i'm getting theses. so true

eat_shit_t_shirt-p23561668975376362.jpg

Rev, I view you as someone who doesn't follow a party line. You lean left, but I think you are a pretty rational guy, even though I rarely agree with you. But that doesn't matter all that much to me - you are honest and sane/rational. That's a big deal.

Rev, I view you as someone who doesn't follow a party line. You lean left, but I think you are a pretty rational guy, even though I rarely agree with you. But that doesn't matter all that much to me - you are honest and sane/rational. That's a big deal.

Hardly rational when shown the 'facts' he presents are snopes debunked splattercast e-mail chain garbage

how's that?

Hardly rational when shown the 'facts' he presents are snopes debunked splattercast e-mail chain garbage
Eh, I'm going with my experience. But, I wouldn't mind a link. It's always good to know the posting style of others, in my book.

Eh, I'm going with my experience. But, I wouldn't mind a link. It's always good to know the posting style of others, in my book.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/91220-the-magic-button.html?highlight=magic+button

You don't see how completely butchering the spelling of a thread where you post a link to a tshirt showing your more educated than Republicans and Democrats is ironic?

Even more ironic, you may be right...

Forum List

Back