The Story Out Of Nevada You Don't Know...

"Supposed billionaire"?! Derangement at its silliest. WTF is wrong with you people?

Have you seen his books? I haven't and neither has anybody else....be careful; there's a good chance he's all hat and no cattle.
x0scwi.gif

Well, if you are that ignorant and uneducated, perhaps you should simply sit out all elections.

So instead of admitting you have no idea what my politics are, you call ME ignorant....are you using hairspray now like your idol The Donald? That shit will fry your brain as my ex-wives can attest to. :badgrin:

Damn. Not only were you stupid enough to vote for Jimmy Carter but you were stupid enough to get yourself married more than once? LOL!!

"Supposed billionaire"?! Derangement at its silliest. WTF is wrong with you people?

Have you seen his books? I haven't and neither has anybody else....be careful; there's a good chance he's all hat and no cattle.
x0scwi.gif
Books?! I haven't seen anyone's books, but I have seen my share of buildings with Trump plastered all over them. I've seen his wife too and she's no cow.

Forum List

Back