The Tower of Obabble at West Point

G.T will need TO deprogrammed from the Obama cult

creepy, he rides into every thread about Obama screeching you have ODS

even one's with MaBella Obama

:lol: whereas staph is in every whine-about-obama thread

Being no less of a tard than usual

"I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being. But what makes us exceptional is not our ability to flout international norms and the rule of law; it is our willingness to affirm them through our actions."

When/what did we flout, Gertrude?

Then he says the military will be used to counter climate change.

Go away mr president....please, go away.

Full transcript of President Obama?s commencement address at West Point - The Washington Post

He declared war on every straw man in the universe, and lost.

"I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being. But what makes us exceptional is not our ability to flout international norms and the rule of law; it is our willingness to affirm them through our actions."

When/what did we flout, Gertrude?

If I say what makes me a good citizen is that I have the ability to hold up a liquor store with my gun, but I choose instead to earn my money, how stupid would you then have to be to ask, "When did you hold up a liquor store?"

Obama stupid?

I know of very few that actually believe he is anything but an incompetent boob. Quite a few of us openly voice our disgust with him. I'd bet at least 70% of service members are longing to see him gone.

The newly commissioned officers are excited to get on with their careers, but not if they are being told they will be doing the work of Smokey the Bear.

Obama is an idiot and proves it every day.

He was all over the place, like his foreign policy....incoherent.

He lied about AQSL being destroyed....only an idiot like him would claim AQ expanding to smaller groups all over the world was his success.

Last edited:
History will be very kind to this President and his foreign policy record. This will drive the 20% nuts for the rest of their miserable lives.

Muslim history.

Do you envision some of your idiot pals chucking at that? I'll bet you do.

I wonder if it will ever dawn on you that you lack a sense of humor?

That was a deadly serious edit...but then how would a moron like you be expected to know that?

Obama's vision for America's foreign policy was almost exactly the same as Reagan's, after Beirut, so by all means,

trash the shit out of your dead hero.

Hardly. Reagan's foreign policy was to topple the communist Soviet Union. Obama's goal is to turn us into the Soviet Union.

Obama's vision for America's foreign policy was almost exactly the same as Reagan's, after Beirut, so by all means,

Hardly. Reagan's foreign policy was to topple the communist Soviet Union. Obama's goal is to turn us into the Soviet Union.

Even the Soviets gave up on the Soviet Union. Putin warned obama.

Aaaahahahahahabaha

Obama owns your entire beings huh

He prolly sits there in his bullet proof limo driving on his way to these things......so important that hes surrounded by hundreds in his security apparatus...and giggles like "oh man....me making a speech here is really gunna make those hopeless messageboard dopes' heads explode! Ha!"

(& here they are, fomenting their hatred)

Sadly I think you have unintentionally described this idiot and his administration to a T.

You've obviously never read Reagan's policy statements issued after Beirut. I have. You should.

can you imagine being FORCED to sit though this man's BS?

I would've wanted to turn my gun on myself

my gawd, 45 frikken minuets of rambling jibberish

someone should put his speech writers out of our misery

Last edited:

You've obviously never read Reagan's policy statements issued after Beirut. I have. You should.
I've witnessed the result of his divinely inspired guidance.

After 5 years we can honestly say Obama has the most failed foreign policy of any president. ANd I include Lyndon Johnson's Vietnam debacle.

Snowden
NSA
CIA
IRS
VA
Benghazi
ACA
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Iran
No Korea