The strange case of Mark Sanford

perhaps it was a taking off "well" weekend....i do that...
Yep, but I always let the office know how to reach me, never mind my family. But what social conservative doesn't need to get away from his kids on father's day?

Yeah Clinton was being so fatherly when Monica was under his desk.

Why would he be fatherly? She was over 18 and a slut. She was his hoe. Ever have one? Didn't think so. Don't hate Elvis.

PS. This Mark Sanford is a fag. Just another GOP hypocrite cock sucker. Literally. Tell me Elvis, do you suck dick too?

Yep, but I always let the office know how to reach me, never mind my family. But what social conservative doesn't need to get away from his kids on father's day?

Why would he be fatherly? She was over 18 and a slut. She was his hoe. Ever have one? Didn't think so. Don't hate Elvis.

PS. This Mark Sanford is a fag. Just another GOP hypocrite cock sucker. Literally. Tell me Elvis, do you suck dick too?

SeaBoob, you mention "dicks" a great deal. Why don't you just assume Monica's position and satisfy your fetish.

SeaBoob, you mention "dicks" a great deal. Why don't you just assume Monica's position and satisfy your fetish.

Are you a therapist?

Are you offended by Monica giving Clinton oral? I'm not. I think that makes him a cool fucking dude. Bush doesn't even fuck his own wife. You want that guys finger on the button?

Now Cheney, he's different. He fucks prostitutes. In fact he had the DC Madam killed because she was going to write a book.

Cheney was a client of Ms. Palfrey's. Her full, unedited set of phone records for the 13-year span of her business became available to the public yesterday evening.

LISTEN to Prissy Patriot's podcast interviw w/ Ms. Palfrey- she basically outs Cheney in the final minutes of the interview, calling the aftermath of the release of her records "Watergate 3" for the bounty of powerful, famous, political figures on her list. She says "this goes straight to the heart of the B*sh Administration", and indicts ABC for killiing the story, and "needs to get the word out", this "goes to the White House". This is BIG, Sen. Vitter is only the beginning:

The Prissy Patriot: A Chat With the "D.C. Madame" Deborah Jeane Palfrey Update

And then she supposedly killed herself? yea, right.

D.C. Madam: Suicide Before Prison - TIME

Sanford went to Buenos Aires because he "wanted to do something exotic."

Hmmm.....

Huh, anyone that flakes out under pressure is fair game.

Imagine a President doing this.

:lol:

Yep. I really could care less what the governor of an inconsequential southern state is doing, but as for President, the Republicans can cross him off the list for possible Presidential candidates.

I wonder how many pages and pages and pages this would be if he was a democrat..........

I feel bad for Governor Sanford, seriously. Does he know he'll now become the object of hundreds of photoshopped Latino babes hanging all over him? If he was smart, he would have just cut off communication other than ship to shore if he didn't want any press coverage. After all, his face really isn't that familiar even in the States, let alone in Argentina, so it's not as though the paparrazi would be chasing him.

why is it you only care about conservative gays

cause they're the ones who are hypocrites... voting to take away the rights of their fellow gays while doing whatever while they're hiding in their closet.
really? what rights were taken away?

Serve in the military? If Larry Craig were held to the standard of sexual conduct he imposes on the U.S. armed forces, he'd be out of his job.

Fourteen years ago, in his first term as a Republican senator from Idaho, Craig helped to enact the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy. It stipulates:

A member of the armed forces shall be separated from the armed forces under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense if one or more of the following findings is made and approved in accordance with procedures set forth in such regulations: (1) That the member has engaged in, attempted to engage in, or solicited another to engage in a homosexual act or acts unless there are further findings … that the member has demonstrated that—(A) such conduct is a departure from the member's usual and customary behavior; (B) such conduct, under all the circumstances, is unlikely to recur; … [and] the member does not have a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts.

Florida has become the 27th state to ban gay marriages and civil unions. This is sad because the people were allowed to take away the rights of some. This means that the country has taken one step forward with electing an African American President, but three steps backwards by taking away the right of gay persons to live life as others do.

Arkansas has passed a bill that will not allow single persons to adopt, which means that gay adoptions are banned. What will happen to the children that need homes? The children are going to suffer and the American people in Arkansas felt this was okay. What kind of person wants to hurt the children? Monsters hurt children that need loving homes.

Arizona voters have vote for a ban on gay marriages. They join Florida in taking away the rights of gay persons in that state. This is such a sad day when no one can open their eyes and see that they are dictating the rights of some while others can have rights.

I wonder how many pages and pages and pages this would be if he was a democrat..........
its not enough already?

Dive, you KNOW if this was a democrat, then the usual "gang" would be on here talking about the evil dems and how they skirt their responsibilities to the public, yada yada, and of course the ever popular " DUmmies, wadda know dooobabababa...."

its not enough already?

Dive, you KNOW if this was a democrat, then the usual "gang" would be on here talking about the evil dems and how they skirt their responsibilities to the public, yada yada, and of course the ever popular " DUmmies, wadda know dooobabababa...."
:lol::lol::lol: You do an excellent imitation of Willow.

its not enough already?

this was the second thread chris the moron started
the other thread had more pages
as far as i can see the only people that actually think this is a serious story are chris and ravi, both morons

Forum List

Back