The Three Monkey Policy..plus bonus

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If a News Media Outlet follows this policy, then they can be considered the Real News by the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party.

Hear no evil....If Obama or a Democratic leader say something about policies that may be detrimental to the American people, you didn't hear it and by no means report it.

Speak no evil..As a reporter, journalist or talking head always be positive in talking about the Obama Administration or Democratic Party policies.

See no evil.....Don't by any means, go around investigating the Obama Administration, Democratic Party, their affiliates or their policies just receive the talking points and report on those.

Added Bonus..If Obama or a Democratic Party leader says anything that is embarrassing or just plain nutty, either don't mention it or give it a positive spin.

(I'm just the messenger...:eusa_eh:... don't shoot me)...:eusa_angel:

If a News Media Outlet follows this policy, then they can be considered the Real News by the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party.

Hear no evil....If Obama or a Democratic leader say something about policies that may be detrimental to the American people, you didn't hear it and by no means report it.

Speak no evil..As a reporter, journalist or talking head always be positive in talking about the Obama Administration or Democratic Party policies.

See no evil.....Don't by any means, go around investigating the Obama Administration, Democratic Party, their affiliates or their policies just receive the talking points and report on those.

Added Bonus..If Obama or a Democratic Party leader says anything that is embarrassing or just plain nutty, either don't mention it or give it a positive spin.

(I'm just the messenger...:eusa_eh:... don't shoot me)...:eusa_angel:

Well I see 2 choices.. the post is incredibly smart or incredibly dumb..:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back