The Third Gender

Every guy has the freedom to be an A-hole but this is an an attack on our culture and morality.

oh dear, i see how your 'morality' has been corrupted already... perhaps you are correct!

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.

How short-sighted of you.

uh-huh. guess what? my little home state was one of the first to legalize same sex marriage & it hasn't affected my hetero 31 year marriage....at....all. however, i will say that those hypocrites who cry the loudest about such things also have been in multiple 'traditional' marriages themselves... 3, 4 times.... tsk tsk tsk.

'eh - who cares? this individual isn't harming anybody, nor will my life be affected at all.
This man has chosen to identify himself as none of the above. Is he harming anybody? Look into his eyes. Does he appear to have won a victory for himself or guys like him? His eyes are dead. Now that he is legally a non binary being, nothing has changed except he is officially none of the above.

You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.
True. I don't see why we can't just have three restrooms.

Men, Women. . . and. ..

Freak_lg_625px.png

You don't understand. The left pushes this sickness to try and "normalize it. That's how you get men in little girls rooms.

lol. if you think this is anything new, then think again even if it's real hard. family bathrooms... ever hear of them?
Do you share your family bathroom with complete strangers?

This man has chosen to identify himself as none of the above. Is he harming anybody? Look into his eyes. Does he appear to have won a victory for himself or guys like him? His eyes are dead. Now that he is legally a non binary being, nothing has changed except he is officially none of the above.

who forced him to do any of that? nobody. it was something he wanted to do. individual freedom still exists. for now.

lol. if you think this is anything new, then think again even if it's real hard. family bathrooms... ever hear of them?

are you really an ignoramus or do you just play one on this board little kitty?

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...p-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...p-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt
I really do consider you a raving lunatic.

Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Right.

So when are you going out to stone some girls who weren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

Hey, I think a bunch of people worked yesterday on the Sabbath... We need to get out there and stone the shit out of them, too.

Tattoo, women wearing pants, women wearing jewelry, women getting divorces and remarrying, a whole bunch of stuff in the big book of Judean Fairy Tales that people - even Christians - pretty much ignore now.

Here's the thing on that, God didn't change his mind, so we did.

Same thing with homosexuality. Some people are gay. Deal with it.
Christians live by the new testament, we are supposed to luv all. don't get confused, it's the sin we dislike not the person.

I really do consider you a raving lunatic.

i really don't care.

Hollywood as we found out, wanted to come out of the closet so pushed for new laws on open homosexuality with lots of money going into closet case politicians to change the law. Up to 1973 homosexuals were classified mentally ill. Today, we see these immoral people now saying homosexuality is normal and we have to accept them. Liberals have an agenda, it is to turn everyone away from God, then they can take our rights away that were given to US by God. Lucifer is laughing at all of you who have turned away.

Right.

So when are you going out to stone some girls who weren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

Hey, I think a bunch of people worked yesterday on the Sabbath... We need to get out there and stone the shit out of them, too.

Tattoo, women wearing pants, women wearing jewelry, women getting divorces and remarrying, a whole bunch of stuff in the big book of Judean Fairy Tales that people - even Christians - pretty much ignore now.

Christians live by the new testament, we are supposed to luv all. don't get confused, it's the sin we dislike not the person.

Then why do you want to restrict the person's rights?

Right.

Then why do you want to restrict the person's rights?

some people forget that this is a secular nation & equal protection under the law applies.

He/she/it belongs in the booby hatch.
He/she is no crazier than most of the posters here....and they play with assault weapons.
Tho I own a dozen firearms, including an AR-15, I haven't 'played' with an assault weapon since I was in the service.
the only thing you played with in the service was a washing machine
Ohh, we hear from the 4th gender. :)

yes, the man with an avian iq

who forced him to do any of that? nobody. it was something he wanted to do. individual freedom still exists. for now.
Who said he was forced? I'm simply saying what he has done is pathetic. A third official gender is not something to celebrate.

Of course individual freedom still exists. What does that have to do with Jamie the non binary Man?

Forum List

Back