The Top 100 Americans...

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Wow, you like Charles Manson? Who knew!

What only lefties hate Mass murders? Wrong pal back in the day Many Libs were fans of Manson, and his revolutionary ideas. :) People on the right wanted to fry him :)

you should delete this post. it shows you understand 0 of logic. the point was that mips said he/she like anyone the left hates and the left hates manson implying that mips likes him. same can be said for hilter, etc

you really think if you combined the networth of all liberals and all conservatives and compared that conservatives would have more?
Well not after all the wealth progressives masquerading as liberals have plundered from them ...oh wait "re-distributed" .... yeah they're pretty much broke now , congrats I guess and good luck finding another host to live off of.

also, how can the anti-education conservatives know any real math if they refuse to attend college. High school algebra and geometry won't get you far on many jobs of any value
Natural ability, I guess...which seemed to be enough for conservatives to figure out that 130 TRILLION was a number of alarming magnitude and yet strangely progressives apparently don't think it's big enough.

What only lefties hate Mass murders? Wrong pal back in the day Many Libs were fans of Manson, and his revolutionary ideas. :) People on the right wanted to fry him :)

you should delete this post. it shows you understand 0 of logic. the point was that mips said he/she like anyone the left hates and the left hates manson implying that mips likes him. same can be said for hilter, etc

you call that logical? LOL

you should delete this post.

LOL, check out the "liberal" version of free speech kids... pretty soon you'll only be able see this in museums and traveling carnivals.

I was actually beck's biggest fan before he sold his soul at FOX. used to watch him everytime he came on

Do you dislike him now because he is on Fox? Or because Fox has given him the editorial freedom to express his convictions as he always has on his radio show?

Such editorial freedom allowing real substance and analysis of ALL sides of every issue that has catapulted Fox to the top where it continues to beat the pants off everybody else.

Of course a great many of the Fox analysts and contributors are on Mr. T's list in the OP.

you really think if you combined the networth of all liberals and all conservatives and compared that conservatives would have more?
Well not after all the wealth progressives masquerading as liberals have plundered from them ...oh wait "re-distributed" .... yeah they're pretty much broke now , congrats I guess and good luck finding another host to live off of.

also, how can the anti-education conservatives know any real math if they refuse to attend college. High school algebra and geometry won't get you far on many jobs of any value
Natural ability, I guess...which seemed to be enough for conservatives to figure out that 130 TRILLION was a number of alarming magnitude and yet strangely progressives apparently don't think it's big enough.

bad time to typo. I think you meant the 13 trillion dollar deficit that republicans created three of those in 6 years due to two unfunded wars and a medicaid part D. the "conservatives" you speak of only cared when they didn't get to spend the money anymore

Sure it's the left wing, politically correct version of logic, interestingly enough the rest of the "unenlightened" world files it under "stupidity"

Speaking of which it is a good list. Alas, again I never make lists. :(

I did notice one name that isn't included but which creates various stages of apolexy among the Left here every time I quote him: Walter Williams. Maybe he isn't high profile or well known enough though.

bad time to typo. I think you meant the 13 trillion dollar deficit that republicans created three of those in 6 years due to two unfunded wars and a medicaid part D. the "conservatives" you speak of only cared when they didn't get to spend the money anymore

Apparently you haven't figured out what "Unfunded Liabilities" means, don't worry it'll find you long before you find it.

it fits perfectly into real logic which is how I explained it. lets see how I can break this down better.

lets begin:

assertion A = "since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right."

set B = "the people the left hates" which contains, for this simple example, elements {"Charles Manson", "Adolph Hitler"}

People that MIPs thinks is doing right is anyone in set B due to her assertion A.

therefore:

MIPs thinks charles manson and hilter were/are doing things right.

is logics really that difficult for you?

I was actually beck's biggest fan before he sold his soul at FOX. used to watch him everytime he came on

Do you dislike him now because he is on Fox? Or because Fox has given him the editorial freedom to express his convictions as he always has on his radio show?

Such editorial freedom allowing real substance and analysis of ALL sides of every issue that has catapulted Fox to the top where it continues to beat the pants off everybody else.

Of course a great many of the Fox analysts and contributors are on Mr. T's list in the OP.

what? I don't care about it beign fox. I care that he went from a real conservative to a jesus, big government freak just because his employer changed

Sure it's the left wing, politically correct version of logic, interestingly enough the rest of the "unenlightened" world files it under "stupidity"

I don't think you realize how dumb it makes you look that you don't understand basic logic. see my reply to charles, not that I wold expect you to understand simple math

Apparently you haven't figured out what "Unfunded Liabilities" means, don't worry it'll find you long before you find it.

yea like medicaid part D

Townhall.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Townhall.com is a web-based publication primarily dedicated to conservative United States politics. It was previously operated by the Heritage Foundation, but is now owned and operated by Salem Communications.

Salem Communications (NASDAQ: SALM) is a U.S. media company specializing in evangelical Christian and conservative political talk radio. It owns 99 commercial radio stations, 65 of which are in the top 25 markets. Salem is the fifth largest U.S. radio station owner after Clear Channel, Cumulus, Citadel, and Entercom.

Yawn.

...says the hypocrite who has sourced huffington and mediamatters...

yawn indeed...

Another list I didn't make.

Note to self; Try harder.

You made the list, they just didn't want to publish your name pursuant to the "protect the guilty" clause of the Constitution that the DOJ is currently enamored with.

You must have intimidated some voters at some point in your past to earn that particular honor, lucky bastage. :eusa_angel:

yea like medicaid part D

Give it another shot, this time try MediCARE and you'll get a lot closer to the progressive entitlement program that we couldn't afford when we passed it you're grasping for.

what? I don't care about it beign fox. I care that he went from a real conservative to a jesus, big government freak just because his employer changed

Big government freak? You HAVE to be kidding1 He is anything but. Where did you ever get that impression? The reason the Left has him high on the list of most hated is because he attacks so many of their big government sacred cows.

Last edited:
...The Left Hates The Most.

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Dumbfuck bipolar thinking fuckwads like you make them rich.

What's that old saying... The enemy of my enemy is my friend???? I've got some pretty good friends.

Forum List

Back