The Story Out Of Nevada You Don't Know...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Sure, Marco slapped around the dour sissy Cruz again for a silver medal. :badgrin: And The Donald proved being a "reality" TV star is more important in American Idol America than knowing how to do the job he's applying for (he doesn't). And Sleepy Ben is now the zombie candidate even Rick from Walking Dead couldn't dispatch with a head shot. What you don't know are the other players who got Nevada voters to check their box. I have to wonder if these voters don't follow the news, don't care what them eastern sidewinders are saying, or are simply too stoned to give a shit.....anyway, here's the rest of the votes cast last night:

R. Paul..............170
J. Bush.............. 64
C. Christie.......... 50
C. Fiorina........... 22
M. Huckabee...... 21
R. Santorum....... 11

It means they refuse to support any of the remaining 5 and who they did vote for is who they would have preferred. They could have just stayed home but wanted their voice heard, even if it didn't do squat.

• Banned
It means they refuse to support any of the remaining 5 and who they did vote for is who they would have preferred. They could have just stayed home but wanted their voice heard, even if it didn't do squat.

I guess. Maybe for some of them it was a chance to get out of the cabin for a few hours to catch up with other recluses. :lol:

Sure, Marco slapped around the dour sissy Cruz again for a silver medal. :badgrin: And The Donald proved being a "reality" TV star is more important in American Idol America than knowing how to do the job he's applying for (he doesn't). And Sleepy Ben is now the zombie candidate even Rick from Walking Dead couldn't dispatch with a head shot. What you don't know are the other players who got Nevada voters to check their box. I have to wonder if these voters don't follow the news, don't care what them eastern sidewinders are saying, or are simply too stoned to give a shit.....anyway, here's the rest of the votes cast last night:

R. Paul..............170
J. Bush.............. 64
C. Christie.......... 50
C. Fiorina........... 22
M. Huckabee...... 21
R. Santorum....... 11

Yeah......you forgot that whole part of Trump's resume that includes building a real estate empire around the world, managing 10s of thousands of employees, successfully navigating governement bureacracies around the world and being a best selling author multiple times....

And then he became a successful reality t.v. star........

A little different than just being a reality t.v. star.......

• Banned
Yeah......you forgot that whole part of Trump's resume that includes building a real estate empire around the world, managing 10s of thousands of employees, successfully navigating governement bureacracies around the world and being a best selling author multiple times....

And then he became a successful reality t.v. star........

A little different than just being a reality t.v. star.......

How could I have forgotten about his real estate empire when it's all he talks about instead of what his qualifications are to run our country? The fact that he bribes officials in several countries to get construction permits isn't going to be of much help when FEMA is required after a huge hurricane or when Putin decides to invade Turkey now is it?

Maybe its not about supporting the remaining candidates but something deeper, like principle and content of character versus turning a blind eye and plugging ones nose to vote.

R. Paul..............170
J. Bush.............. 64
C. Christie.......... 50
C. Fiorina........... 22
M. Huckabee...... 21
R. Santorum....... 11

Indeed. President Trump's resume totally overshadows the qualifications of the community organizer you opted for in the last two elections. You know, the guy who leads from behind?

• Banned
Indeed. President Trump's resume totally overshadows the qualifications of the community organizer you opted for in the last two elections. You know, the guy who leads from behind?

So now I'm an Obozo voter because I see through your plastic-fantastic Donald? :lmao:

Qualifications to serve as President? sounds like the essence of the problem that has nearly bankrupted this country from a financial moral standpoint.

Qualifications to serve as President? sounds like the essence of the problem that has nearly bankrupted this country from a financial moral standpoint.

If you think a supposed "billionaire" from Manhattan gives a fig about you or your's you better check yourself....this was a publicity-stunt gone feral....he'll ride it until it blows up and slink off back to his yacht for a good laugh.

Yes, I do realize that everyone in Nevada that voted for Trump was ignorant and uneducated. Not all of us claim to hold a Master's degree in Physics as you Liberals do.

The last democrat I voted for was Jimminy Cricket back in 1976 ya dunce. :lol:

Wrong.

Hanlon's Razor --

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Well, if you are that ignorant and uneducated, perhaps you should simply sit out all elections.

So instead of admitting you have no idea what my politics are, you call ME ignorant....are you using hairspray now like your idol The Donald? That shit will fry your brain as my ex-wives can attest to. :badgrin:

What is apparent is that the once silent majority is pissed, and no, as the pundits have proclaimed the Tea Party is not dead. The outright distrust for the compassionate conservative progressive wing of the party and their get along to move along policies have ushered in a new era of intolerance toward capitulation and call for decentralizing the scope of power the central government has over the people. The policies of compromising on little things to gain important central objectives has been replaced by the core belief that in order to preserve freedom and opportunity economic freedom of choice must replace central government control. Decentralizing the scope of power from the central government to the local government provides one the freedom to relocate or replace their elected officials. People are pissed, sick and tired of being told they are not politically correct and incapable of assuming the right of self determination.

If you think a supposed "billionaire" from Manhattan gives a fig about you or your's you better check yourself....this was a publicity-stunt gone feral....he'll ride it until it blows up and slink off back to his yacht for a good laugh.
"Supposed billionaire"?! Derangement at its silliest. WTF is wrong with you people?

What is apparent is that the once silent majority is pissed, and no, as the pundits have proclaimed the Tea Party is not dead. The outright distrust for the compassionate conservative progressive wing of the party and their get along to move along policies have ushered in a new era of intolerance toward capitulation and call for decentralizing the scope of power the central government has over the people. The policies of compromising on little things to gain important central objectives has been replaced by the core belief that in order to preserve freedom and opportunity economic freedom of choice must replace central government control. Decentralizing the scope of power from the central government to the local government provides one the freedom to relocate or replace their elected officials. People are pissed, sick and tired of being told they are not politically correct and incapable of assuming the right of self determination.

I see your points but remember the "establishment" knew forcing another government shutdown would play into the Rats' hands again this year so they avoided confrontation taking the long-view. It's them who will stop Bammy from getting a new Supreme. It's them who will take on the DNC's millions of dollars and thousands of lawyers. Grassroots is cool but the party machine is where the horsepower is come presidential elections.

Forum List

Back