The Top 100 Americans...

Dumbfuck bipolar thinking fuckwads like you make them rich.

Well I have to give a shout out to the "Dumbfuck unipolar thinking fuckwads" on this one, after all we couldn't have made all these folks rich without their invaluable assistance..... :eusa_hand:

See this is the thing? These people that succeed at their craft are saying and demonstrating what the vast majority of Americans whom prize Liberty know and understand already.

And this is what gets under the Statist skin...These people operate businesses in their craft...and if they weren't so good at it? (Take Limbaugh for instance)...

He resurrected AM radio...a dying medium in the mid 1980's. And had he been spewing the hate/vitriol that he is so oft accused of doing by the same that he makes great sport of?

He would have been gone a very long time ago. So it would seem to me that people like Limbaugh, Beck, et.,al were so terrible?

The public would have abandoned them. You would see their faces asking "you want fries with that order..."?

Make no mistake. What we see is bloviating from a rather large group that still doesn't get it.

~T

T, you're just not picking up the whole "punish success, reward failure" vibe that the new regime is putting down, get with the program and put your hand out. :tongue:

I don't see how anyone could hate these people, they're all just so cute and lovable aren't they?

:lol:

"Cuddly" and "Comfy" maybe, but lets not go off the deep end into that whole "cute" and "lovable" insanity just yet, after all we gotta give these folks some goals to work towards ........

Well I have to give a shout out to the "Dumbfuck unipolar thinking fuckwads" on this one, after all we couldn't have made all these folks rich without their invaluable assistance..... :eusa_hand:

See this is the thing? These people that succeed at their craft are saying and demonstrating what the vast majority of Americans whom prize Liberty know and understand already.

And this is what gets under the Statist skin...These people operate businesses in their craft...and if they weren't so good at it? (Take Limbaugh for instance)...

He resurrected AM radio...a dying medium in the mid 1980's. And had he been spewing the hate/vitriol that he is so oft accused of doing by the same that he makes great sport of?

He would have been gone a very long time ago. So it would seem to me that people like Limbaugh, Beck, et.,al were so terrible?

The public would have abandoned them. You would see their faces asking "you want fries with that order..."?

Make no mistake. What we see is bloviating from a rather large group that still doesn't get it.

~T

T, you're just not picking up the whole "punish success, reward failure" vibe that the new regime is putting down, get with the program and put your hand out. :tongue:

I know...I'm so ASHAMED...:eusa_whistle:

you are really stupid I voted for ron paul and worked many other people to vote for him as well due to his small gov principles

you should delete this post.

LOL, sorry, voting for Ron Paul by accident doesn't score you any points with real libertarians that actually understand what he means when he speaks. :oops:

it was enough to identify the problems but the gov didn't have the balls to shut them down
So like er.. um .. how many more pages of economic regulations do we need to "shut down" the "problems" that the first 73,000 pages "find" ?

the h in the last name did look out of place. you mean the guy from NJ who retards now worship b/c he cut pensions and called it saving money even though he will just have to pay them later. smoke and mirrors is now solid economics

Yeah I can understand how that whole spelling and geography combo thingy tripped you up, just out of curiosity do you know which planet you're currently on? could you find it on a globe if someone spelled it out for you phonetically ?

LOL, sorry, voting for Ron Paul by accident doesn't score you any points with real libertarians that actually understand what he means when he speaks. :oops:

right :cuckoo::cuckoo: thats why I had to register republican just to vote for him early on

So like er.. um .. how many more pages of economic regulations do we need to "shut down" the "problems" that the first 73,000 pages "find" ?

enough to shut down unsafre rigs like BP until they are fixed

Yeah I can understand how that whole spelling and geography combo thingy tripped you up, just out of curiosity do you know which planet you're currently on? could you find it on a globe if someone spelled it out for you phonetically ?

I knew you would punt on the pension thing and chose ad hominem, you are quite predictable

Where is an actual Republican leader or presidential contender on the list? Bachmann is the only one who actually holds office.

It just goes to show how rudderless the Republican Party is when ex-leaders and media hacks are your prominent figures

Where is an actual Republican leader or presidential contender on the list? Bachmann is the only one who actually holds office.

