The Top 100 Americans...

...The Left Hates The Most.

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Dumbfuck bipolar thinking fuckwads like you make them rich.

A little jealousy bubbling to the surface? :eek::eusa_whistle:

It might be more envy than jealousy because I envy your stoopidity and ignorance.

Did you mean: Stupidity <Google Search Result.

Well I have to give a shout out to the "Dumbfuck unipolar thinking fuckwads" on this one, after all we couldn't have made all these folks rich without their invaluable assistance..... :eusa_hand:

They are rich because they know how to exploit Nationalism.
Good point, I forgot to thank the nationalists for their help as well, thanks for reminding me. :razz:

That is it. I could have all the bushies/far right fuckwads on this board kissing my ass on a daily basis if I wanted to because they're basically simple minded children.
Yeah it's only by a herculean exercise of will power that we're all able to keep our lips off your cute bottom, lord give us the strength to continue to resist the urge.

You know I actually think CL by saying 'Nationalism' means to say American Exceptionalism which is quickly being erroded under this current crop....and that CL seems to subscribe to.

But I bet if somebody compiled a list of 100 folks the RIGHT most loves to hate, there would be a LOT of folks in the current Administration and Congress on it.

I dunno Foxfyre, personally I love all the left wing progressive kooks, they provide a never ending stream of comedy, well 'cept for when they're in power, then they stop being funny and I have to settle for laughing at the right wing progressive kooks (*Ahem* Lindsey Graham).

*Grahamnesty* And sadly as is McCain whom should take retirement unless he's vying for Robert Byrd's Coveted crown?

You mean Robert Byrd's "Hood" don't ya ? :eek:

I dunno Foxfyre, personally I love all the left wing progressive kooks, they provide a never ending stream of comedy, well 'cept for when they're in power, then they stop being funny and I have to settle for laughing at the right wing progressive kooks (*Ahem* Lindsey Graham).

*Grahamnesty* And sadly as is McCain whom should take retirement unless he's vying for Robert Byrd's Coveted crown?

Nah...Oldest serving DUDE in the Senate...

Nah...Oldest serving DUDE in the Senate...

So what did they do with Byrd's hood? I'm interested locating it since I've got some voters to intimidate and apparently the DOJ just lets that type of behavior slide nowadays. :evil:

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

It might be more envy than jealousy because I envy your stoopidity and ignorance.

No you dumbass. I meant stoopidity. Bitches like you whine about the silliest shit.

They are rich because they know how to exploit Nationalism.
Good point, I forgot to thank the nationalists for their help as well, thanks for reminding me. :razz:

That is it. I could have all the bushies/far right fuckwads on this board kissing my ass on a daily basis if I wanted to because they're basically simple minded children.
Yeah it's only by a herculean exercise of will power that we're all able to keep our lips off your cute bottom, lord give us the strength to continue to resist the urge.

You know I actually think CL by saying 'Nationalism' means to say American Exceptionalism which is quickly being erroded under this current crop....and that CL seems to subscribe to.

AE is bullshit and at best a euphemism so don't further embarrass yourself by trying to read my mind. You haven't even learned how to read posts.

AE is bullshit and at best a euphemism so don't further embarrass yourself by trying to read my mind. You haven't even learned how to read posts.

However AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM is what built this nation...Sorry it bothers you so.

However AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM is what built this nation...Sorry it bothers you so.

Really? I look forward to you supporting that claim. Surely you aren't stoopid enough to try and cite Manifest Destiny. Or are you?

Really? I look forward to you supporting that claim. Surely you aren't stoopid enough to try and cite Manifest Destiny. Or are you?

Why didn't you include Mein Kampf like the rest of the weasels you associate with?

Thing is sport...We were handed American Exceptionalism by the Founders and cretins as you take great joy in tearing it down. And you probably don't know what the term is anyhow...so you are just a waste of my time to be exposing myself to Carpel Tunnel...

How nice. Enjoy your self-loathing, and the loathing of a wonderful gift handed to you over 200 years ago that you revel in destroying. And I mean in the Course of Human Events...

...take it from there. (If you can)...

They left off Joe The Plumber.

Yeah they left off many I would have considered would have made their list...but most of these are the most vocal...and in the news...and oft-cited.

Besides? Joe was scrutinized by the paperazzi with several microscopes up his butt...Joe was screwed...and not kissed. They were done destroying him.

Nice thread, T!

And the list is spot on!

I'd say that Sarah Palin is the Number 1 on the Left list because I don't see any Leftist Lunatics moving next door to Glenn Beck.

Reagan also should make the top 10.

Nice thread, T!

And the list is spot on!

I'd say that Sarah Palin is the Number 1 on the Left list because I don't see any Leftist Lunatics moving next door to Glenn Beck.

nah they cant hate Reagan right now cause Obama keeps talking about him, and things he said and did. :)

Nice thread, T!

And the list is spot on!

nah they cant hate Reagan right now cause Obama keeps talking about him, and things he said and did. :)

I'm still waiting for the first Comparison...Obama v. Reagan...Heck? They've already sullied Lincoln.

Forum List

Back