The Terribleness of some of you here having kept the Keyboard Warriors of USMB, far away from Washington D.C. on Jan 6

I would say that you Marxists are a joke, believing you ca hijack national American symbols.
quote from Dante: "Well there is a fine distinction between the founders and the framers and the ratifiers. Madison when asked, replied that one should not look to those who formed and created the Constitution for interpretations and meaning, but to look to the people who ratified the Constitution, as it was they and not the clerks who gave the Constitution it's power and legitimacy."

Agenda ? I'm not the one trying to make the US something it has never been because some elitist loon convinced you that the the country is a Democracy and your going to lose it if you don't keep them in power.

quote from Dante: "Well there is a fine distinction between the founders and the framers and the ratifiers. Madison when asked, replied that one should not look to those who formed and created the Constitution for interpretations and meaning, but to look to the people who ratified the Constitution, as it was they and not the clerks who gave the Constitution it's power and legitimacy."
Madison was only one person with one opinion. Stop cherry picking and hijacking. Your Marxist tricks won't fly with me.

Madison was only one person with one opinion. Stop cherry picking and hijacking. Your Marxist tricks won't fly with me.
yes and nope

Madison was a framer. Madison and other framers were asked much about the interpretations and meanings of the document put forth to the people (first time the former colonists were/acted as 'the people' -- for an up or down vote.

People here mention the Federalist (Federalist Papers), which were an argument put forth to the people of New York, for the purposes of arguing for ratification. Not everyone had the same opinions), but for one like you -- pathetic you -- to try and belittle an argument the way you have, ///

go away

your Junior High School civics class is what you stand on

yes and nope

Madison was a framer. Madison and other framers were asked much about the interpretations and meanings of the document put forth to the people (first time the former colonists were/acted as 'the people' -- for an up or down vote.

People here mention the Federalist (Federalist Papers), which were an argument put forth to the people of New York, for the purposes of arguing for ratification. Not everyone had the same opinions), but for one like you -- pathetic you -- to try and belittle an argument the way you have, ///

go away

your Junior High School civics class is what you stand on
Yes all the Framers had an opinion. You picked on one. Again you miss the point or try to evade. Apparently our 'Junior High School Civics' class was more informed than you. Get the fuck outta here, Marxist.

Yes all the Framers had an opinion. You picked on one. Again you miss the point or try to evade. Apparently our 'Junior High School Civics' class was more informed than you. Get the fuck outta here, Marxist.
really?

santos gobble.jpg

Forum List

Back