The Temple Mount Myth Revealed

Jews are not Filth at all....... but in my Opinion Zionist definitely ARE

Steve, friend, please can you be very clear with us what differentiates a non-filthy Jew from a filthy Zionist? I really want to know.
IF you were going to list 5 things that make someone a Jew -- what would they be? If you were going to list 5 things that make someone a Zionist -- what would they be?
Thanks Shusha,There is plenty to compare them by......Zionists,created in the 1880's to attempt to get Jews an Independent State,their only real pre-requisite was that it had to be in Palestine(The Holy Land).......over the years many places from Uganda to East Africa,later for obvious reasons a part of Germany....All Were Rejected......in the late 1890's the Zionists sent a delegation from Switzerland to Palestine,they reported back "The Lady is Fair but Married to Another Man(The Palestinians)"

Shortly after this,the Zionists started a Programme of sending Illegal Immigrant Jews from Europe,in the initial period these "Displaced"!!!!!!!?????Jews were welcomed,let us not forget that the majority Palestinians had lived in harmony with Jews for many generations,well since the Exodus of Jews by the Romans.

The Zionists were well funded and had exceptionally good networking throughout the world and the Jewish influenced world....as they do today.

By the late 1920's the Palestinians realized that the trickle had become a vast waterfall of Illegal Jewish Immigration from all over the world....It was too late,the Zionists had gained the upperhand by fair means!!!! and foul,mainly foul......this further esqulated into violence on both sides but the Zionist had already imported a massive amount of weaponery,state of the art at the time......the Palestinians were on a hiding to nothing and the Zionist just Ramped up the pressure.

Then WW2........the world was in chaos,and the Zionists who essencially sic had become an outright Terrorist Organization....I have explained how they Sat on both sides of the ledger both with the Allies and Hitler/Nazis....trying to extract from both sides as much as they could for their cause,for both the Zionists and the Palestinians THIS WAS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH...LITERALLY

The Jews had in the previous Century the Balfour(A JEW) Declaration and the Palestinians were promised Palestine in the early part of the 20th Century......after WW2 the Jewish Lobby in America and elsewhere including the perimeter of the UN,choerst sic and bribed many of the UN Members to get the State of Israel RATIFIED,which they succeeded in achieving ..... the Palestinians felt rightly that Why Should They Give Up Land to a load of Violent Illegals.Also note that the Commanding Officer in the British Army was a Zionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to 1948 the Zionists had a Gorilla War with the British and the Palestinians,the British withdrew and 100,000's of Palestinians were Slaughtered/MURDERED,Exciled and Degraded,which continues today of course........In my opinion Europe wanted RID OF WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS A JEWISH PROBLEM and basically could not give a Fcuk about the Palestinians.

Since 1948 the Zionists have basically run the show in Israel,and this is clearly displayed by the number of Prime-Ministers that have and still do today been A ZIONIST TERRORIST........if you bother to read up on Zionism you will clearly see how they have Manufactured a people and nation,which I don't think has happened before or since.

They have very cleverly Entwinded themselves with Judaism and give the impression only Zionists are Real Jews.......NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

They play the Anti-Semitic Card for Sympathy but thankfully most realize it's a RUSE,moreover everyone knows that most Zionists are NOT EVEN SEMITIC in any shape or form..........They too are resedivistic Compulsive LIARs from day one and have NEVER CHANGED.

