The television show "Empire" needs to be destroyed...along with the actors on it...gay slurs and all

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have watched the show "Empire" and found it enjoyable....not into the music so much....never liked much rap or hip hop...but I like the actors and it is harmless fun for adults..........

until I realized..........they hate gays and use gay slurs on the show......so......sadly......the show must be destroyed....the actors Terence Howard, and the actress who plays his wife.....their careers must be destroyed, they must have their fortunes taken, and they must be cast out............they have portrayed horrific anti gay situations on that show.....

Put on your rainbow armbands, and your green shirts and jackboots..........time for hollywood to feel the wrath of the left as they devour their own supporters......if a pizza place that did nothing more than answer a reporters question can be utterly destroyed.....the producers, the directors, the writers, the actors, and the advertisors must have their lives ruined beyond repair........and any talk show kimmel, fallon, letterman...who allowed anyone involved in this show on their talk shows must also be destroyed..........

The left is on the rampage and will take no prisoners......

If you assholes want to destroy anyone who speaks ill of gays in any way.....then destroy the lives of these people......

Right...assholes.....?

Does anyone realize what happens to gays on this show....committed by Terence Howard and the actress who portrays his wife....both of whom probably support the gay agenda......

Terence Howard as Lucious Lyon.....takes his obviously gay son.....and in a rage throws him in a garbage can because he defiantly wears female cloths and high heals............and before you say....well...he was playing the part of a bigot...........it doesn't matter.......he did that on screen and therefore needs his life ruined because he took that part...dittos the actress who plays his ex wife Cookie.....she uses the worst gay slurs as terms of endearment.........so she too must suffer....

Right...?

Yep. The activists have convinced me. We must call out and destroy ALL homophobes.

Empire must go. Its actors...shouldnt work again.

I have watched the show "Empire" and found it enjoyable....not into the music so much....never liked much rap or hip hop...but I like the actors and it is harmless fun for adults..........

until I realized..........they hate gays and use gay slurs on the show......so......sadly......the show must be destroyed....the actors Terence Howard, and the actress who plays his wife.....their careers must be destroyed, they must have their fortunes taken, and they must be cast out............they have portrayed horrific anti gay situations on that show.....

Put on your rainbow armbands, and your green shirts and jackboots..........time for hollywood to feel the wrath of the left as they devour their own supporters......if a pizza place that did nothing more than answer a reporters question can be utterly destroyed.....the producers, the directors, the writers, the actors, and the advertisors must have their lives ruined beyond repair........and any talk show kimmel, fallon, letterman...who allowed anyone involved in this show on their talk shows must also be destroyed..........

If you assholes want to destroy anyone who speaks ill of gays in any way.....then destroy the lives of these people......

Right...assholes.....?
I've never watched it...and that ain't the end of the story. Of course I've never watched Roots. I get enough of those bastards having to watch Ferguson shit night and day, day and night.

Right...assholes.....?
I've never watched it...and that ain't the end of the story. Of course I've never watched Roots. I get enough of those bastards having to watch Ferguson shit night and day, day and night.

Watch it....see the sins they have committed against the gay cause.......and see why they have to have their lives ruined...the way the baker, the florist, the photographer and the pizza maker had to have their lives ruined.........

Yep. The activists have convinced me. We must call out and destroy ALL homophobes.

Empire must go. Its actors...shouldnt work again.

Shouldn't work again.....ever....they are obviously anti gay bigots....why would they take a role where they gleefully use gay slurs and throw cross dressing gays in garbage cans............and use the "F" word and call gays sissies...........watch the show and see the nature of their crimes against the movement......

Right...assholes.....?

Watch it....see the sins they have committed against the gay cause.......and see why they have to have their lives ruined...the way the baker, the florist, the photographer and the pizza maker had to have their lives ruined.........
Thanks for the invite...but NO thanks.

Forum List

Back