Our Mulatto President: "Dems Diverse, Repub Do as they're told"

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to call out posters for racism on the board I used to post on...

Mulatto? Are you fucking serious?

Doug

I am waiting for the press to start referring to him as "our first mixed race president." It will mark the end of the affair between Obama and the press. And it is coming.

I spent part of my childhood in Rio and Mulatto is not a racist term. Try barking up another tree.

Obama is our first Mulatto, Marxist Muslim President

I spent part of my childhood in Rio and Mulatto is not a racist term. Try barking up another tree.

Considering that in America anyone with any appreciable amount of "black" blood has been considered "black" for CENTURIES, yes it is racist to say that in this culture. But hey, conservatives are always willing to explore exciting new ways to be racist, especially now. I am assuming that you aren't posting from Rio tonight.

I await your next thread, "How come there's no WHITE Miss America?"

Doug

P.S. And please learn what the word, "Marxist" means, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
I want to hear about all this amazing diversity; how Dems supposedly "think for themselves":lol::lol::lol:

Considering that in America anyone with any appreciable amount of "black" blood has been considered "black" for CENTURIES, yes it is racist to say that in this culture. But hey, conservatives are always willing to explore exciting new ways to be racist, especially now. I am assuming that you aren't posting from Rio tonight.

I await your next thread, "How come there's no WHITE Miss America?"

Doug

P.S. And please learn what the word, "Marxist" means, it's embarrassing.

Obama's Mom's is white and his Dad was black, textbook Mulatto.

How come we're not talking about this Democrat "Diversity"

"Fox is not real news" -- Every "Diverse" Democrat on every bulletin board

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to call out posters for racism on the board I used to post on...

Mulatto? Are you fucking serious?

Doug

My Mom was born in Rio, so according to the Government I'm officially a Hispanic, so why are you being racist to me? Does my ethnicity threaten your whiteness? I just had Guarana soda, will you make fun of me for that too you racist whitey?

"Democrats are an opinionated bunch. You know, the other side, they just kinda sometimes do what they're told. Democrats, y'all thinkin' for yourselves." Barack Hussein Obama

Gotta love it when the US President sounds like a drawling Southerner...I thought Librul hated that?

Forum List

Back