Now real Jews that is a Totally Different Story.....I don't have the time at the moment...suffice to say Zionists are one of the worst Organizations in the World,who sit nicely between the pavement top and the Gutter,hence they are FILTH,like other Terrorist Organizations...have a nice day Shusa.......steven...ps eXCUSE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR TODAY...ST

:poop: :spam: :spinner:

Steve, friend, please can you be very clear with us what differentiates a non-filthy Jew from a filthy Zionist? I really want to know.
IF you were going to list 5 things that make someone a Jew -- what would they be? If you were going to list 5 things that make someone a Zionist -- what would they be?
Thanks Shusha,There is plenty to compare them by......Zionists,created in the 1880's to attempt to get Jews an Independent State,their only real pre-requisite was that it had to be in Palestine(The Holy Land).......over the years many places from Uganda to East Africa,later for obvious reasons a part of Germany....All Were Rejected......in the late 1890's the Zionists sent a delegation from Switzerland to Palestine,they reported back "The Lady is Fair but Married to Another Man(The Palestinians)"

Shortly after this,the Zionists started a Programme of sending Illegal Immigrant Jews from Europe,in the initial period these "Displaced"!!!!!!!?????Jews were welcomed,let us not forget that the majority Palestinians had lived in harmony with Jews for many generations,well since the Exodus of Jews by the Romans.

The Zionists were well funded and had exceptionally good networking throughout the world and the Jewish influenced world....as they do today.

By the late 1920's the Palestinians realized that the trickle had become a vast waterfall of Illegal Jewish Immigration from all over the world....It was too late,the Zionists had gained the upperhand by fair means!!!! and foul,mainly foul......this further esqulated into violence on both sides but the Zionist had already imported a massive amount of weaponery,state of the art at the time......the Palestinians were on a hiding to nothing and the Zionist just Ramped up the pressure.

Then WW2........the world was in chaos,and the Zionists who essencially sic had become an outright Terrorist Organization....I have explained how they Sat on both sides of the ledger both with the Allies and Hitler/Nazis....trying to extract from both sides as much as they could for their cause,for both the Zionists and the Palestinians THIS WAS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH...LITERALLY

The Jews had in the previous Century the Balfour(A JEW) Declaration and the Palestinians were promised Palestine in the early part of the 20th Century......after WW2 the Jewish Lobby in America and elsewhere including the perimeter of the UN,choerst sic and bribed many of the UN Members to get the State of Israel RATIFIED,which they succeeded in achieving ..... the Palestinians felt rightly that Why Should They Give Up Land to a load of Violent Illegals.Also note that the Commanding Officer in the British Army was a Zionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to 1948 the Zionists had a Gorilla War with the British and the Palestinians,the British withdrew and 100,000's of Palestinians were Slaughtered/MURDERED,Exciled and Degraded,which continues today of course........In my opinion Europe wanted RID OF WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS A JEWISH PROBLEM and basically could not give a Fcuk about the Palestinians.

Since 1948 the Zionists have basically run the show in Israel,and this is clearly displayed by the number of Prime-Ministers that have and still do today been A ZIONIST TERRORIST........if you bother to read up on Zionism you will clearly see how they have Manufactured a people and nation,which I don't think has happened before or since.

They have very cleverly Entwinded themselves with Judaism and give the impression only Zionists are Real Jews.......NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

They play the Anti-Semitic Card for Sympathy but thankfully most realize it's a RUSE,moreover everyone knows that most Zionists are NOT EVEN SEMITIC in any shape or form..........They too are resedivistic Compulsive LIARs from day one and have NEVER CHANGED.

Now real Jews that is a Totally Different Story.....I don't have the time at the moment...suffice to say Zionists are one of the worst Organizations in the World,who sit nicely between the pavement top and the Gutter,hence they are FILTH,like other Terrorist Organizations...have a nice day Shusa.......steven...ps eXCUSE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR TODAY...ST

:poop: :spam: :spinner:
Interesting but inaccurate......ssnnooppp,jamr

Well I ain't Anti-Semetic Hoss but I do know the facts and truth of the Banal Zionist Filth...that you unfortunately admire..steve

Anyone who uses descriptors like "filth" to attack a group of people needs to take a good, long, hard look at where this level of discrimination is sourced from.

