The state of the world is getting better

SNIP:some links in article...but hey, the state of the world is getting better.

US Closes 2011 With Record $15.22 Trillion In Debt, Officially At 100.3% Debt/GDP, $14 Billion From Breaching Debt Ceiling
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/03/2012 16:49 -0500

Bond Debt Ceiling Gross Domestic Product

While not news to Zero Hedge readers who knew about the final debt settlement of US debt about 10 days ahead of schedule, it is now official: according to the US Treasury, America has closed the books on 2011 with debt at an all time record $15,222,940,045,451.09. And, as was observed here first in all of the press, US debt to GDP is now officially over 100%, or 100.3% to be specific, a fact which the US government decided to delay exposing until the very end of the calendar year.

read it all here..
US Closes 2011 With Record $15.22 Trillion In Debt, Officially At 100.3% Debt/GDP, $14 Billion From Breaching Debt Ceiling | ZeroHedge

Last edited:
Vietnam? LBJ gave up after realizing we couldn't win. Nixon lied about a secret plan and dragged it out another 5 years, just to get elected. Cynical a-hole Pub.

THE American tragedy...and the legacy of Pubs refusing an election promised for 1956, if anyone cares. Terrified of democracy again.

SNIP:some links in article

US Closes 2011 With Record $15.22 Trillion In Debt, Officially At 100.3% Debt/GDP, $14 Billion From Breaching Debt Ceiling
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/03/2012 16:49 -0500

Bond Debt Ceiling Gross Domestic Product

While not news to Zero Hedge readers who knew about the final debt settlement of US debt about 10 days ahead of schedule, it is now official: according to the US Treasury, America has closed the books on 2011 with debt at an all time record $15,222,940,045,451.09. And, as was observed here first in all of the press, US debt to GDP is now officially over 100%, or 100.3% to be specific, a fact which the US government decided to delay exposing until the very end of the calendar year.

read it all here..
US Closes 2011 With Record $15.22 Trillion In Debt, Officially At 100.3% Debt/GDP, $14 Billion From Breaching Debt Ceiling | ZeroHedge

Its not what you can do for your country, But what Obama can do for you.

Vote here....Paid here...

Vietnam? LBJ gave up after realizing we couldn't win. Nixon lied about a secret plan and dragged it out another 5 years, just to get elected. Cynical a-hole Pub.

THE American tragedy...and the legacy of Pubs refusing an election promised for 1956, if anyone cares. Terrified of democracy again.

You know, when you give up, it helps if you tell the troops you are going to send over to die for you.

Liar.

All Democratic presidents helped spread democracy.

But Democrats win wars without losing any American soldiers.

The Balkans, Libya, etc...
apparently FDR and LBJ never got that memo.......

The world is changing for the better.

That is crushing news for Republicans.

Time to buy some more gold?

the only time it is...is for you to come down out of the twilight zone.

This hatred of Obama is pathological, in that it’s so extreme as to blind conservatives to the harm they wish for the country.

yeah yeah...sure nuff...you say so..yawn

Obamarecord1522Trilliondebt.jpg

Last edited:
Too funny.

Liberals despised the right for trying to spread democracy. Now suddenly its a stat to brag about.

Wonder what changed?

Oh, yeah! Obama is doing the killing and converting now.

Liar.

yea, kinda like Vietnam or korea?, right? :rolleyes:...and the cold war ended with nary a shot beijg fired..... my god you're either drunk or posting from an asylum, seriously.

Last edited:
Thus far, I do not see any particular group in charge of Libya. Why the hyperbole? Are you that desperate to paint our President as a failure?

It’s quite sad and telling the right not only wants Americans to continue to suffer in an effort for conservatives to realize some perceived political advantage, but they want the rest of the world to suffer as well.

You are a Republican.

You will go to hell.

