The strange case of Mark Sanford

Who the fuck leaves home for four days and doesn't tell his wife where he's going?

does Yukon know where your at?....:eusa_eh:

Who the fuck is Yukon?

Is this more of the conservatives gay fantasy?

Man, all you guys are closet cases...Jeff Gannon, Ed Schrock, Mark Foley, Larry Craig,...
why is it you only care about conservative gays
maybe we should report you to the log cabin republicans as a potential stalker

He should have told his wife.

Other than that, there's nothing wrong with what he did, assuming of course he didn't do anything wrong.
actually, if you read the story at the link, she knew what he was doing

Jenny Sanford told the AP she was not concerned about her husband's absence and that he needed time apart from his children to write something.

this is chris' attempt to make something out of nothing once again

LOL Exactly! :eusa_whistle:

Oh oh!

Sutherland-body-snatcher.jpg

That's not my Governor!​

crocodile dundee did walk abouts!!

Who gives a shit if hes doing his job ... except the media to make it look worse than it was.

Exactly! What does it matter if the head of state disappears and is incommunicado and leaves no one in charge?

I'm sure Governors and Presidents do this all the time.

Prolly some mental issues but really, isn't that his business? Still, it would make me rethink my vote next election if I lived in South Carolina (shudder).
Sanford wants to be president. I think he just put an end to any chance of that.

Prolly some mental issues but really, isn't that his business? Still, it would make me rethink my vote next election if I lived in South Carolina (shudder).
Sanford wants to be president. I think he just put an end to any chance of that.

Of course it's not the end of his chances. They will downplay it and say it's a controversy that the MSM created.

After all the uproar over Sanford's refusal of federal funds, I just heard that some of that money was to improve the trail that he just went hiking on.

After all the uproar over Sanford's refusal of federal funds, I just heard that some of that money was to improve the trail that he just went hiking on.

Actually, he didn't go to the one in SC, he went to the one in GA. I guess ours wasn't good enough for our governor.

Actually, he didn't go to the one in SC, he went to the one in GA. I guess ours wasn't good enough for our governor.

The Palmetto trail is paved with broken beer bottles, used condoms and spent shotgun shells. Who wouldn't want to take a hike there?

does Yukon know where your at?....:eusa_eh:

Who the fuck is Yukon?

Is this more of the conservatives gay fantasy?

Man, all you guys are closet cases...Jeff Gannon, Ed Schrock, Mark Foley, Larry Craig,...
why is it you only care about conservative gays
maybe we should report you to the log cabin republicans as a potential stalker

no thats not right Dive....he cares about his butt buddy Yukon...:lol:

Of course it's not the end of his chances. They will downplay it and say it's a controversy that the MSM created.
it is
only mindless drones like you and ravi and idiots like chris and bobo that will care

Last edited:

Forum List

Back