Be clear. The idea that the Jewish people have the same rights to self-determination in their own ancestral homeland as others have in their ancestral homelands is not a "filthy" idea. There is nothing "dirty" about Jewish people wanting to have a nation of our own.
That's his favorite gimmick, Shusha, that the Zionists are filth. To a rational person, the degenerates are the ones who are so busy using the hate sites to drag up derogatory things about the Jews. Time and time again throughout the years, the anti-Semites on forums drag up the same old stuff that you feel like shouting "Oh no, not that again!"
Funny how your(and Rocco's)lies are not thought of as the truth by me,because a lie is always a lie,no matter how you try to embellish it........The Zionists and Jewish Deputies did send tens of thousands of innocent Jews to a horrendous death in COLLABORATION with the NAZIS,that is a fact......Zionism is Total Filth as far as I am concerned and I have never swayed from this truth,even the Ultras and Secular Jews DISPISE them.

They manufactured a nation out of the most unusual people and it shows,....mostly converts to Judiasm.....I know an Ethiopian couple who were muslim,but said the were Jews and were granted entry into Israel and they would be the tip of the Iceberg.

I have shown you so many time the calibre of the Zionist leadership prior to and after 1948,and dreadful they are.....not just to Palestinians but other Jews they discriminate against too.

No Boys and Ladies on the Pro-Zionist side,you are defending the indefensible Terrorists that call themselves Zionists......even the originator of Zionism Hertzell was an Athiest himself,so what an organization.

For the last(and it is boring now) I am not Anti-Semitic at all,but I am Totally Anti_Zionist.......and I will say this again for the slow-learners....Jews and Zionists are not of the same mentality AT ALL......Zionist just think they speak for All Jews but they do not,they are a very different kettle of Fish.

So there you have it......To Rocco when giving me your excellently written prose,at least be honest and give the whole story...instead of the Cherry Picked parts that just suit your cause.

Hoss,mate,as you know I don't always agree with you on this point and a few others but I do have a lot of respect and Love(in a non-sexual way) for you..you are and always will be a friend,a mate....but Fcuk I wish you would stop all this reading of Neo-Nazi-Zionist Propaganda.......steve

What is even funnier is you have refused point blank to even produce one piece of supporting evidence to toyr claims, yet trot them out daily as if they were the be all and end all of the problems. Here you go again with your anti semitism and holocaust denial using a white supremacist source as your only evidence, a source that has been picked clean and shown to be twisted and manipulated by JEW HATING SCUM LIKE YOURSELF so you can attack the Jews from percieved safety.
The fact is that you and your ilk sent millions of Jews to their deaths, while the zionists like me and thousands of others tried to save them. There is only so much money available to buy peoples lives and I am still waiting for you to show were that money would come from when the pot was dry. Start with the First Jew saved costing the zionists $1000, then the next $2000 and so on until by the time it reached the extent of the zionists cash reserves fewer than 1000 Jews will have been saved. How much will Oz pay to save you from say a Jewish pogrom that would see you put in danger of losing your life.
You are the totasl filth as proven by your own posts that show you are a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITS who hides behind the term zionist. Well remember this in Oz it is illegal to be that racist and incite the violence you do.It is also illegal to deny the holocaust as you do and you face a prison term if anyone here was to complain and have you arrested. ( a very simple job to trace your computer using the IP address, and hence your full details )

All you have shown is your vile mind and twisted ideology that has you racially and religiously attacking the Jews like your hero's the German Nazis did in the 1930's, and we know what happened to them people dont we.

No you are NAZI SCUM THAT IS RABIDLY ANTI SEMITIC AND WHO HIDES BEHIND ZIONISM AS IF IT WILL PROTECT YOU IN COURT. AND JUDGE WORTHY OF THE TITLE WOULD HAVE YOU SENT DOWN FOR 20 YEARS FOR YOU CRIMES, AND ANY LAWYER WOULD BUST YOUR DEFENCE WIDE OPEN BY JUST ASKING YOU TO DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY A JEW AND A ZIONIST.

