themselves for straying!

The Church has been under assault, siege, experienced serious demise many time in its long history as has Judaism with its much longer history. That long history is a repeated theme of Creation, Sin, Judgment, Redemption found in the Old Testament of the Bible. Multiple times God began again with a remnant of the Jews and the Jewish faith is still with us.

Jewish orthodoxy (the law) sustained their remnants making it possible to begin again with renewed faith and confidence despite the corruption and self serving evils of its leadership from time to time.

It has been the same with Catholic orthodoxy that, in spite of corrupt self serving popes and other clergy, provided a stability and foundation that kept the Church alive, however barely, in the darkest times.

At times the Light of the Church flickered dimly and was in danger of being extinguished, but a remnant of believers inevitably created revival of the faith and the Church became the foundation of cultures and societies again. It now has far more advocates than any other religion in the world.

IMO, the Church again has fallen upon hard times. Many, perhaps most, mainline denominations, including the largest which is the Roman Catholics, have succumbed, at least in part, to the 'woke' Marxist doctrines pushed by the radical left. God is pushed aside and is replaced by these social doctrines that do more to corrupt and weaken communities and societies that what benefit can be found in them. And the Light of the Church flickers more dimly and is in danger of being snuffed out.

And I think again revival is coming. And it will again pull the people back to God instead of worshipping manmade doctrines. And it will right much that is wrong and give us all hope again.

Do you think the Catholic church will disavow it's acceptance of Darwinian evolution? If it doesn't can the blame be laid on the left? Did the left become so powerful that the church is intimidated into accepting evolution? Or does the church need to accept the bame itself?

Do you think the Catholic church will disavow it's acceptance of Darwinian evolution? If it doesn't can the blame be laid on the left? Did the left become so powerful that the church is intimidated into accepting evolution? Or does the church need to accept the bame itself?
What the Church does or does not believe/teach about evolution is irrelevant to a discussion of the demise of the Church. There are many many different observations, beliefs, theories, question re evolution. My own is more in tune with that of Einstein than the hard core Darwinists but I do not dismiss either the Darwinists who no doubt get a lot right than I do the hard core 6-day Creationists. I allow people their beliefs in peace because those things in no way affect your, my or anybody else's person or property.

I am more concerned about the Church abandoning those beliefs, customs, traditions, mores that DO affect people's person and/or property and to their detriment.

What the Church does or does not believe/teach about evolution is irrelevant to a discussion of the demise of the Church.
The demise of the church is on account of people stopping to believe.

I think that is due in large part to the church not being able to stand firm on their beliefs.

Meriweather and Ding are of the opinion that the church hasn't changed or adjusted it's beliefs. Is that your position too, or can you acknowledge that the church hasn't always accepted evolution?

The demise of the church is on account of people stopping to believe.

I think that is due in large part to the church not being able to stand firm on their beliefs.

Meriweather and Ding are of the opinion that the church hasn't changed or adjusted it's beliefs. Is that your position too, or can you acknowledge that the church hasn't always accepted evolution?
I am not going to derail the OPs thread into a discussion on evolution which has zero to do with the thesis of this thread. If you want to discuss evolution, please start your own thread on that.

The demise of the Church in my opinion has zero to do with people stopping believing. It has everything to do with the Church giving the people little to believe in and/or abandoning what the p[eople believe in.

IMO, the Church again has fallen upon hard times. Many, perhaps most, mainline denominations, including the largest which is the Roman Catholics, have succumbed, at least in part, to the 'woke' Marxist doctrines pushed by the radical left. God is pushed aside and is replaced by these social doctrines that do more to corrupt and weaken communities and societies than what benefit can be found in them. And the Light of the Church flickers more dimly and is in danger of being snuffed out.

what more man made religious doctrines and worshiped are there than the scriptural documents of the 3 desert religions ... in fact few read those is why they have persisted to the present time, education has always been their nemesis.

paterfamilias, monogamous relationships are the true opiate that renders persecution and victimization of the innocent their true manner and deception used for themselves above all else including the heavens. the crucifiers.

The Churches of this world may be in decline, but God's church is alive and well. :bowdown:

Well, Jesus promised His Church would never be destroyed (Mt 16;18)

I am a Sedevacantist, believe that the Chair of St Peter is empty and has been since 1958. this appears to go along with the prophecies of many Catholics who say that things have to be a certain way (Satan takes over the Church) for a time and then at some point God will intervene and Jesus will return and destroy Satan and his vile work.

I am thinking that will happen soon and probably already has begun to happen. I mean, how long is God going to put up with there being no human head of His Church? of course Jesus is the true Head but He set things up so that we would also have a human head of the earthly Church, the first one being St Peter.

But no way are the last several popes actually popes in reality. JP II was popular but remember, he kissed the Koran, allowed pagans to worship in Churches, and etc.

One time, he allowed a Buddhist to place a statue of Buddha on TOP of the Sanctuary (where Jesus abides inside the Church. See Transubstantiation)!

And then years later, the roof on that chapel collapsed, right where that Buddha had been placed.

The Churches of this world may be in decline, but God's church is alive and well. :bowdown:
Is that why even "christians" have abortions?

divorce and remarriage after divorce and re-marriage?

I don't think we are doing well at all.

imho naturally
This wet dream was brought to you by Richard Dawkins and his sponsors

rexfeatures_3590231l.jpg

The church is still a mixture of wheat and tares.
It always will be but the tares got more numerous over the years and Vatican II was when they took over.

Well, Jesus did say that FEW find the narrow way to Heaven. Most people end up in Hell. It's their own fault.

He is basically a reptilians Bible hater.

That about nails it.
what do you mean by

reptilians? I know that means snake-like, but are u using it just as an adjective or did the guy know a lot about snakes? LOL

what do you mean by

reptilians? I know that means snake-like, but are u using it just as an adjective or did the guy know a lot about snakes? LOL
Just describing his demenor

He is a scientist that has written a number of books bashing religion, i.e. the Bible.

Just describing his demenor

He is a scientist that has written a number of books bashing religion, i.e. the Bible.
People can bash it all they want. I know what I was before I found---at least the beginnings of the Catholic faith--and what I am today. I wouldn't go back for anything at all. that reminds me of how Lot's wife looked back and, well, I'm sure you know what happened to her. Then the Israelites often wanted to go back to Egypt where they had great food and stuff.

I miss being younger but that's about it. I was doing things back then that --let's just say those things were messing up my life and the lives of others, intentionally or otherwise.

Forum List

Back