The thing about BLM/media propaganda on G. Floyd:

Yeah. You’ve all been moaning about that since the event. Long before the trial. Idiots.

• Banned
The facts where there all along. Officer Chauvin did not kill that boy. Floyd overdosed on fentanyl, and it was apparent from the get-go. The coroner changed his conclusions because he was coo-opted by liberals. No Justice, no peace= Give us what we want or we burn the place down. We are getting neither justice nor peace by acquiescing to violent threatening liberal ideologs.

• Banned
Yeah. You’ve all been moaning about that since the event. Long before the trial. Idiots.
SavannahMann: I welcome any substantial proof you have to contradict my post. Love to hear it. Please do prove its fake news. You can do that, you must have evidence or facts.

Tempus fugit

SavannahMann: I welcome any substantial proof you have to contradict my post. Love to hear it. Please do prove its fake news. You can do that, you must have evidence or facts.

Tempus fugit

Excellent. The cause of death in this nation is determined by an individual known as a Coroner. Sometimes called a Medical Examiner. There is one for every single county in the nation. Some less populated counties will use the State Coroner.

There are roughly speaking just over 2,000 in the nation.

So how many of those coroners were willing to say it was an Overdose? Answer. Zero. Even the Defense Expert said it wasn’t an overdose. The claims he did make were so idiotic and outrageous that hundreds of Coroners wrote to tell the City of Baltimore, where the Defense Expert had retired as a Coroner, to examine every case he worked on since he used absolute junk science.

Ok. Maybe we could find a Doctor who would say it was an overdose. I mean you insist it is obvious. Only we can’t find a single Medical Doctor who will say that. Even now, years later they can’t find a single medical doctor to claim an overdose.

So we can’t find a single coroner. We can’t find a single medical doctor. We are running out of anyone with even a modicum of authority to make that claim aren’t we?

So who is making the claim? A bunch of self appointed experts on the internet. Morons who I wouldn’t trust to diagnose a boil on my ass. Especially when that boil is probably smarter than they are.

I mean there must be a White Supremacy Doctor somewhere. There is bound to be at least one who will go on record to say it was obviously an overdose.

On the other side. Those who claim it was a result of Chauvin’s actions. We have the testimony of a Coroner, A Forensic Pathologist. And a Cardiologist. Oh and finally the Defense Expert Medical Examiner on Cross Examination.

So why can’t Chauvin find even one Doctor who will say it was an overdose. Just one?

• Banned
Excellent. The cause of death in this nation is determined by an individual known as a Coroner. Sometimes called a Medical Examiner. There is one for every single county in the nation. Some less populated counties will use the State Coroner.

There are roughly speaking just over 2,000 in the nation.

So how many of those coroners were willing to say it was an Overdose? Answer. Zero. Even the Defense Expert said it wasn’t an overdose. The claims he did make were so idiotic and outrageous that hundreds of Coroners wrote to tell the City of Baltimore, where the Defense Expert had retired as a Coroner, to examine every case he worked on since he used absolute junk science.

Ok. Maybe we could find a Doctor who would say it was an overdose. I mean you insist it is obvious. Only we can’t find a single Medical Doctor who will say that. Even now, years later they can’t find a single medical doctor to claim an overdose.

So we can’t find a single coroner. We can’t find a single medical doctor. We are running out of anyone with even a modicum of authority to make that claim aren’t we?

So who is making the claim? A bunch of self appointed experts on the internet. Morons who I wouldn’t trust to diagnose a boil on my ass. Especially when that boil is probably smarter than they are.

I mean there must be a White Supremacy Doctor somewhere. There is bound to be at least one who will go on record to say it was obviously an overdose.

On the other side. Those who claim it was a result of Chauvin’s actions. We have the testimony of a Coroner, A Forensic Pathologist. And a Cardiologist. Oh and finally the Defense Expert Medical Examiner on Cross Examination.

So why can’t Chauvin find even one Doctor who will say it was an overdose. Just one?
OK. I respect your reply. Kudos. The original unbiased coroners response unabashed was that Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose, and there was no evidence the officer did any physical harm. And if you dig onto the facts, (and they are coming out) Chavin did not murder Floyd. It just didn't happen.

OK. I respect your reply. Kudos. The original unbiased coroners response unabashed was that Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose, and there was no evidence the officer did any physical harm. And if you dig onto the facts, (and they are coming out) Chavin did not murder Floyd. It just didn't happen.

No. The original Coroners report was that the Coroner did not know based upon the autopsy report. Then the Coroner studied the available video and police reports. Then the Coroner, after viewing all evidence, determined the cause of death to be positional asphyxia.

I have no problem with a person making a determination that considers all evidence in context. That is what the people who say Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd just don’t do. They ignore the evidence in context.

It is the old game. If you bring me a dead cat and ask me what happened. All I can tell you is that it is a cat, and it is dead. Now if you tell me the cat was found in an alley, ok. Maybe the cat was hit by a car. The alley has a Chinese Restaurant with the back door opening to the alley. The more information we have the more accurately we can determine what the truth is.

Context. All the evidence paints a picture. A picture of what happened. A picture of the truth.

Now if Floyd had been found in a room dead. Nobody had been in the room with him. Or even if he died in the back of a squad car with nobody on top of him. I would be inclined to buy the overdose.

But what does that scenario do? What is different? The context of the circumstances that led to the death. The circumstances surrounding the death have changed. Playing what if and such may be amusing. But Floyd wasn’t found dead in a room or in the back of a squad car. He was found dead under the knee of a man who had a habit, a pattern of excessive force.

This is why I approach Conspiracy Theory with such doubt. They always ignore a lot of the evidence in context to explain what happened.

The evidence in context of Floyd’s death leads us to the conclusion that Chauvin was responsible.

Forum List

Back