It is the nazi's that are filth, and you are one of the filthirst nazi's I have come across

He gave the fullo story, it is you and your fellow nazi scum that cherry pick what you want so you can attack the Jews constantly. You are BUSTED and HATED by the majority of humanity and most nazi's want nothing to do with people like you

Well I ain't Anti-Semetic Hoss but I do know the facts and truth of the Banal Zionist Filth...that you unfortunately admire..steve

Anyone who uses descriptors like "filth" to attack a group of people needs to take a good, long, hard look at where this level of discrimination is sourced from.

Be clear. The idea that the Jewish people have the same rights to self-determination in their own ancestral homeland as others have in their ancestral homelands is not a "filthy" idea. There is nothing "dirty" about Jewish people wanting to have a nation of our own.
Nothing to do with Israel and Real Jews,Concentrate Shusha.............Only the Zionists are FILTH because they collaborated with the NAZIS to Slaughter Innocent Jews.......This Anti-Semitic Act by the Zionists is also perpetuated by the Zionist Possee on here.............Filth is a fair description.....CONSIDERING,NO DISCRIMINATION AT ALL....other than that you imagine in your head like the rest of the Zionist Rabble on here......Your Malady is called GUILTINESS

And the only evidence you have of this is sourced from white supremacist, neo nazi and islamonazi sites that peddle the BLOOD LIBEL because it is legal in their nations. It is not legal in the west and you face arrest and prison if you carry on.
I have never read any publications by those you mention because they Hate Jews...everything I say is firsthand experience and talking to lots of Jewish(in particular)people.....unlike you and your friends.....I don't read Bullshit.......I separate fact from fiction to communicate reality to you all...IT IS CALLED THE TRUTH,AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
When conversing with you at times Pheo,I feel that you Talk like some Zionist (Anti-Everyone...Unless they Grovel to your beloved Zionist Mantra) SUPREMACIST........and what is all this Blood Libel non-sense you spout on about........I don't live in the 4th Century you know Pheo..steve

LIAR as you constantly plug the book that is doing the rounds on those sites, and dont say you dont as it is the only place it is marketed in the manner you do. In fact your words are lifted verbatum from those sites as your posts clearly show. You have no first hand experience of anything. It is you nazi's that are anti everyone, which is why you sent 50 million innocents to their deaths, and you spout modern day BLOOD LIBELS about the Jews as if they were documented facts, the worst one being that zionists mass murdered millions of Jews during WW2. A BLOOD LIBEL only found on the above mentioned sites and spread by JEW HATING SCUM that should have been thrown out at birth.

That's his favorite gimmick, Shusha, that the Zionists are filth. To a rational person, the degenerates are the ones who are so busy using the hate sites to drag up derogatory things about the Jews. Time and time again throughout the years, the anti-Semites on forums drag up the same old stuff that you feel like shouting "Oh no, not that again!"
Funny how your(and Rocco's)lies are not thought of as the truth by me,because a lie is always a lie,no matter how you try to embellish it........The Zionists and Jewish Deputies did send tens of thousands of innocent Jews to a horrendous death in COLLABORATION with the NAZIS,that is a fact......Zionism is Total Filth as far as I am concerned and I have never swayed from this truth,even the Ultras and Secular Jews DISPISE them.

They manufactured a nation out of the most unusual people and it shows,....mostly converts to Judiasm.....I know an Ethiopian couple who were muslim,but said the were Jews and were granted entry into Israel and they would be the tip of the Iceberg.

I have shown you so many time the calibre of the Zionist leadership prior to and after 1948,and dreadful they are.....not just to Palestinians but other Jews they discriminate against too.

No Boys and Ladies on the Pro-Zionist side,you are defending the indefensible Terrorists that call themselves Zionists......even the originator of Zionism Hertzell was an Athiest himself,so what an organization.

For the last(and it is boring now) I am not Anti-Semitic at all,but I am Totally Anti_Zionist.......and I will say this again for the slow-learners....Jews and Zionists are not of the same mentality AT ALL......Zionist just think they speak for All Jews but they do not,they are a very different kettle of Fish.

