The troll unmasked

Hillary is still a democrat. What does that make her?

Stupid is not an acceptable answer despite its relevance

At least she is not a fence jumper, jumping to the opposition party against who ever is in power...But it is most opportune time, the GOP is weak and splintered...

Really? Remind me of her non fence jumping position on marriage. How about her non fence jumping position on the welfare reform her husband passed.

Or just do us all a favor & SHUT UP

Assuming that Hillary gets the democrat nomination, The Donald may be her Ace in the hole. I can see Trump running as a independent and splitting the republican vote in Hilary's favor. And Trump is smart enough to know that.

LMAO!!!!

libs are so desperate!!!

I don't care what Trump WAS

MAYBE we should mention statements CANDIDATE AND SENATOR Obama made, views of his; EVEN VOTES HE TOOK as Senator, BEFORE becoming President???

Assuming that Hillary gets the democrat nomination, The Donald may be her Ace in the hole. I can see Trump running as a independent and splitting the republican vote in Hilary's favor. And Trump is smart enough to know that.

he's smart enough to be a billionaire

what are you?

Trump Explains Clinton Foundation Donation The Daily Caller

Trump spent years donating to Democrats and the Clinton Foundation. He defended those political donations to Democrats by telling Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity earlier in the month, “So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans? Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid. Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote.”

He added that he has a good relationship with New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer.

http://viralvinny.com/24-reasons-wh...ngs+You'll+Only+See+In+Australia.+Mind+Blown!
“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

Last edited:
I wish Trump had brought up Hillary sounding like a robot whenever she makes speeches.
XhhqSyq.jpg

I wish Trump had brought up Hillary sounding like a robot whenever she makes speeches.
XhhqSyq.jpg
if 10% of all potential voters were actual robots, Hillary would win.

Well it looks like Trump plans on running third party to split the GOP vote.

Now Donald Trump Says He Will Absolutely Consider a Third-Party Run if the RNC Isn t Fair to Him Video TheBlaze.com

Donald Trump said he will “absolutely” consider mounting a third-party bid for the White House if the Republican National Committee doesn’t treat him “fair.”

“The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” Trump told The Hill in an interview published Thursday. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”

The billionaire business mogul said there are “so many people” who want him to run as a third-party candidate if he doesn’t win the Republican presidential nomination.

“I’ll have to see how I’m being treated by the Republicans,” Trump said. “Absolutely, if they’re not fair, that would be a factor.”

Trump’s comments to The Hill — his strongest yet about a third-party candidacy — came less than a day after he told TheBlaze TV’s “Dana” that his “total focus is to run as a Republican.”

“I only want to run as a Republican. I want to win, because that’s way we’re going to win, the best way,” Trump told host Dana Loesch. ”That being said, I will tell you so many people want me to run independent. But my total focus is to run as a Republican and to win.”

The economy does considerably better under Democrats vs Republicans. Carter was in a bad situation with the oil embargo and the economy going through a high inflationary period. I'm still not convinced Volker's move to push interest rates through the roof was the answer. It worked in the long run, but we suffered through about six to eight years due to the tightening of money. We didn't fully come out of it until Reagan's second term. As for the stock market, it's amazing how much better it does under Democrats. It's an oddity that so many people who have money invested in the stock market actually support a party whose policies hurt their return on their investments.

Forum List

Back