The Story of one "EX" Gay

Should a hetrosexual male or female with aids continue to have sex is this spreads the disease? Afterall, they are only hetrosexual and have urges.

My stance:

I part with Pale when it comes to "accepting" homosexuals." This is based on a discussion him and I had a couple years ago, so if currently wrong, apologize outright. I have no problem with someone having feelings for the same sex, I don't know what makes them have that feeling, nor does anyone on this planet know. No matter what they say.

What is wrong, is the propagation of disease (or for my fellow christians, sin, which is actually tied to disease) by sticking a life making organ into a dumpster.

Feelings are feelings. Acting on it is another matter. I wanted to fire the missiles that I just installed on my car, so that I could wipe out a few drivers today, but I left the missiles armed and not fired. :bat:

There is a guy at my undergrad christian school that is gay. Yet, he is celebate. Because he knows the sin. Is there is a "cure" for him? No. He should never be forced to be hetro, stupid.

Mountian?!? – LOL – more like an anthill.

Oh, wow! From where do I begin? Do you remember this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=66051&postcount=121

What erroneous and irrelevant name-calling. I suppose that if I want to allow people to drink alcohol, I must be an alcoholic. If I want people to be allowed to smoke, I must have a nicotine addiction. Your logic and reasoning ability leaves very much to be desired.

Within the same thread, see:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=66356&postcount=172

Look up “Flanigan v. University of Maryland Medical System Corporation”
No. That might be too difficult or time-consuming for you. I’ll do the legwork for you. Just read:

http://www.lambdalegal.org/cgi-bin/iowa/news/press.html?record=1011

Finding an example was just too easy. Next time, do just a little bit of research before showing your laziness and ignorance.

Don’t you see that I am not a coward to answer challenges put to me. Let’s see how you weasel out of answering the simplest of questions. See:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=250210&postcount=36

Uh. No. It is not foolish to consider whether something is right or wrong before it happens. You need not have an event happen before considering if such an even, should it happen, is right or wrong. Even Johnney had enough class to give me a straight answer.

Look, debating you is child’s play.

Uhhh ICBM and bazookas, get back to me when you jump into reality. I have way too much class to answer questions rooted in unrealistic fantasy.

Uhhh Matts, you jerked off another guy or at least jerked off so another could watch, you my mentally challenged member are as queer as the day is long.

Tsk tsk tsk, using sources that are inherently biased to begin with as well as use misinformation and definitely don't use random samples.

I don't see what all that has to do with a bunch of people standing up and telling their personal journeys out of homosexuality. Unless you are calling those people liars? And how would you prove that?

I don't see what all that has to do with a bunch of people standing up and telling their personal journeys out of homosexuality. Unless you are calling those people liars? And how would you prove that?
For the most part I would call them liars or well deceived by themselves. But you do have a point, we can't prove that. Only they know the truth.

Its called self control you have it. But you choose not to use it.

Why should they? You don't have to have hetrosexual sex, but you CHOOSE to. Gee Avatar, you really should control yourself...

And it makes you utterly miserable. But rather than conclude that you are miserable from your actions, you accuse others for making you miserable.

Really? Homos are miserable about their lifestyle? Got stats to back this up? And when others who aren't of the same sexual persuasion are trying to control their lives, I wouldn't call them miserable, more like pissed off...and why wouldn't they be?

I've listened to gay activists and some of them are very clear that the reason they are pushing this is to make everyone as miserable as they are. You are miserable because you are making bad choices. So stop making bad choices and you wont be miserable.

One again, prove your assertion, or you are just blowing hot air. They are not trying to make anybody miserable from what I've seen. Wanting certain rights is not being miserable, it is wanting certain rights. Nothing more, nothing less. The only things the majority want (not the militant minority) is the same rights as you and I.

I am just tired of people who refuse to take responsibility for themselves. I am tired of all the excuses.

In what way are they not taking responsibility for themselves? Excuses for what? Sticking up for themselves and not wanting to live in your bigotted world? Maybe they are sick of your bigotted excuses - religious or otherwise - in trying to marginalise them because of your lack of tolerance.

I am tired of people whining about how they cant do anything about it. You choose your actions. Take responsibility for them. Stop trying to excuse them and avoiding the consequences of your bad mistakes. .

What are the consequences other than bigots trying to tell them how to lead their lives?