So there you have it......To Rocco when giving me your excellently written prose,at least be honest and give the whole story...instead of the Cherry Picked parts that just suit your cause.

Hoss,mate,as you know I don't always agree with you on this point and a few others but I do have a lot of respect and Love(in a non-sexual way) for you..you are and always will be a friend,a mate....but Fcuk I wish you would stop all this reading of Neo-Nazi-Zionist Propaganda.......steve

Regardless of your sweet talk about Rocco and myself, none of the anti-Semites would have even heard of The Transfer Agreement unless it was written about on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites such as RadioIslam and Stormfront.

Even a Muslim woman from a southern state in India would constantly bring this up on a now defunct message board.. I assure you that she didn't learn about this in her madrassa.

So keep on throwing the word "filth" around when describing Zionists, but the real filth are those who utilize the hate sites.
I agree with the last sentence,yep I know about these Transfer Agreements Hoss,BUT the Zionists are a slippery mob.,Hitler offered to allow Jews out of Germany for a Bounty as you and Rocco would know or should know but more often than not,the Zionist hierarchy mainly in America and incredibly those in Palestine thwarted every attempt to allow Jews to leave Germany at the time,abandoning them to their fate(the Gas Chambers)these Zionists knew what the outcome would be.......even the Zionist leader in Palestine saying 1000 European Jews are not worth one cow in Palestine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there were loads of incidents like this.

I don't do sweet talk as you sweetly put it Hoss,but only speak with honesty(something often lacking on here)...If I thought you were both ASSHOLES do you really think I would not call you both a couple of C_NTS,of course not,so cut the belittling and accept the truth....that I like and admire you both.

"Sweet Talk" My Fcuking Ass........steve LOL

OFF TOPIC SPAMMING AND TROLLING

theliq

Ok I'm not surprised all you have is offtopic, but let's use your measurement further:

If you call Zionists 'filthy' for negotiating the release of Jews from death camps in Nazi Germany, what would you call the Mufti of Jerusalem (al-Husseini) who actually allied himself with the Nazi's and recruited soldiers for them?

You know the same Mufti who officially wrote about the Temple Mount being the site of the Jewish temples..
The Mufti was a prick,so were the Jewish batallions sic in the Nazi Party,so are the Nazis in Israel today,whom cause so much trouble......nothing wrong with Jews except those elements that in my opinion are Anti-Semitic.

All of them are FILTH,...........Zionists in Germany and elsewhere during the Nazi era,did negotiate to get a few Jews out of Germany(The rich and their relations) but it was just a piss in the Ocean.......The majority were condemned and sent to the Gas Chambers with Zionist approval.

Zionist are from a Dark Culture Indeed.....something you should understand before BLEATING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.steven

What does this have to do with the topic ?

OFRF TOPIC SPAMMING< TROLLING AND INCITEMENT

What is even funnier is you have refused point blank to even produce one piece of supporting evidence to toyr claims, yet trot them out daily as if they were the be all and end all of the problems. Here you go again with your anti semitism and holocaust denial using a white supremacist source as your only evidence, a source that has been picked clean and shown to be twisted and manipulated by JEW HATING SCUM LIKE YOURSELF so you can attack the Jews from percieved safety.
The fact is that you and your ilk sent millions of Jews to their deaths, while the zionists like me and thousands of others tried to save them. There is only so much money available to buy peoples lives and I am still waiting for you to show were that money would come from when the pot was dry. Start with the First Jew saved costing the zionists $1000, then the next $2000 and so on until by the time it reached the extent of the zionists cash reserves fewer than 1000 Jews will have been saved. How much will Oz pay to save you from say a Jewish pogrom that would see you put in danger of losing your life.
You are the totasl filth as proven by your own posts that show you are a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITS who hides behind the term zionist. Well remember this in Oz it is illegal to be that racist and incite the violence you do.It is also illegal to deny the holocaust as you do and you face a prison term if anyone here was to complain and have you arrested. ( a very simple job to trace your computer using the IP address, and hence your full details )

All you have shown is your vile mind and twisted ideology that has you racially and religiously attacking the Jews like your hero's the German Nazis did in the 1930's, and we know what happened to them people dont we.

