The Syrian rebels are on their last legs

Yay for you, you're starting to learn. Just thank me.
Sorry unless you put up all the translations of Google and my husband's experience and knowledge I'll keep my thanks reserved for those who deserve them.[/B]

Translation : "I choose to remain an ignorant child". You're ignorant and you are comfy there. I get it though, you have no real intelligence you just repeat what "daddy" tells you.
You may want to learn how to post before you attempt to call someone you do not know "ignorant".

I've made you my bitch honey. YOU don't know ANYTHING about ISLAM and apparently neither does he. If he doesn't know the difference between Sunni and Shia he is as ignorant as you are. Anything else I can help you with?
Dream on.

I agree with Irosie's opinion about it being basically the same shit. Its merely flavored a bit differently depending on the imam's writing their opinions into the mix.

Baathism is not "secular" nor is "shiitism" nor is "sunnism" -----they are, simply, vvarious flavors of ISLAM in competition with each other and THE WORLD

I don't really care what you agree with. What matters is truth. In Islam Shia and Sunni are it. Everything else is secular. Show this to your husband and get his opinion then get back to me. Right now you're out of ammo and rosie doesn't know shit.

Good lord. Syria is "secular" and that's why the "Radical Islamists" are trying to take out Assad. Lord give me patience.

Do you even understand what secular means? Doesn't seem like it.

Good lord. Syria is "secular" and that's why the "Radical Islamists" are trying to take out Assad. Lord give me patience.

Do you even understand what secular means? Doesn't seem like it.

(smile) Why don't you tell me what the Shia are looking for, indeed actually striving to bring on. If you can tell me that we'll talk. If you can't, get lost kid.

(smile) Why don't you tell me what the Shia are looking for, indeed actually striving to bring on. If you can tell me that we'll talk. If you can't, get lost kid.

Try speaking sense first mate.

Sorry unless you put up all the translations of Google and my husband's experience and knowledge I'll keep my thanks reserved for those who deserve them.[/B]

Translation : "I choose to remain an ignorant child". You're ignorant and you are comfy there. I get it though, you have no real intelligence you just repeat what "daddy" tells you.
You may want to learn how to post before you attempt to call someone you do not know "ignorant".

I've made you my bitch honey. YOU don't know ANYTHING about ISLAM and apparently neither does he. If he doesn't know the difference between Sunni and Shia he is as ignorant as you are. Anything else I can help you with?
Dream on.

I agree with Irosie's opinion about it being basically the same shit. Its merely flavored a bit differently depending on the imam's writing their opinions into the mix.

Baathism is not "secular" nor is "shiitism" nor is "sunnism" -----they are, simply, vvarious flavors of ISLAM in competition with each other and THE WORLD

I don't really care what you agree with. What matters is truth. In Islam Shia and Sunni are it. Everything else is secular. Show this to your husband and get his opinion then get back to me. Right now you're out of ammo and rosie doesn't know shit.
So you say. Obviously you've missed at least one sect that isn't Shia or Sunni. Better get back into reading some more.

Hubby would merely say tell him to f' off and go sit back in the corner to play with yourself some more.

Dream on.

So you say. Obviously you've missed at least one sect that isn't Shia or Sunni. Better get back into reading some more.

Hubby would merely say tell him to f' off and go sit back in the corner to play with yourself some more.

Tell hubby I invite him to the discussion. You? You aren't knowledgeable enough. You are a parrot that repeats what he tells you.

Dream on.

Honey I haven't missed anything.

Allies? Al Nusra? We should never have armed them in the first place. All we did was turn some protests into full scale civil war.

No, the Free Syrian Brigades. The Southern Front, Free Idlib Army, 21st Combined Force, ect.

I don't think the United States ever funded Al-Nusra or any other groups which openly promote sharia law.
From what I'm reading it's almost impossible to tell the difference between them. Look at the training and equipping in Syria, for all practical purposes it all ended up in islamist hands. This war started with protests by a couple of hundred people. It was outside powers that pumped weapons into the conflict. Even if well intentioned all it did was escalate things.

From what I'm reading it's almost impossible to tell the difference between them.

Not really, no. The primary messaging of these factions is bringing liberty and human rights to Syria. They use no Islamist propaganda.

There are other groups under the Islamic Front which are sectarian Sunni and want Sharia law, like Al Nusra. It's not that hard to tell them apart.

It was outside powers that pumped weapons into the conflict. Even if well intentioned all it did was escalate things.

The rebels made serious gains after they started receiving western support. The entry of Russia and rapid expansion of the Islamic State turned the tide dramatically, and the western backers left the rebels to fend for themselves.

17796510_10210752192739378_2438860653418500087_n.jpg

Allies? Al Nusra? We should never have armed them in the first place. All we did was turn some protests into full scale civil war.

No, the Free Syrian Brigades. The Southern Front, Free Idlib Army, 21st Combined Force, ect.

I don't think the United States ever funded Al-Nusra or any other groups which openly promote sharia law.
From what I'm reading it's almost impossible to tell the difference between them. Look at the training and equipping in Syria, for all practical purposes it all ended up in islamist hands. This war started with protests by a couple of hundred people. It was outside powers that pumped weapons into the conflict. Even if well intentioned all it did was escalate things.

There is no question that the area------Iraq and Syria, are PUMPED UP with weapons. It is a mistake to ENTIRELY blame the "pumped" issue on
the countries of origin of the weapons. Lots of the weapons PRECEDE the
current pumped up conflict in Syria-------lots were shipped by BAATHIST PIGS
to Syria from Iraq to avoid USA confiscation. ALSO---there is a very vigorous
NON GOVERNMENTAL trade in weapons in the Middle east. The people USING them to murder children (to wit---the ASSADS) are the guilty
parties--------not the factory that made them 30 years ago in Timbuctoo
them to murder children

There is no question that the area------Iraq and Syria, are PUMPED UP with weapons. It is a mistake to ENTIRELY blame the "pumped" issue on
the countries of origin of the weapons. Lots of the weapons PRECEDE the
current pumped up conflict in Syria-------lots were shipped by BAATHIST PIGS
to Syria from Iraq to avoid USA confiscation. ALSO---there is a very vigorous
NON GOVERNMENTAL trade in weapons in the Middle east. The people USING them to murder children (to wit---the ASSADS) are the guilty
parties--------not the factory that made them 30 years ago in Timbuctoo
them to murder children
It seems to me it is widely accepted that the gulf states along with Turkey have been supplying weapons to the rebels from day one. My point is that at the end of the day what has this accomplished? It has escalated the violence.

It seems to me it is widely accepted that the gulf states along with Turkey have been supplying weapons to the rebels from day one. My point is that at the end of the day what has this accomplished? It has escalated the violence.

No, it just shifted who was on the winning side of the violence. When Assad has the upper hand, there is still violence, except much of it is on innocent civilians.

Forum List

Back