The Syrian rebels are on their last legs

It seems to me it is widely accepted that the gulf states along with Turkey have been supplying weapons to the rebels from day one. My point is that at the end of the day what has this accomplished? It has escalated the violence.

No, it just shifted who was on the winning side of the violence. When Assad has the upper hand, there is still violence, except much of it is on innocent civilians.
Do you know how much of that violence stems from their international thugs/criminal activities?

There is a reason the Syrian Arab Army has been launching airstrikes and chemical attacks on the city of Idlib.

It is the last major stronghold of the non-SDC Syrian rebels. In several months the entire city is going to be nothing more than dust, and with it goes any chance of a republican Syria opposition coming to power. By that time the Islamic State's capital of Raqqa will have been taken by a combined effort of Kurdish troops and coalition airstrikes.

It looks as if the Syrian Civil War is going to be over by Christmas. It might extend into a Syrian-Kurdish war, but no doubt Assad will consolidate power over the country by that time.
It's about time. How many years did Obama prime that pump?
What we got was Europe is a mess and liberal judges are trying to keep the president from protecting our country.

Do you know how much of that violence stems from their international thugs/criminal activities?

Significantly less than committed by Assad and his enemy of my enemy, the Islamic State.

Forum List

Back