The Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision

I.e., in agreement with most Americans who oppose your authoritarian statism in arrogating a woman' reproductive rights, recognized under law for the past half century, to your politicians and bureaucrats, but rather, support the liberty that is indicative of advanced democratic nations

Your affinity for the authoritarianism of Iraq, Nicaragua, and El Salvador is not shared by those who have a high regard for individual liberty.
You use a lot of words to repeat yourself to zero effect. Try not to adhere to the cultures of death. Choose life.

Let’s just be honest:

Justice Alito only spoke the truth. There was never any valid judicial line of reasoning supporting the Roe v. Wade edict. Overruling that irrational and essentially dishonest decision was nothing but completely proper.

Plessy v. Ferguson was “settled law” for a longer period of time than was Roe. And just as “separate but equal” was a bullshit decision, so too the make-believe “Constitutional right to have an abortion” was bullshit, too. Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas properly overruled Plessy. So too, Dobbs properly overruled Roe.
Decent Americans oppose the revocation of a half-century of progress in protecting personal freedom.

Authoritarians hellbent upon inflicting upon Americans their crackpot notions that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person, and that we should surrender to statist politicians and bureaucrats the power to seize control of wombs, are repugnant to freedom-loving patriots.

The People of the United States will not allow their nation to be transformed into a Nicaragua, an El Salvador, or an Iraq where such personal liberty has bee crushed.

Support for legal abortion extends to most red states, as Republican support for total bans declines
Legal abortion supported by most Americans of faith; younger Americans trend more supportive of abortion rights than older Americans
Abortion increasingly driving voting decisions, particularly among Democrats
Knowledge of state-level abortion laws grows post-Dobbs
Most Americans oppose abortion ban policies and leaving abortion policy to the states to decide; Republicans and some Christians are outliers

Decent Americans oppose the revocation of a half-century of progress in protecting personal freedom.
Rotten pieces of shit like you don’t respect the lives or rights of others and want those you hate - for stupid, arbitrary, and bigoted reasons - killed. You’re not decent, and the barbarism you trash support isn’t progress nor is it freedom.

their crackpot notions that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells
You’re a mindless amalgam of cells. Those you hate are far more deserving of legal personhood than you, trash.

Rotten pieces of shit like you don’t respect the lives or rights of others and want those you hate - for stupid, arbitrary, and bigoted reasons - killed. You’re not decent, and the barbarism you trash support isn’t progress nor is it freedom.

You’re a mindless amalgam of cells. Those you hate are far more deserving of legal personhood than you, trash.
Your little tantrum in defense of authoritarian dictate is noted. Please respect freedom-loving Americans, even if you prefer the repressive regimes of Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Iraq where the State has seized control of wombs and eliminated personal freedom.

Many Americans living in states where abortion rights are limited want more abortion rights, poll shows
In many states where GOP lawmakers have banned abortion, most residents say they support abortion rights in most or all cases,
according to a survey published Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research organization that
tracks views on abortion. In all, majorities of Americans in 43 states support legal abortion.

More Than Half of People in States Trump Won Support Abortion in 'Most or All Cases'

Most people in most states support legal abortio

Even Religious Americans Favor Abortion Rights Post-Dobbs

No, moron, I’m condemning you. Pay attention. I’m not defending your bullshit.

I am one and I do, just no respect for lying authoritarian gaslighting trash like you.
You seem upset because I noted the multiple confirmations of the sentiments of most freedom-loving Americans, and your affinity for the reproductive policies of repressive regimes such as El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iraq where politicians and bureaucrats dictate.

That's unfortunate.

Nah, just noting what a piece of shit you are. Which is a calm and yet only obvious and automatic response to your presence, authoritarian trash.
Are you so pissy whenever anyone cites the consensus of freedom-loving Americans?

Have a nice cup of tea and a hot buttered scone.

I’m a freedom-loving American, you authoritarian hatemongering filth.
Your sniveling about most decent Americans fails, Bunky. Lovers of freedom oppose your politicians and bureaucrats dictating private decisions to the citizenry.

Authoritarians in regressive states are attempting to thwart the public will by restricting democracy:

[The Fairness Project] has backed successful initiatives to raise the minimum wage and expand Medicaid in at least nine states run entirely or mostly by Republicans at the time of the vote. (It also works in Democratically-led states).
Now, it's one of several groups gearing up to put abortion rights on the ballot in 2024. But the recent success of such measures in Republican-led states has drawn criticism from lawmakers and helped fuel a raft of attempts to curb ballot measures...
Citizen-initiated ballot measures to change laws or state constitutions are possible in nearly half of U.S. states. To qualify for the ballot, petitions must gather thousands of signatures. Some campaigns then spend tens of millions of dollars to raise awareness among voters...
Since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the constitutional right to abortion last year, all state ballot measures affirming abortion rights have been approved, and all of those to restrict the right have been rejected.
Lawmakers in at least four states - Ohio, Florida, Idaho and Missouri - have recently introduced or advanced measures to make citizen-initiated measures more difficult to run or to pass. Last year, 11 state legislatures introduced or advanced bills that would introduce new barriers.

Authoritarian fanatics are also hellbent on savaging doctor/patient confidentiality, invading personal communications and mail:

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 3.51.36 PM.png

Your sniveling about most decent Americans fails
Again, you’re not decent. You’re not decency adjacent. You don’t live in the same state as decency. Your quantity of decency isn’t just null, it’s negative.
dictating private decisions
Yes yes you want contract killing to be private so the murderers can get away with it. That’s just because you’re retarded filth, mindlessly spamming the same bullshit in every post.

Again, you’re not decent. You’re not decency adjacent. You don’t live in the same state as decency. Your quantity of decency isn’t just null, it’s negative.

Yes yes you want contract killing to be private so the murderers can get away with it. That’s just because you’re retarded filth, mindlessly spamming the same bullshit in every post.
Your fanaticism is shunned by the people of all advanced, democratic nations.

I am in agreement with most freedom-loving Americans. I don't pretend that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person, and I support a woman's private decisions, not being arrogated by anonymous government bureaucrats, but being made in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers.

Since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the constitutional right to abortion last year, all state ballot measures affirming abortion rights have been approved, and all of those to restrict the right have been rejected.
Again, your pushing for the United States to follow the lead of Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Iraq, where statists have seized control of wombs, is repugnant to freedom-loving Americans.

Your fanaticism is shunned by the people of all advanced, democratic nations.
Your hate is the same as genociders and slavers.

I am in agreement with most freedom-loving Americans.
Scum who support legal contract killing don’t love freedom. Stop gaslighting.

I don't pretend that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person
You don’t know what personhood is then, retarded spam bot.

Your hate is the same as genociders and slavers.

Scum who support legal contract killing don’t love freedom. Stop gaslighting.

You don’t know what personhood is then, retarded spam bot.
Your hysteria and personal insults are in denial of the fact that I have never attempted to impose my personal beliefs on others, one way or another.

Let Freedom Ring!

Last edited:
The right to life isn’t open for a vote.

One of the blessings of not living in a so-called “democracy.”
Your affinity for authoritarian regimes such as El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iraq where politicians have seized control of wombs aside, and your pretense that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person aside, and your repugnance for the personal liberty of advanced democracies aside, the zealots will not be allowed to dictate to the People.

Forum List

Back