It just goes to show how rudderless the Republican Party is when ex-leaders and media hacks are your prominent figures

They're perpetually working against each other to win that top spot. I was thinking Rush might be pissed because he's only number three..

They all share the same bitter and ugly tactics. It's always so simple minded and it draws the even simpler minded to them. They've finally found someone who can express positively vile hatred for them.

right :cuckoo::cuckoo: thats why I had to register republican just to vote for him early on
Nice, just out of curiosity, how much did that government commission to fill out the registration form set you back ?

enough to shut down unsafre rigs like BP until they are fixed
Which would be approximately how many? after all if we're gonna have the nanny state protect us from the real world we don't wont Big Sister coming up short on the size of her regs .....

I knew you would punt on the pension thing and chose ad hominem, you are quite predictable
Sorry , it's such a target rich environment that inevitably some of the buggers get away, but if you care to re-state the specific nonsense you're referring to, I'll be happy to point out to you how stupid it is.

Not for nothing but apparently you missed the whole "these are the people the left hates the most" angle of the list, in other words the GOP didn't pick 'em the left wingers did.

A fairly decent point there RW. I grant you that. However? I hope the many that think like you capitalize on that thought?

Or. . .it's possible the Republicans mostly elect lovable, cuddly types to office.

1952836_f260.jpg

Not for nothing but apparently you missed the whole "these are the people the left hates the most" angle of the list, in other words the GOP didn't pick 'em the left wingers did.

True...He did have a minor point of 'electeds'? Let us hope that some of RW's same thought processes sink in with his fellow Libs...pick up on that note...especially when articles and comments are posted by the very same contained on the list?

Less vitriol when attacking the messenger?

One may hope, eh? [I wouldn't hold my breath for longer than a couple seconds though]

Nah...Forget it. :)

Or. . .it's possible the Republicans mostly elect lovable, cuddly types to office.
Naw, they tend to stick to the misguided, incompetent types just like Democrats do.

Alas that is sometimes true. But I bet if somebody compiled a list of 100 folks the RIGHT most loves to hate, there would be a LOT of folks in the current Administration and Congress on it.

The fact that the OP list is mostly folks who are not currently elected to office could therefore mean that those Republicans/conservatives in Congress aren't stirring up a lot of feelings among the Left.

Would the GOP pick a different list?

Lets see it?

Show me to your leader

...The Left Hates The Most.

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

A little jealousy bubbling to the surface? :eek::eusa_whistle:

It might be more envy than jealousy because I envy your stoopidity and ignorance.

They are rich because they know how to exploit Nationalism. That is it. I could have all the bushies/far right fuckwads on this board kissing my ass on a daily basis if I wanted to because they're basically simple minded children.

But I bet if somebody compiled a list of 100 folks the RIGHT most loves to hate, there would be a LOT of folks in the current Administration and Congress on it.

I dunno Foxfyre, personally I love all the left wing progressive kooks, they provide a never ending stream of comedy, well 'cept for when they're in power, then they stop being funny and I have to settle for laughing at the right wing progressive kooks (*Ahem* Lindsey Graham).

But I bet if somebody compiled a list of 100 folks the RIGHT most loves to hate, there would be a LOT of folks in the current Administration and Congress on it.

I dunno Foxfyre, personally I love all the left wing progressive kooks, they provide a never ending stream of comedy, well 'cept for when they're in power, then they stop being funny and I have to settle for laughing at the right wing progressive kooks (*Ahem* Lindsey Graham).

*Grahamnesty* And sadly as is McCain whom should take retirement unless he's vying for Robert Byrd's Coveted crown?

They are rich because they know how to exploit Nationalism.
Good point, I forgot to thank the nationalists for their help as well, thanks for reminding me. :razz:

That is it. I could have all the bushies/far right fuckwads on this board kissing my ass on a daily basis if I wanted to because they're basically simple minded children.
Yeah it's only by a herculean exercise of will power that we're all able to keep our lips off your cute bottom, lord give us the strength to continue to resist the urge.

Forum List

Back