The stunning chart that shows the Obama spending binge really happened

What a funny thread.

LOOK AT MY PICTURE CHART GRAPH THINGY!!!! NO NO!! YOU LOOK AT MINE!!!!

Fact is Bush spent a shit ton and Obama managed to spend more than Bush. Both sides need to stfu as they are the problem, not part of the problem, you are all THE problem. Thanks to you guys we have Obama VS Mitt…. L O Fing L!!!

I really do like it when idiot liberal poster # 36,672,9563 asked what Obama spent money on that Bush didn't start... That right there is priceless and he's to fucking stupid to know he just called Obama Bush by policy. In addition to Bush policies and programs Obama did spending on things like stimulus, Obamacare, Libya, welfare, cash for clunkers, housing stimulus, UE extended for 2 years and so on....

Last edited:
Spending as percentage of GDP is misleading and you know it.

No spending as a % of our GDP in an accurate measure and of course most of the domestic programs are democrat programs to which they refuse to reform to save them

U.S. funding for future promises lags by trillions

The government added $5.3 trillion in new financial obligations in 2010, largely for retirement programs such as Medicare and Social Security. That brings to a record $61.6 trillion the total of financial promises not paid for.

This gap between spending commitments and revenue last year equals more than one-third of the nation's gross domestic product.

Medicare alone took on $1.8 trillion in new liabilities, more than the record deficit prompting heated debate between Congress and the White House over lifting the debt ceiling.

Social Security added $1.4 trillion in obligations, partly reflecting longer life expectancies. Federal and military retirement programs added more to the financial hole, too.

Corporations would be required to count these new liabilities when they are taken on — and report a big loss to shareholders. Unlike businesses, however, Congress postpones recording spending commitments until it writes a check.

The $61.6 trillion in unfunded obligations amounts to $528,000 per household. That's more than five times what Americans have borrowed for everything else

U.S. funding for future promises lags by trillions - USATODAY.com

What a funny thread.

LOOK AT MY PICTURE CHART GRAPH THINGY!!!! NO NO!! YOU LOOK AT MINE!!!!

Fact is Bush spent a shit ton and Obama managed to spend more than Bush. Both sides need to stfu as they are the problem, not part of the problem, you are all THE problem. Thanks to you guys we have Obama VS Mitt…. L O Fing L!!!

I really do like it when idiot liberal poster # 36,672,9563 asked what Obama spent money on that Bush didn't start... That right there is priceless and he's to fucking stupid to know he just called Obama Bush by policy. In addition to Bush policies and programs Obama did spending on things like stimulus, Obamacare, Libya, welfare, cash for clunkers, housing stimulus, UE extended for 2 years and so on....

So what’s your plan genus? Vote third party to help reelect Obama? We know what Obama is going to do we elect Romney and a more conservative congress that’s what we have to do

Forum List

Back