The state of the world is getting better

Too funny.

Liberals despised the right for trying to spread democracy. Now suddenly its a stat to brag about.

Wonder what changed?

Oh, yeah! Obama is doing the killing and converting now.

Liar.

All Democratic presidents helped spread democracy.

But Democrats win wars without losing any American soldiers.

The Balkans, Libya, etc...

Or start them and lose 50,000+

Vietnam.

Thus far, I do not see any particular group in charge of Libya. Why the hyperbole? Are you that desperate to paint our President as a failure?

Desperate? Paint?

Reality hurts doesn't it?

The world will get better. but we are about to go through Hell first.

Thus far, I do not see any particular group in charge of Libya. Why the hyperbole? Are you that desperate to paint our President as a failure?

It’s quite sad and telling the right not only wants Americans to continue to suffer in an effort for conservatives to realize some perceived political advantage, but they want the rest of the world to suffer as well.

You are a Republican.

You will go to hell.

Nah, being a republican is punishment enough.

It’s quite sad and telling the right not only wants Americans to continue to suffer in an effort for conservatives to realize some perceived political advantage, but they want the rest of the world to suffer as well.

You are a Republican.

You will go to hell.

you EVER get tired of repeating this BULLSHIT? which is not true, only in your warped mind.
I know for me I am SICK of hearing it..

My PHD course in History/Semiology would call this the Post-History Period- no more major wars, pretty much all business- once we clear up the chickenhawk Pub messes started under the Big Chickenhawk himself, Ronnie Rayguns.

Alqaeda in Libya my ASS! GD Beckbots....and you were arguing it was all Obama until Gaddafi blew up....

You are a Republican.

You will go to hell.

Americans are suffering quite enough. We are trying to stop that. You can lie otherwise. To yourself and to others. But it's not going to change the truth.

Bin Laden, Gaddafi, now Syria, Iran is next....

The world is changing for the better.

Too funny.

Liberals despised the right for trying to spread democracy. Now suddenly its a stat to brag about.

Wonder what changed?

Liar.

Do you really believe what you just typed? Radio man is correct. Look no further than Vietnam.

You are a Republican.

You will go to hell.

Americans are suffering quite enough. We are trying to stop that. You can lie otherwise. To yourself and to others. But it's not going to change the truth.

Suffering from the evil mythology of Ronald Reagan, who is hell right now....

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

Too funny.

Wonder what changed?

Liar.

apparently FDR and LBJ never got that memo.......

Too funny.

Wonder what changed?

Liar.

apparently FDR and LBJ never got that memo.......

That is crushing news for Republicans.

Time to buy some more gold?

Bin Laden, Gaddafi, now Syria, Iran is next....

If you think the world heading toward a caliphate is a world heading in a better direction, then you have blinders on.

The GOP fighting for democracy- what a joke! Holding up dictators, Iran 1953, Latin America forever, Reagan in El Salvador, buddies with Saddam, Allende 1973, Booosh loving Gadafi, trying to subvert the elected presidents of Venezuela and Bolivia, etc, etc.

My PHD course in History/Semiology would call this the Post-History Period- no more major wars, pretty much all business- once we clear up the chickenhawk Pub messes started under the Big Chickenhawk himself, Ronnie Rayguns.

Alqaeda in Libya my ASS! GD Beckbots....and you were arguing it was all Obama until Gaddafi blew up....

You forgot about fdr ceding off eastern Europe to a tyrant......jfk sending in advisors??? LBJ escalating troop levels by 500,000???

Last edited:
The GOP fighting for democracy- what a joke! Holding up dictators, Iran 1953, Latin America forever, Reagan in El Salvador, buddies with Saddam, Allende 1973, Booosh loving Gadafi, trying to subvert the elected presidents of Venezuela and Bolivia, etc, etc.

129178710829597313.jpg

Forum List

Back