The Third Gender

Laws here don't recognize any "non binary" or "third" gender so things like that couldn't happen.
Personally I think these people have a hard life. They don't love their body and plus other people often make fun of them :(

I saw a physician's form once that said:

"Please check the box for your gender:

- male

- female

- trans male

- trans female

- (something for male hermaphrodite)

- (something for female hermaphrodite)

- none"

Amazing !!

I don't care what you want to call yourself. Call yourself a fucking teletubby for all I care just STOP MAKING A FUCKING SPECTACLE OF YOURSELF. Why do people feel the need to make their issues public? If you like to clean the inside of your toilet with your tongue great, just do it and shut the fuck up about it. But please do brush your teeth.

Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Right.

So when are you going out to stone some girls who weren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

Hey, I think a bunch of people worked yesterday on the Sabbath... We need to get out there and stone the shit out of them, too.

Tattoo, women wearing pants, women wearing jewelry, women getting divorces and remarrying, a whole bunch of stuff in the big book of Judean Fairy Tales that people - even Christians - pretty much ignore now.

Here's the thing on that, God didn't change his mind, so we did.

Same thing with homosexuality. Some people are gay. Deal with it.
Christians live by the new testament, we are supposed to luv all. don't get confused, it's the sin we dislike not the person.

Then why do you want to restrict the person's rights?
I don't, any Christian who does isnt a true Christian. informing someone that they are living in sin isn't restricting anyone. control is not love.

Christians live by the new testament, we are supposed to luv all. don't get confused, it's the sin we dislike not the person.

Uh, then why were you still running aroundkilling people after the new Testament? In fact, "not killing people" is something you started doing fairly recently.
I can't speak for other Christians, but I will separate myself from any Christian who says they kill in the name of God.

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.
The option to choose male female or non is easier than you think!

Progress or lunacy?

15078775_420519065002389_6549787436141284950_n_0a0ec5a44e4dc07abec9594e6daa2857.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Movement for third gender option 'exploding' in U.S.
Project MUSE - “We Are Certain of Our Own Insanity”: Antipsychiatry and the Gay Liberation Movement, 1968–1980
On 15 December 1973 the board of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) voted unanimously (with one abstention) to remove the diagnosis “homosexuality” from the organization’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, a text that has since become the definitive mental illness classification handbook for clinicians and researchers worldwide. The decision was a dramatic reversal of majority psychiatric opinion only a few years previously, when attendees at the 1970 APA convention in San Francisco were appalled by protesters’ disruption of a panel on homosexuality. What the National Gay Task Force (NGTF) described as psychiatry’s great “turnaround” in the intervening three years has been widely attributed to concerted pressure from gay liberation activists, as well as to a more protracted campaign by homophile leaders stretching back nearly a decade.
Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
This is why liberals want to make everyone immoral.
The Book of Enoch covers these times. The animals in the Ark chase away the animals outside of the Ark. I laugh when I see this video and hear the song as it covers this aspect of it.

Right.

So when are you going out to stone some girls who weren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

Hey, I think a bunch of people worked yesterday on the Sabbath... We need to get out there and stone the shit out of them, too.

Tattoo, women wearing pants, women wearing jewelry, women getting divorces and remarrying, a whole bunch of stuff in the big book of Judean Fairy Tales that people - even Christians - pretty much ignore now.

I don't, any Christian who does isnt a true Christian. informing someone that they are living in sin isn't restricting anyone. control is not love.

Denying rights because you consider who someone loves to be a sin is restricting. Denying rights because someone's faith doesn't match yours is restricting. Believe what you want. Worship as you please. Just don't demand everyone to believe as you do.

Right.

Denying rights because you consider who someone loves to be a sin is restricting. Denying rights because someone's faith doesn't match yours is restricting. Believe what you want. Worship as you please. Just don't demand everyone to believe as you do.
U need to re-read my last post.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
It is shits like you , why our young are so screwed up, that they commit suicide. Conservatives know how to bring up their young teaching them that xx is female and xy is male, you have an inny you are a girl, if you have an outy you are a boy. That simple. But liberals who it is all about them first, who put their child in daycare right at the start so they can do immoral things, then come home at the end of the day, and then boy says "i want to be a girl" and the liberals say, "That's nice, you are now a girl". Instead of manning up and being the adults in the room they then let that child push them around being whatever they want and give in all the time. Liberals are such pussies for not teaching their children right from wrong, liberals are too lazy, that is why their children are fucked up in the brain. If you are insulted by what I have said, then tough shit, Cuba is open, see how well they treat LBGTQXWYZ1 there. We are tired of you, we have spoken.

Ground breaker Jamie Shup of Portland, Oregon has legally changed his gender to non binary.

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.

Sure, if it were only about "one guy."

It is about a social engineering agenda being pushed by the secular leftists in our govt, courts, and education system that --- among other things --- is destroying the innocence of children. Their creepy sex education exposes young minds to very disturbing ideas.

