I have already proven that God exists and that Roman Catholicism is the truest religion. I am not going to get dragged into this discussion again. The purpose of this thread is not religious. God is proven simply because TOE is wrong. The only other possibility is ID and the designer is God. U have nothing to argue for TOE and are talking irrelevant things and the devils are laughing their hearts out in the sidelines.
You're dragging yourself into the argument. See we have mountains of evidence for evolution. If you use science logic evidence and reason evolution is what you conclude. Its the only logical and rational conclusion.

So your thread is about your delusion/religion. And it's not just atheists who realize Catholicism is made up lie. Just ask born again Mormons Jews Muslims and jehovas

Please offer yr mountains of evidence for evolution. Don't worry about religion and delusion.
You are the one that created an OP based on a religious myth..

I have already proven that God exists and that Roman Catholicism is the truest religion. I am not going to get dragged into this discussion again. The purpose of this thread is not religious. God is proven simply because TOE is wrong. The only other possibility is ID and the designer is God. U have nothing to argue for TOE and are talking irrelevant things and the devils are laughing their hearts out in the sidelines.
You're dragging yourself into the argument. See we have mountains of evidence for evolution. If you use science logic evidence and reason evolution is what you conclude. Its the only logical and rational conclusion.

So your thread is about your delusion/religion. And it's not just atheists who realize Catholicism is made up lie. Just ask born again Mormons Jews Muslims and jehovas

Please offer yr mountains of evidence for evolution. Don't worry about religion and delusion.

Devil is behind TOE and she has no argument to defend it because it is a stupid lie. If she has no arguments, how will she make u argue? Case closed. Victory achieved. TOE is stupid, blatant lie. The only other option is ID. Since the universe is too too complex, the person who created it can rightly only be called GOD.

Devil is behind TOE and she has no argument to defend it because it is a stupid lie. If she has no arguments, how will she make u argue? Case closed. Victory achieved. TOE is stupid, blatant lie. The only other option is ID. Since the universe is too too complex, the person who created it can rightly only be called GOD.
God is not a person...

God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.

So you believe that long ago before there were, say, horses, somewhere in an empty field, fully formed horses appeared out of nowhere, magically,

and that is how all creatures, including man, got here?

Go research and read every scientific work done on evolution and then get back to us. That's the evidence.

God made bodies of all animals and man based on the same Master-plan. All of them eat, digest, egest, respire, copulate, hear, see, taste, etc. So all of them have similar organs to perform these functions. He also graded animals and man according to the complexity of functions He gave them. So amoeba comes near the beginning, fishes and frogs later, followed by cats, dogs, tigers, lions and finally by Man.

The Master-plan of God was obvious to anyone even before Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin made use of this Master-plan for devil's lying purpose. He studied the anatomy of each animal in detail and understood the gradation system of God. He placed all animals on the table starting with the lowest and ending with the highest, Man. And he lied that the higher animals "evolved" from the lower ones, although they were created just like that by God.

The placement of animals in the right order is the only "proof" that Evolutionists are offering to the world and that is not a proof at all. There are no proofs of evolution in the entire history of mankind. And none even before his history, even if we suppose that the earth and its inhabitants were made before the history of man.
Gravity is "just a theory." The Earth orbiting the Sun is "just a theory." By definition, a scientific theory is a hypothesis which has withstood rigorous testing and is well-supported by the facts. There is overwhelming evidence for biological evolution, just as there is overwhelming evidence for gravity.

bible god no so much

And if God was so damn good, why did he make so many humans with defects? 1/4 of people have mental issues, and then there is cancer and other diseases.....

Perspective.

I know a young man who turned 19 the other day, I was over at his house to celebrate his birthday. He has down's syndrome and probably won't live to see 30. I say this in all sincerity, I learn more from him in 30 minutes than I learn from asswipes here in a year. He is a beautiful person with a beautiful soul and he touches the lives of everyone who meets him and spends some time with him... does he look funny? Yes. Does he sound and act different? Yes. Does he have a health condition? Of course. But he is still a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. And I am sure the same can be said for many you call "humans with defects."

One of the most inspirational people I've ever known, passed away last month. She had muscular dystrophy and was confined to a wheelchair. She was in her 40s... doctors said she wouldn't live past her teens. She was an Accounting professor at a private college. She became a CPA and had her own business. She won Miss Wheelchair Alabama. She was funny and witty, and she simply didn't know the meaning of "I can't!" She had her own custom van which she drove all over the south. When we first met, she jokingly told me she liked "long walks on the beach." An incredibly amazing person despite her disability.

I hate to break this to you, but you probably have your share of defects. I doubt that you are a perfect human being. So what makes you believe your defects are okay and others aren't? I think it's about perspective... God puts these people here to teach us and show us about life. I've presented just two personal examples of people you would find "damaged" but I've gained more from them than I could ever gain from you. My life is far more enriched knowing them than it would ever be in knowing you. And I'm not alone... when my friend passed away, the family was overwhelmed with the outpouring of sympathy from thousands and thousands of people who's lives she had touched. It was truly amazing.

Go research and read every scientific work done on evolution and then get back to us. That's the evidence.

And what you will find over and over again, is ZERO evidence for any evolution beyond genus taxon. Adaptive changes that spawn new species? Yep... all over the place. Examples of one type of organism becoming another type? Nadda. Zilch. Zero. Nothing. Theories? Out the ass! Facts? NONE!

And what you will find over and over again, is ZERO evidence for any evolution beyond genus taxon. Adaptive changes that spawn new species? Yep... all over the place. Examples of one type of organism becoming another type? Nadda. Zilch. Zero. Nothing. Theories? Out the ass! Facts? NONE!

So you take the stand that horses had to have appeared fully formed, out of nowhere?

And when science discovers new evidence, it tests the hypothesis and may update the theroy based on the testing and findings. The testing is trying to get a null hypothesis ( trying to show that the hypothesis is false)

So you take the stand that horses had to have appeared fully formed, out of nowhere?

Not necessarily, but I don't believe they came from a different genera because no evidence supports that. Science isn't... well, we don't have any better explanation so this must be it!

Being as you are thoroughly and entirely convinced, and given that you will convince no one else, your contributions here are futile.

And when science discovers new evidence, it tests the hypothesis and may update the theroy based on the testing and findings. The testing is trying to get a null hypothesis ( trying to show that the hypothesis is false)

If that is the case we can completely dismiss Darwinian Evolution.

this may help

Not necessarily, but I don't believe they came from a different genera because no evidence supports that. Science isn't... well, we don't have any better explanation so this must be it!

Not necessarily? You leave open the possibility that living creatures did in fact appear fully formed out of nowhere?

So you don't believe, for example, that this ever really happened:

img008.jpg

Not necessarily? You leave open the possibility that living creatures did in fact appear fully formed out of nowhere?

img008.jpg
or that other primates share 98 percent of our DNA

There is nothing even close to anything showing this so called evolution.
If it crawled out of the ocean....it should be still crawling out of the ocean.
Coming form someone who thinks god lives on a planet kolob and you get your own planet to live on when you die and you have to wear magical underwear, i can see why you do not understand science

img008.jpg

I believe you have ZERO scientific evidence to prove that happened.

As someone who believes in Science, I don't leave anything out of the realm of possibility.

I just love the "poofed into existence" critics.... at some point in time, even by your own theories.... something inorganic decided to become something organic and "poofed" into existence. Why is your poofing any less extraordinary than mine?

Forum List

Back