No you are NAZI SCUM THAT IS RABIDLY ANTI SEMITIC AND WHO HIDES BEHIND ZIONISM AS IF IT WILL PROTECT YOU IN COURT. AND JUDGE WORTHY OF THE TITLE WOULD HAVE YOU SENT DOWN FOR 20 YEARS FOR YOU CRIMES, AND ANY LAWYER WOULD BUST YOUR DEFENCE WIDE OPEN BY JUST ASKING YOU TO DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY A JEW AND A ZIONIST.

It is the nazi's that are filth, and you are one of the filthirst nazi's I have come across

He gave the fullo story, it is you and your fellow nazi scum that cherry pick what you want so you can attack the Jews constantly. You are BUSTED and HATED by the majority of humanity and most nazi's want nothing to do with people like you
F Off Moron,I have given you sites before but you are incapable of remembering anything,anyway you use this RUSE continually,the only NAZI on here is you...for the last time,Jews are fine...ZIONISTS are a MANUFACTURED FILTH....Amen

Nothing to do with Israel and Real Jews,Concentrate Shusha.............Only the Zionists are FILTH because they collaborated with the NAZIS to Slaughter Innocent Jews.......This Anti-Semitic Act by the Zionists is also perpetuated by the Zionist Possee on here.............Filth is a fair description.....CONSIDERING,NO DISCRIMINATION AT ALL....other than that you imagine in your head like the rest of the Zionist Rabble on here......Your Malady is called GUILTINESS

And the only evidence you have of this is sourced from white supremacist, neo nazi and islamonazi sites that peddle the BLOOD LIBEL because it is legal in their nations. It is not legal in the west and you face arrest and prison if you carry on.
I have never read any publications by those you mention because they Hate Jews...everything I say is firsthand experience and talking to lots of Jewish(in particular)people.....unlike you and your friends.....I don't read Bullshit.......I separate fact from fiction to communicate reality to you all...IT IS CALLED THE TRUTH,AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
When conversing with you at times Pheo,I feel that you Talk like some Zionist (Anti-Everyone...Unless they Grovel to your beloved Zionist Mantra) SUPREMACIST........and what is all this Blood Libel non-sense you spout on about........I don't live in the 4th Century you know Pheo..steve

LIAR as you constantly plug the book that is doing the rounds on those sites, and dont say you dont as it is the only place it is marketed in the manner you do. In fact your words are lifted verbatum from those sites as your posts clearly show. You have no first hand experience of anything. It is you nazi's that are anti everyone, which is why you sent 50 million innocents to their deaths, and you spout modern day BLOOD LIBELS about the Jews as if they were documented facts, the worst one being that zionists mass murdered millions of Jews during WW2. A BLOOD LIBEL only found on the above mentioned sites and spread by JEW HATING SCUM that should have been thrown out at birth.
LOL,my mum would wash your Zionist MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP,then whip your Arse

F Off Moron,I have given you sites before but you are incapable of remembering anything,anyway you use this RUSE continually,the only NAZI on here is you...for the last time,Jews are fine...ZIONISTS are a MANUFACTURED FILTH....Amen

BULLSHIT you gave sites that did not support your claims at all, and then went librarian when told they did not mention 100 thousand children murdered by zionists at all. Here you go again pushing the Transfer as if the white supremacist/nazi/islamofascist version of it is the truth. STOP LYING you are the epitome of the NAZI SCUM that hide behind the terms zionist and zionism because you have been told they are not RACIST.

