The Tom Cotton-Mitt Romney plan would boost U.S. Wages

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Cotton and Romney announced on Tuesday that their legislation will raise the federal minimum wage gradually, over time, by having it increase with inflation. The minimum wage has not been raised in any way since 2009, when the cost of living was 20 percent lower.

Simultaneously, the Cotton-Romney plan would drastically increase protections for the United States labor market by requiring all employers to use the E-Verify system that protects American jobs for Americans and legal immigrants — barring the employment of illegal aliens whom working class Americans are often forced to compete against.

“We have an obligation to protect our workers and fellow citizens,” Cotton wrote in a statement online. “This common-sense proposal will give millions of Americans the raise they deserve.”

Cotton and Romney announced on Tuesday that their legislation will raise the federal minimum wage gradually, over time, by having it increase with inflation. The minimum wage has not been raised in any way since 2009, when the cost of living was 20 percent lower.

Simultaneously, the Cotton-Romney plan would drastically increase protections for the United States labor market by requiring all employers to use the E-Verify system that protects American jobs for Americans and legal immigrants — barring the employment of illegal aliens whom working class Americans are often forced to compete against.
“We have an obligation to protect our workers and fellow citizens,” Cotton wrote in a statement online. “This common-sense proposal will give millions of Americans the raise they deserve.”

Sooooo insofar as plans are concerned you think we should pick Cotton?

it's not the gubmint's role to set prices for anything....Little wonder a poorly closeted corporate fascist like Romney is in on this.

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
The government isn't setting anything.

"If it is too good to be true. It probably is."

As everyone knows, once you raise the wages, everything goes up as well. Food cost, gas for your vehicles, insurance....EVERYTHING goes up!

Biden wants to raise the wages to almost $15/hr.

Hell, why don't we raise it to $20/hr.? How about $25/hr.

When does it end? :rolleyes:

"If it is too good to be true. It probably is."

As everyone knows, once you raise the wages, everything goes up as well. Food cost, gas for your vehicles, insurance....EVERYTHING goes up!

Biden wants to raise the wages to almost $15/hr.

Hell, why don't we raise it to $20/hr.? How about $25/hr.

When does it end? :rolleyes:
the sky is falling, the sky is falling

Rinse, repeat...

Never get through... Illegal aliens are in it.

Everything is going up...the rich keep getting richer and the middle class is being drastically reduced.

Trump championed the Middle Class Biden and the usual suspects champion the Negroes.

Everything is going up...the rich keep getting richer and the middle class is being drastically reduced.

Trump championed the Middle Class Biden and the usual suspects champion the Negroes.
trump championed himself.

Full stop.

it's not the gubmint's role to set prices for anything....Little wonder a poorly closeted corporate fascist like Romney is in on this.

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
The minimum wage is price fixing....Period, full stop.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

Because with you it's just generally bullshit.

So again, how so?

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?
The State is centrally setting the price for labor, regardless of where anyone lives or the given economic circumstances of that locality.

I'm sorry you're such a total dullard to not be able to understand this....Maybe you should stick to working the fry-o-lator and let someone else run the restaurant.

Romney has been a fan, and friends with, Cotton for years, and vice versa

anything they do has my approval

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?
The State is centrally setting the price for labor, regardless of where anyone lives or the given economic circumstances of that locality.

I'm sorry you're such a total dullard to not be able to understand this....Maybe you should stick to working the fry-o-lator and let someone else run the restaurant.
Having a minimum wage is not setting the price of labor.

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?

It's very existence is setting a price for labor, you fucking dunce.

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?
How so? the price for labor, regardless of where anyone lives or the given economic circumstances of that locality.

How so?

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?
How so? the price for labor, regardless of where anyone lives or the given economic circumstances of that locality.

How so?
I already 'splained it in simple English, and my English-to-sub-cretin translator is on the fritz.

Now go play on the freeway.

Oh, and fuck Cotton too.
How so?
It's self-evident.
How so?

So again, how so?

How so?
I already 'splained it in simple English, and my English-to-sub-cretin translator is on the fritz.

Now go play on the freeway.
You have not explained anything. You have just posted that the minimum wage sets the price of labor when you don't even know what is the price of labor.

Forum List

Back