The Squad member Cori Bush: “Love Must Be at the Center of Our Work as a Movement”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm here for you, i'm here for progressives, i'm here for Democrats, i'm here for love, i'm here for life!

Cori Bush Says She’s ‘Building a Politics of Love’ Because ‘That’s How Government Should Work’

I love Cori Bush. She tells you the truth. Even when it hurts your feelings

i'm here for you, i'm here for progressives, i'm here for Democrats, i'm here for love, i'm here for life!

Cori Bush Says She’s ‘Building a Politics of Love’ Because ‘That’s How Government Should Work’

Actually, the government should work on securing our borders. Not worry so much about
the feelings of illegals, but perhaps actual do the work that they were hired to do.
They do work for the people, not the people work for them.

Cori Bush hates Trump, Trump-supporters, conservatives, and Republicans.

Fuck her with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake.

The Squad member Cori Bush: “Love Must Be at the Center of Our Work as a Movement”​

Cheap talk from one of the biggest haters in DC... hate and revenge lay at the center of the democrat party today.... and I don't see that changing anytime soon if ever....

The Squad member Cori Bush: “Love Must Be at the Center of Our Work as a Movement”​

Cheap talk from one of the biggest haters in DC... hate and revenge lay at the center of the democrat party today.... and I don't see that changing anytime soon if ever....

She's an anti-Semite too, along with the rest of the "squad".

from what Ive seen I would say Cori definitely loves HERSELF

not sure how that works out for her considering she hates anyone that disagrees with her,,

Cori Bush hates Trump, Trump-supporters, conservatives, and Republicans.

Fuck her with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake.
She sounds like a Dem bimbo. Does she look like this one?

OIP.34XI_8RI516lzr32T3IdsgAAAA

Ugly girls always try to bring love into the conversation and there aren't many groups collectively uglier than the Squat.

As the bitch spews hatred and division.

You ARE a fucking dumbass.

Forum List

Back