WELL SCUM THEY ARE AND WE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM ENTERED INTO LAW AS BEING RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC, JEW HATING TERMS LINKED TO HOLOCAUST DENIAL SO THAT ASSWIPES LIKE YOU ARE SENT TO PRISON WERE YOU SHOULD BE AND THEN DEPORTED TO THE LAND YOU CAME FROM

LOL,my mum would wash your Zionist MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP,then whip your Arse

No she would be too busy turning tricks for her islamonazi masters

Regardless of your sweet talk about Rocco and myself, none of the anti-Semites would have even heard of The Transfer Agreement unless it was written about on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites such as RadioIslam and Stormfront.

Even a Muslim woman from a southern state in India would constantly bring this up on a now defunct message board.. I assure you that she didn't learn about this in her madrassa.

So keep on throwing the word "filth" around when describing Zionists, but the real filth are those who utilize the hate sites.
I agree with the last sentence,yep I know about these Transfer Agreements Hoss,BUT the Zionists are a slippery mob.,Hitler offered to allow Jews out of Germany for a Bounty as you and Rocco would know or should know but more often than not,the Zionist hierarchy mainly in America and incredibly those in Palestine thwarted every attempt to allow Jews to leave Germany at the time,abandoning them to their fate(the Gas Chambers)these Zionists knew what the outcome would be.......even the Zionist leader in Palestine saying 1000 European Jews are not worth one cow in Palestine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there were loads of incidents like this.

I don't do sweet talk as you sweetly put it Hoss,but only speak with honesty(something often lacking on here)...If I thought you were both ASSHOLES do you really think I would not call you both a couple of C_NTS,of course not,so cut the belittling and accept the truth....that I like and admire you both.

The slippery mob is not the Zionists. It is those dishonest "filthy" ones who utilize the hate sites for their information and then try to convince the readers that what they are saying is true. Look at you concentrating on this one topic as if this was the most important thing in the world for you to try to prove the Zionists are "filth" while there are so many other forums on the USMessage Board and while hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in other Middle East countries during the last few years, millions have been displaced, and hundreds and hundreds have died at sea trying to escape. This is one of the most important issues in today's world, not what happened during the Nazi era when some Jews were trying to swap some equipment to the Nazis in order to save some Jews from the concentration camps.

BTW, is your ass talking to you again? Since you are so concerned with what happened in the Nazi era, tell your ass that you are going to begin reading Edward Black's later book even though it is not a favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites.
The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust

BULLSHIT you gave sites that did not support your claims at all, and then went librarian when told they did not mention 100 thousand children murdered by zionists at all. Here you go again pushing the Transfer as if the white supremacist/nazi/islamofascist version of it is the truth. STOP LYING you are the epitome of the NAZI SCUM that hide behind the terms zionist and zionism because you have been told they are not RACIST.

WELL SCUM THEY ARE AND WE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM ENTERED INTO LAW AS BEING RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC, JEW HATING TERMS LINKED TO HOLOCAUST DENIAL SO THAT ASSWIPES LIKE YOU ARE SENT TO PRISON WERE YOU SHOULD BE AND THEN DEPORTED TO THE LAND YOU CAME FROM
Complete NON SENSE,You just don't like being called out for your Zionist ways,which continue to this day......What I find disturbing about you is the fact that by your own admittance you are not Jewish yet you are a Rabid Apoligest for that Terrorist Organization the Zionists,by the way your pathetic call that I am off Topic is laughable considering both Hoss and Rocco were off topic prior to my incursion...Get your facts right.

The slippery mob is not the Zionists. It is those dishonest "filthy" ones who utilize the hate sites for their information and then try to convince the readers that what they are saying is true. Look at you concentrating on this one topic as if this was the most important thing in the world for you to try to prove the Zionists are "filth" while there are so many other forums on the USMessage Board and while hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in other Middle East countries during the last few years, millions have been displaced, and hundreds and hundreds have died at sea trying to escape. This is one of the most important issues in today's world, not what happened during the Nazi era when some Jews were trying to swap some equipment to the Nazis in order to save some Jews from the concentration camps.