And stop trying to force others to accept responsibility for your bad mistakes too. Because its society that suffers because of your mistakes.

How is society suffering from anything homos do? I don't. I don't know anybody who does. No homo has forced me to to reponsibility for anything they have ever done. Care to expand on your vacuous statement?

The effects might not be immediately but within a generation or two we will see the horrible effects of it.

Considering homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, your argument is non-existant. Just more hot air and rhetoric.

You cant fool around carelessly with the powers that create life without getting burnt and burning everything around you.

Thanks for your opinion....but I'll stick with facts.

For the most part I would call them liars or well deceived by themselves. But you do have a point, we can't prove that. Only they know the truth.

You've been lying to yourself for so long kag that you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass. You're sick and you can't admit that, so how in the hell would you know when someone's cured?

Think with your brain, not with your dick.

You've been lying to yourself for so long kag that you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass. You're sick and you can't admit that, so how in the hell would you know when someone's cured?

Think with your brain, not with your dick.
What an excellent point you make! I can see it...wait...no...it's as clear as a window in a shit storm.

I believe I'm quite capable of deciphering truth from lies. I said we can't know if these people are lying or not, they know and we don't. We do know they CLAIM they're cured. Unless we were to implement a camera into their home and bug their phones and keep them under close surveilence without their knowledge, we don't know.

What an excellent point you make! I can see it...wait...no...it's as clear as a window in a shit storm.

I believe I'm quite capable of deciphering truth from lies. I said we can't know if these people are lying or not, they know and we don't. We do know they CLAIM they're cured. Unless we were to implement a camera into their home and bug their phones and keep them under close surveilence without their knowledge, we don't know.

You're ignorant kag. Haven't you ever heard the old adage, "actions speak louder than words"? Well if someone isn't engaging in homosexual sex anymore, then I'd say they're were cured.

You just have a hard time comprehending that someone CAN be cured, because that would mean that YOU wouldn't have a good excuse anymore to stay a faggot. Help is there, you just don't want it.

You're ignorant kag. Haven't you ever heard the old adage, "actions speak louder than words"? Well if someone isn't engaging in homosexual sex anymore, then I'd say they're were cured.

You just have a hard time comprehending that someone CAN be cured, because that would mean that YOU wouldn't have a good excuse anymore to stay a faggot. Help is there, you just don't want it.
You make me laugh, you know that? You really do. You're so serious and so intent on all this bullshit to the point you've deluded yourself into believing it and believing that you're right when you know deep down inside you're not.

Did some of that last part sound familiar? It's the same bullshit you give me. Here's what I comprehend: there's a people around who claim to have been "cured" of homosexuality, though they are lying or deceived. "Help" is around, but it's not reliable.

You make me laugh, you know that? You really do. You're so serious and so intent on all this bullshit to the point you've deluded yourself into believing it and believing that you're right when you know deep down inside you're not.

Did some of that last part sound familiar? It's the same bullshit you give me. Here's what I comprehend: there's a people around who claim to have been "cured" of homosexuality, though they are lying or deceived. "Help" is around, but it's not reliable.

But, if they claim to be cured, then how does anyone know for sure they aren't? If they claim to be happier away from homosexuality, how can anyone say they aren't? The same arguments pro-homosexual activists use to persuade others to embrace homosexuality can be used here, too. If the ultimate judge of right & wrong is the individual, how can anyone then say that ANYTHING is objectively wrong? Maybe it's just "wrong for him."

But, if they claim to be cured, then how does anyone know for sure they aren't? If they claim to be happier away from homosexuality, how can anyone say they aren't? The same arguments pro-homosexual activists use to persuade others to embrace homosexuality can be used here, too. If the ultimate judge of right & wrong is the individual, how can anyone then say that ANYTHING is objectively wrong? Maybe it's just "wrong for him."
I've already said we can't know for sure, but I'm more than willing to bet they're lying or deluded.

yeah, I have to agree Kagom bc one of my friends is catholic and he is gay. He tells me that he is "becoming" staight, the more i see him, the more bullshit i feel like I am being fed. I feel sorry for him because he feels that he has to change and if it works out for him, kudos to him, but i feel that he is lying to himself.

yeah, I have to agree Kagom bc one of my friends is catholic and he is gay. He tells me that he is "becoming" staight, the more i see him, the more bullshit i feel like I am being fed. I feel sorry for him because he feels that he has to change and if it works out for him, kudos to him, but i feel that he is lying to himself.
I've also had exes that were put through this "therapy" crap against their wills. They became suicidal because of it and many would advise parents not to put their kids through it.

