The Tea Party loves the Constitution?

Do we need to go through the whole "Whats the difference between a Republican and a Conservative now and in the 1950s"??

I don't know. Do we need to go through the whole "Whats the difference between a classical liberal and a modern social liberal now and in the 1930s?"

Can't have it both ways, dipshit.

I don't know...

Do we need to go through the difference between a fiscal conservative and a social conservative?

Tea Baggers claim to be the one but push the agenda of both

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

I don't know. Do we need to go through the whole "Whats the difference between a classical liberal and a modern social liberal now and in the 1930s?"

Can't have it both ways, dipshit.

I don't know...

Do we need to go through the difference between a fiscal conservative and a social conservative?

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

A derogatory term generally used by the great unwashed, to label their superiors. That is one way of identifying them. The other way is to stand down wind or share an elevator. ;)

I don't know...

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

A derogatory term generally used by the great unwashed, to label their superiors. That is one way of identifying them. The other way is to stand down wind or share an elevator. ;)

oh.

The Constitution is just something for them to use as a crutch. If they genuinely cared about it, the Tea Party woulda been started way back during the Bush years.

The last time they were so upset about the Constitution was during the Civil Rights era. Same arguments about states rights, abuse of power by the courts, evil federal government

Republicans had black represenatives since 1860. Democrats...what was it...1920? MLK was a republican, etc etc.

Um.

Your ability to completely screw up history is amazing. Did you really go to college? Did they charge you?

Ask for a refund. They failed.

I don't know...

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

Why are you calling FOX News.."the unwashed?". I thought you guys got your marching orders from them.

And they coined the term..

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

Why are you calling FOX News.."the unwashed?". I thought you guys got your marching orders from them.

The first two people I heard say it were Anderson Cooper and Chris Matthews. Anderson blushed, I think. Matthews has his Barry blow up doll so he is always good. ;)

You guys?
Marching Orders?
Fox?
What are you babbling about?

What are the DNC talking points of the week besides Jim Crow? :lol:

The first two people I heard say it were Anderson Cooper and Chris Matthews. Anderson blushed, I think. Matthews has his Barry blow up doll so he is always good. ;)

You guys?
Marching Orders?
Fox?
What are you babbling about?

What are the DNC talking points of the week besides Jim Crow? :lol:

FOX News coined the term..chief. You don't like it..fine.

And Jim Crow got crushed despite the resistance of Dixecrats and Goldwater (Though I still like the guy.)

And..it's brooks that babble.

Babble on and on mon.

I don't know...

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

I am not part of an organization that chose a tea bag as it symbol

Worst political name since the Know Nothings

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

I am not part of an organization that chose a tea bag as it symbol

Worst political name since the Know Nothings

I sure as hell didn't choose it, :lol: though I've been saving hundreds of those little string tags. Twinning's Earl Grey and English Breakfast for contrast. I've seen funny stuff over time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMr3QO2Sbc[/ame]

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

Why is it impossible for you to believe that maybe we do our own personal scholarship to discover truth on our own about history and such? Get a grip.

The last time they were so upset about the Constitution was during the Civil Rights era. Same arguments about states rights, abuse of power by the courts, evil federal government

Republicans had black represenatives since 1860. Democrats...what was it...1920? MLK was a republican, etc etc.

Um.

Your ability to completely screw up history is amazing. Did you really go to college? Did they charge you?

FDR started japanese internment camps. FDR was a democrat. I could go on.

Um.

Can you show me a Republican or Conservative who opposed the internment camps in 1942???

Um.

What exactly did you major in?

Stupidity?

Cherrypickin' doesn't exactly count for scholarship..ace.

Um.

Can you show me a Republican or Conservative who opposed the internment camps in 1942???

I would bet that there are people that did, on both sides of the Aisle. People that were effected personally.

Um.

John Willis Menard. Republican. 1868.
Arthur W. Mitchell. Democrat 1935.

Now go suck a lemon, idiot.

Um.

it was FDR's executive decision, dumbass, not a vote. take a civics class.

Um.

What I love about posts like this is it happily takes things completely out of context..like the fact we were actually attacked by the Japanese in Hawaii.

Put heck..its fun.

Um.

Stupidity?

I don't thing he grew up here. Lighten up, shouldn't you be scratching flee's or sniffing body cavities or something dog breath. Down Spot, Sit, Roll Over. Look a squirrel right by that fire hydrant! Right on the other side of that high speed six line highway! Fetch!!! :lol: ;)

Um.

Stupidity?

Hey, retard, you haven't proved anything I have said wrong. As a matter of fact, I have shown evidence of everything I have said. What have you done besides bitch and moan like a little girl? Say something intelligent, for your own sake.

Um.

John Willis Menard. Republican. 1868.
Arthur W. Mitchell. Democrat 1935.

Now go suck a lemon, idiot.

Naw.

Get the refund.

Thanks me later.

And please..get out of the basement. There is more to life then just asking people if they want fries with their burger.

Forum List

Back