BTW, is your ass talking to you again? Since you are so concerned with what happened in the Nazi era, tell your ass that you are going to begin reading Edward Black's later book even though it is not a favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites.
Your re-writing and Revision of Zionist History is just that Hoss and it is incorrect,steve

Silly Inaccurate diatribe.....as USUAL,still defending the Indefencable sic

Your re-writing and Revision of Zionist History is just that Hoss and it is incorrect,steve
It is the filthy NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites who are revising the history, and all the anti-Semites just lap up everything which are said about the Jews and Israel on these sites.

It is the filthy NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites who are revising the history, and all the anti-Semites just lap up everything which are said about the Jews and Israel on these sites.

You are probably RIGHT Hoss,but I never read such SHIT personally,I just go on personal expeirence,(shee's my spelling is crap at the moment)I just wish the Zionists would Dialogue with the Palestinians for a two-state solution...Viva Palestine...Viva Israel...have a gooday Hoss.....steve

theliq

Ok I'm not surprised all you have is offtopic, but let's use your measurement further:

If you call Zionists 'filthy' for negotiating the release of Jews from death camps in Nazi Germany, what would you call the Mufti of Jerusalem (al-Husseini) who actually allied himself with the Nazi's and recruited soldiers for them?

You know the same Mufti who officially wrote about the Temple Mount being the site of the Jewish temples..
The Mufti was a prick,so were the Jewish batallions sic in the Nazi Party,so are the Nazis in Israel today,whom cause so much trouble......nothing wrong with Jews except those elements that in my opinion are Anti-Semitic.

All of them are FILTH,...........Zionists in Germany and elsewhere during the Nazi era,did negotiate to get a few Jews out of Germany(The rich and their relations) but it was just a piss in the Ocean.......The majority were condemned and sent to the Gas Chambers with Zionist approval.

Zionist are from a Dark Culture Indeed.....something you should understand before BLEATING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.steven

The typical IslamoNazi Palestinian tactic-

*state officially that the Temple Mount is the site of the Jewish Temples then deny it when convenient.

* say that The Jerusalem Mufti who allied the Arabs with the SS is just a 'prick' but the Zionists who saved Jews are the real Nazis...

*Tell the Israelis they're not Jews, especially those from Europe, yet the "Nazi Jews" ARE Jews somehow. When needed Jews are Khazars but when they "put their filthy JEWISH feet" on the Temple Mount they ARE 'the Jews' again.

* Whine about each terrorist killed but when a Jew is saved it's "piss in the ocean"... what would Abu Mazen and his wife say when being treated in an Israeli hospital during the Intifata?

Any distinct Palestinian culture YET?

Last edited:
theliq

The typical IslamoNazi Palestinian tactic-

*state officially that the Temple Mount is the site of the Jewish Temples then deny it when convenient.

* say that The Jerusalem Mufti who allied the Arabs with the SS is just a 'prick' but the Zionists who saved Jews are the real Nazis...

*Tell the Israelis they're not Jews, especially those from Europe, yet the "Nazi Jews" ARE Jews somehow. When needed Jews are Khazars but when they "put their filthy JEWISH feet" on the Temple Mount they ARE 'the Jews' again.

* Whine about each terrorist killed but when a Jew is saved it's "piss in the ocean"... what would Abu Mazen and his wife say when being treated in an Israeli hospital during the Intifata?

Any distinct Palestinian culture YET?
I see you love the descriptive word "FILTHY" like me,yeah it's great, it covers so much SHIT
Now for some Culture....

Play Loudly and Skank On

Again you miss the point there is a difference between Real Jews and the Zionists,who are a Filthy Terrorist Organization like the likes of ISIS etc.,Read Zionist History and stop being completely Shallow "Look if you find conversations difficult to comprehend and feel inadequate in piquant situations,you do like Pheo,start to become a bit of a Bore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back