The Ten Commandments

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
un9zid2a.jpg

It does appear many groups in the rebel factions are al-Qaeda who are thugs. Then again upon examining it all closer you also have just plan ole' international thugs with their groupies. Assad has also afforded some of those international thugs protection along with Iran and their groupies.Too bad that the people don't have much of a voice in all of that.

It does appear many groups in the rebel factions are al-Qaeda who are thugs. Then again upon examining it all closer you also have just plan ole' international thugs with their groupies. Assad has also afforded some of those international thugs protection along with Iran and their groupies.Too bad that the people don't have much of a voice in all of that.
You can´t compare Hezbollah with al-Qaeda.

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:50 P.M.) – Hezbollah’s Media Relations released a statement on Sunday that offered condolences to the Egyptian people and to the families of the Coptic Christians killed in the Tanta terrorist attack.

“This continuous and escalating killings carried out by criminal gangs in the name of religion is one of the greatest catastrophes our Ummah (nation) has been witnessing,” the statement read.

The Lebanese organization accused major powers and regional countries for aiding terrorist groups specifically disrupting the peace between the heterogeneous religious entities in the Middle East.

Hezbollah stressed that targeting Christians in their place of worship is a savage act that deviates away from the teachings in the Quran.

“This crime is part of a large scheme to displace Christians from the Sinai Peninsula and other areas across Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, paving the way for sectarian and ethnic federalization in favor of the Zionist entity,” Hezbollah warned.

Hezbollah concluded by reaffirming its support for the Egyptian people and peace inside the country."
Hezbollah issues stern warning against targeting Mid-East Christians

"Hezbollah stressed that targeting Christians in their place of worship is a savage act that deviates away from the teachings in the Quran.

“This crime is part of a large scheme to displace Christians from the Sinai Peninsula and other areas across Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, paving the way for sectarian and ethnic federalization in favor of the Zionist entity,” Hezbollah warned.

Hezbollah concluded by reaffirming its support for the Egyptian people and peace inside the country."
I don't think this all has to do with religion. Some of the leaders of these factions are merely criminals using religion as a cover.

"Hezbollah stressed that targeting Christians in their place of worship is a savage act that deviates away from the teachings in the Quran.

I don't think this all has to do with religion. Some of the leaders of these factions are merely criminals using religion as a cover.
The "Syrian rebel" groups consist of 40 - 70 % of foreigners. They are the de facto Nato ground forces. Days ago Turkey arrested two "rebels" because they refused to hoist the Turkish flag.

The "Syrian rebel" groups consist of 40 - 70 % of foreigners. They are the de facto Nato ground forces. Days ago Turkey arrested two "rebels" because they refused to hoist the Turkish flag.
I have been making a list of who is who and their connections in Syria and Libya so I would know for myself. Articles, propaganda, UN reports, and terrorist organization reports, etc. Assad has hosted a few of these known international terrorist right there in Syria. Plus he has been paying rebels extortion money and buying oil from al-Qaeda. A drug running line has also ran through Syria. Does Assad and his supporters get kick-backs? Lot of questions so I will keep looking.

I am thankful that they are not targeting Christians but that doesn't make them all clean either if they harbor international criminals.

I have been making a list of who is who and their connections in Syria and Libya so I would know for myself. Articles, propaganda, UN reports, and terrorist organization reports, etc. Assad has hosted a few of these known international terrorist right there in Syria. Plus he has been paying rebels extortion money and buying oil from al-Qaeda. A drug running line has also ran through Syria. Does Assad and his supporters get kick-backs? Lot of questions so I will keep looking.

I am thankful that they are not targeting Christians but that doesn't make them all clean either if they harbor international criminals.
They don´t. They fight them. Hosting terrorists is a typical western justification for aggressions.

They don´t. They fight them. Hosting terrorists is a typical western justification for aggressions.
Is that like it is okay for Iran to use jihadi factions in Gaza because they are against Israel. If you have an international criminal living freely in Damascus why is that?

Is that like it is okay for Iran to use jihadi factions in Gaza because they are against Israel. If you have an international criminal living freely in Damascus why is that?
Who is that force and who is that criminal?

I have too many windows open and will have to close a document I am working on to find it but will post it for you later.
Here is a report site for civilian casualties by whomever in Syria that may interest you. Syrian Network For Human Rights

I have too many windows open and will have to close a document I am working on to find it but will post it for you later.
Here is a report site for civilian casualties by whomever in Syria that may interest you. Syrian Network For Human Rights
This is an anti-government source linked to "rebels" which in turn are al-Qaeda. Casualties published by such "human rights groups" are pure fabrications.

This is an anti-government source linked to "rebels" which in turn are al-Qaeda. Casualties published by such "human rights groups" are pure fabrications.
That site could very well be what you say but there are still international criminals there in Syria.

What's up with Assad targeting Daraah with SS-21 ballistic missiles?

I suppose the US Military watching the Syrian fixed winged aircraft that dropped the bombs on Idlib striking the hospital with nerve agent is propaganda too even though CENTCOM watched it happen in real time?

Last edited:
That site could very well be what you say but there are still international criminals there in Syria.

What's up with Assad targeting Daraah with SS-21 ballistic missiles?

I suppose the US Military watching the Syrian fixed winged aircraft that dropped the bombs on Idlib striking the hospital with nerve agent is propaganda too even though CENTCOM watched it happen in real time?
The numerous baseless accusations cannot distract from the true terror in Syria: Terrorist armies occupy places in Syria.

Forum List

Back