I've also had exes that were put through this "therapy" crap against their wills. They became suicidal because of it and many would advise parents not to put their kids through it.

we part ways of acceptance...I advised you on another thread that you started "WTF" (how fitting eh)...well son I must now be blunt...If your parents did their job...well you would not be 'playing with your pee pee in the tee pee'! I am sorry to break this to you but homosexual behavior is nothing more than sexual immaturity...or if you prefer the term,a fetish! You were programmed... like it or not... and no matter how you prefer to deny it, it is a fact of life...sexual behavior is learned...the desire to mate is natural...you learn how to act on it!:confused:

Thing is though, I'm not the one hop scotching around sucking other men's dicks and fucking them up the ass... YOU are. So which one of us should be more entrusted to decifer the truth?

You're sick in the head already. I'm not. You're perverted beyond help. I don't need help. You're attracted sexually to the same sex. I'm not. You're chances of dying young because of your deviant, sick, behavior is three times more likely than me. Shall I go on?

The point is, as a practicing queer, why should ANYONE take your word for ANYTHING when you're sense of what's right and wrong are SO fucking WARPED?

Subject: I Was A Homosexual - I Know It's A Mental Sickness!

Date: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:58 pm
prophetyahweh
Send Email

Dear List,

Many of you are upset because I am against homosexuality.

You don't like me calling it a self induced form of mental illness.

You despise me because I say that homosexuality is the result of the Satanic possession, and manipulation of a person's thought processes, that tricks a person into thinking that there's nothing wrong with:

1. a man kissing all over another man as if he is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life

This is self induced mental illness through Satanic possession.

2. a man lying in bed and giving foreplay to another man to make him hot as if he's a woman

3. a man performing oral sex on another man until the other man's sperm is released in his mouth, and most of the time it's swallowed by that man

4. a man anally penetrating another man through the channels that his bowels pass as if it's a woman's vagina

5. a man releasing his sperm up into another man's butt hole as if he can get the other man pregnant by doing so

What else can it be?

If you think what I just said is not mental illness, then you need to see a psychiatrist!

You may feel offended, but this is a small picture of what homosexuality is really all about.

The homosexual world is a very sick and demented world.

It's very foundation, from the first homosexual act ever, until now, is an act of allegiance to the Devil that's committed without most participants realizing that it is so.

People talk about being gay and hear about being gay, but most of them never really think about what fags do when having sex.

It's amazing how, like a magical spell, the masses have been hypnotized not to say anything about homosexuality, or even think about how homosexuals have sex with each other.

Neither do they think about how sick the nasty acts are that they commit with one another.

The masses have been lured into never speaking against the sickness of homosexuality to such a degree, that many people won't ever tell their children that it's wrong with out feeling guilty, and thinking they have done something wrong!

As for me, I know it is as sick as I have described for a fact!

The way I know, is that I use to be a homosexual.

And, it is the knowledge and power of YAHWEH that brought me out of that sick, deranged, and mentally ill world.

Now, you may wonder why I would admit this to several thousand people.

The answer is so that many people, who allowed the devil to deceive them, sexually, like he did me, will be motivated to completely and totally abandon the horrible homosexual world, when they see how YAHWEH saved me from that sick and demented lifestyle.

So all of you shut up when I talk against deranged homosexuals because I was one of them.

And, I have the right to speak against homosexuality for the evil that it is and to proclaim, to the world, that it is wrong, sinful, death to the soul!

All praises be to YAHWEH, and blessed be His holy name foreverore.

No Longer A Homosexual Before YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

the end

http://www.bibleufo.com/py3.htm

I haven't really read this thread very thoroughly, but I have to wonder about why people object to the possibility that gays can change their orientation. After all, we often hear about people who, after having been married and living a straight life, suddenly "become" gay. And when that happens, it's generally accepted as not being unusual.

But if a person who has been gay claims they're now "batting for our team", so to speak, there are a lot of objections. "He's not being honest", "he must be a bisexual", etc etc etc. Why sexual orientation viewed as a one way street? It's like once you're gay, you're there to stay! (Bad rhyme, I'll admit).