Nah, being a republican is punishment enough.
trying to figure who the hell your Quoting is a kind of Punishment itself..........use the fucking Quote function,its why its there,you have been here long enough to know how to use it.......seriously Jones.....there are a lot of Posts here....

My PHD course in History/Semiology would call this the Post-History Period- no more major wars, pretty much all business- once we clear up the chickenhawk Pub messes started under the Big Chickenhawk himself, Ronnie Rayguns.

Alqaeda in Libya my ASS! GD Beckbots....and you were arguing it was all Obama until Gaddafi blew up....

"You" and "phd" in the same sentence?

I'm falling out of my uneducated trailer trash Lazyboy as we speak.

Lol

Come on Franco, LBJ fired up that meat grinder like no other when he escalated it by half million. Nixon ended it. Lets not forget about ol Truman firing up the Korean conflict......which was a draw. Eisenhower ended it. Sorry bro, you may be able to pull the wool over some but not all.

My PHD course in History/Semiology would call this the Post-History Period- no more major wars, pretty much all business- once we clear up the chickenhawk Pub messes started under the Big Chickenhawk himself, Ronnie Rayguns.

Alqaeda in Libya my ASS! GD Beckbots....and you were arguing it was all Obama until Gaddafi blew up....

You forgot about fdr ceding off eastern Europe to a tyrant......jfk sending in advisors??? LBJ escalating troop levels by 500,000???

Yup, Russians weren't already there, with 25 million casualties...LOL

I love history, but let's stick to Post WWII, when Pubs stopped being isolationists and ruining the world that way, and saw where the money was and became war mongerers...

ok then, Obama dragged iraq out for 3 years and and with only 20% of the men involved that Nixon had to reduce.....you twit. :lol:

Last edited:

your PHD equals piled higher and deeper. phd my ass. please huh, you give the term 'stretching credulity' a bad name.....

In the 1970's only 30% of the world's governments were democracies.

Now that number is 65%.

With the internet a young person with a smart phone in Africa now has access to as much information as the president of the United States did 20 years ago.

It certainly is changing for the better.............gay energy like solar and wind are in the shithouse and we are seeing the return of conventional energy sources that will extend well into the next few decades.

But its not going better for some.....................

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-4.png

Last edited:

PHD?....my aching Ass.....you sound as about as intelligent as Douger.....and you spell as good as TM's..........if you truly have one......send it back to Cracker Jack and tell them to get you another one ......do you still have the label?........:eusa_eh:

Liar.

apparently FDR and LBJ never got that memo.......

That is crushing news for Republicans.

Time to buy some more gold?
its ok to admit you fucked up Chris......you posted without thinking.....just say....."well apparently some Democrats".......and remember.....Obama is not done yet.....he has maybe 6 more years to get us involved in a good nasty war....where guys die.....then i want to see you Post something defending him and blaming it on Republicans......

That was my only PHD class at UB. All Ivy leaguers and two Profs from Harvard, and NO ONE knew what ANYONE was talking about LOL- never a single queston or discussion. I gave up half way thru, turned in nothing, and PASSED LOL. But I did get the Post History Period...good stuff.

Pubs are disgusting cynics and bought off. They'd prop up dictators forever for a buck.

Things get better under Dems.Carter and Human Rights did much more than Raygun's bluster and covert pro dictator BS ever did. Raygun's legacy was the mess we're in now, Carter's the all democratic Latin America.

That was my only PHD class at UB. All Ivy leaguers and two Profs from Harvard, and NO ONE knew what ANYONE was talking about LOL- never a single queston or discussion. I gave up half way thru, turned in nothing, and PASSED LOL. But I did get the Post History Period...good stuff.

Pubs are disgusting cynics and bought off. They'd prop up dictators forever for a buck.

Things get better under Dems.Carter and Human Rights did much more than Raygun's bluster and covert pro dictator BS ever did. Raygun's legacy was the mess we're in now, Carter's the all democratic Latin America.

You smoked too much pot in your youth.

Forum List

Back