Then by 7th grade if they show any signs of confusion they will send them to "experts" to be counseled. They will assure them being gay is perfectly ok, go for it. Or if this is a greater confusion about am I a boy or a girl -- they will no doubt tell them switching genders is the thing to do if you feel that way. We can help.

Shit like that.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
It is shits like you , why our young are so screwed up, that they commit suicide. Conservatives know how to bring up their young teaching them that xx is female and xy is male, you have an inny you are a girl, if you have an outy you are a boy. That simple. But liberals who it is all about them first, who put their child in daycare right at the start so they can do immoral things, then come home at the end of the day, and then boy says "i want to be a girl" and the liberals say, "That's nice, you are now a girl". Instead of manning up and being the adults in the room they then let that child push them around being whatever they want and give in all the time. Liberals are such pussies for not teaching their children right from wrong, liberals are too lazy, that is why their children are fucked up in the brain. If you are insulted by what I have said, then tough shit, Cuba is open, see how well they treat LBGTQXWYZ1 there. We are tired of you, we have spoken.

So anybody who has a kid in daycare did it so they could do immoral things? Wow, that's nuts.

Ur right, God says the path is narrow. many have their own agenda, they are full of pride twisting God's words to justify their actions, another form of idolatry.

Well, doesn't that make your God kind of fucked up, that he didn't print pretty clear rules and have a wide path?

You see, the problem is, if you really believe Christian Bullshit, Jeffrey Dahmner is in heaven (because he found Jesus in Prison and all his sins were forgiven) and Ann Frank is burning in Hell because she never accepted Jesus.

What kind of fucked up sadist do you worship, anyway, Slick?

It is about a social engineering agenda being pushed by the secular leftists in our govt, courts, and education system that --- among other things --- is destroying the innocence of children. Their creepy sex education exposes young minds to very disturbing ideas.

Then by 7th grade if they show any signs of confusion they will send them to "experts" to be counseled. They will assure them being gay is perfectly ok, go for it. Or if this is a greater confusion about am I a boy or a girl -- they will no doubt tell them switching genders is the thing to do if you feel that way. We can help.

Shit like that.

Here's the thing. People are going to be gay or transgender no matter what kind of square pegs you FundiTards try to shove them into.

The notion that no one would be gay if they didn't have these libs telling them that was okay is kind of retarded.

On the other hand, brainwashing kids into thinking there is a Sadistic Sky Fairy who is going to burn them for all eternity if they touch their pee-pee the wrong way... that's actually kind of fucked up.

Ur right, God says the path is narrow. many have their own agenda, they are full of pride twisting God's words to justify their actions, another form of idolatry.

Well, doesn't that make your God kind of fucked up, that he didn't print pretty clear rules and have a wide path?

You see, the problem is, if you really believe Christian Bullshit, Jeffrey Dahmner is in heaven (because he found Jesus in Prison and all his sins were forgiven) and Ann Frank is burning in Hell because she never accepted Jesus.

What kind of fucked up sadist do you worship, anyway, Slick?
The rules are clear and simple, we(everyone) refuse to obey them. If Dahnmer truly repented then yes he can have hope to be in heaven, that's between him n God. Look u will never hear me say who goes to Heaven or Hell because I'm not the Judge. I try not to live my life pointing the finger n passing judgement on other people. I just try my best to b an example n give back what was given to me. Don't get me wrong I fall short everyday, but I do my best to learn from mistakes n grow to hopefully become a better man. My God is the definition of luv, he controls nonone, but there are rules, he allows u to decide for urself, how is that sadistic? Slick,lol, my grandmother used to call me that right before she would tan my hide.

Shit like that.

Here's the thing. People are going to be gay or transgender no matter what kind of square pegs you FundiTards try to shove them into.

The notion that no one would be gay if they didn't have these libs telling them that was okay is kind of retarded.

On the other hand, brainwashing kids into thinking there is a Sadistic Sky Fairy who is going to burn them for all eternity if they touch their pee-pee the wrong way... that's actually kind of fucked up.

I really do not know what your biggest "inner issues" are joe.
But you telling me who my God is or what Christianity is all about is certainly one of them. You are mistaken.
I cannot heal the hurt from your past, but how you keep expressing it certainly does not seem to be helping either.

Progress or lunacy?

Why do you care?

I mean, we have much bigger problems in this world than how one guy who otherwise isn't bothering anyone identifies himself sexually.

Not when we have to pay for this bs medically under that morons health plan.
It's like pay for a smoking tax and you dont smoke, but wait someone who needs teeth can't get a pair of falsies because it's not covered, after dentist after dentist warns if you have bad teeth it can effect your health and or kill you causing heart attacks....................Oh but needing teeth or teeth fixed is just some Cosmetic un-needed bs. OBAMA HYPOCRISY..

Forum List

Back