Keep in mind, that up until 1968 or so, homosexuality was considered a mental illness and there was in fact a entry in the DSM manual for it (the DSM manual, is the manual that psychiatrists and psychologists use to diagnose mental disorders, e.g. depression). It has now been almost 40 years since the APA (American Psych Association) decided to take homosexuality out of the DSM. Any talk about therapies to change a person's orientation is treated as quackery, and any professional that talks about doing such a thing risks losing their license to practice. But, you know, a lot has changed since 1968.

At one time, mental disorders such as depression, manic-depression and so forth were not treatable. Or if they were, the medications or the therapies were largely ineffective. Alcoholism and drug abuse were once treated by throwing people into "inebriate asylums", no therapies existed for the treatment of those disorders. Now, people who have alcohol and substance abuse problems are regularly treated with a good measure of success.

So, why isn't it possible that science may someday find a cure for homosexuality? Why not keep an open mind to the possibility?

After all, it's been shown in a lot of cases, that homosexuals are more likely to abuse drugs, alcohol, commit suicide and so forth. So, if a group of people could benefit from therapies that treat this condition, isn't it an act of cruelty to oppose it?

Yes, I think it is.

I'm not going to say that homosexuality is 100% treatable in every case. Nor am I going to say that it is completely a choice in every case. I realize that people are gay for various reasons and that in most cases, it isn't a conscious decision. But I do think that people can, in at least some cases, change their orientation, given the right therapies (which may not yet exist). The problem is though, until science opens itself up to the possibility that such therapies are possible, there is no hope for finding out if a cure is possible or not.

And to those who think I'm being a nut case or a crazy person, consider this. At one time, Louis Pasteur was considered a nut, yet because of him we have vaccines. At one time, Copernicus and Galileo were considered crack pots, yet because of them we now have modern day astronomy.

pale, no one takes your word for anything, and is your sense of "right" treating other people different than you like crap and insulting them? You seem very insecure about homosexuals. I assume that you are probably christian, so why don't you hate jews, there are more of them than homosexuals and they have more power. Why don't you hate gluttons, over 61% of people in the US are overweight and 31% are obese, thats way more people than homosexuals. Or why don't you seem to attack all muslims, or buddhists, or hinduist, etc. you say that you have a sense of right and wrong yet you continously attack a group of people that have done nothing to you.
You are the warped one with the amount of hatred you have towards others with different points of view.

pale, no one takes your word for anything, and is your sense of "right" treating other people different than you like crap and insulting them? You seem very insecure about homosexuals. I assume that you are probably christian, so why don't you hate jews, there are more of them than homosexuals and they have more power. Why don't you hate gluttons, over 61% of people in the US are overweight and 31% are obese, thats way more people than homosexuals. Or why don't you seem to attack all muslims, or buddhists, or hinduist, etc. you say that you have a sense of right and wrong yet you continously attack a group of people that have done nothing to you.
You are the warped one with the amount of hatred you have towards others with different points of view.
Christians don't, as a rule, hate Jews. In fact, hatred is not a Christian value. I consider myself Christian and I have a great fondness for the Jews and their culture.

Many Christians object to the homosexual lifestyle, because the Bible teaches that it is wrong. It is not because of hatred of them.

Many Christians also object to drinking to excess and drug abuse. That isn't because we hate drunks and drug addicts.

I don't know where you are getting your information about Christians from, but it's definitely not a reliable one.

karl marx,
Even if homosexuality could be cured, just pretend in the future that they had a cure that had a 100% chance of effectiveness, I doubt that many homosexuals would care to be cured. I know that I wouldn't, but that is because I accepted myself. It goes for the same way as depression, alcoholism, drug abuse etc., in the the fact that you can't force someone to change if they don't want to. the only way to make an alcoholic change is if they view alcoholism as a severe problem that negatively affects their life, same way with depression. People are not going to seek help if they don't want to. One of my friends is manic depressive (or bipolar), she won't get help, even after multiple times of me and her friends telling her because she does not believe that it affects her life in a negative way. in fact, according to her, she doesn't even believe hat there is something wrong with her.
The point is that you can't change someon if they don't want to change, that is the reason why when parents force their kids to go to the ex-gay camps, it usually does not work, because the kids do not care to change.

Forum List

Back