The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

hillary is never going to be President; so it's pretty funny watching left-wing nutjobs try to say hillary is making right-wingers look bad!! lol

I'll believe it when she is charged with something and a court date is set.
If it doesn't happen....it's because she made a deal with Obama.....which is a conspiracy in itself.

hillary is never going to be President; so it's pretty funny watching left-wing nutjobs try to say hillary is making right-wingers look bad!! lol

It's a little early to say who will be president, but for now, she is the most likely. Hillary doesn't have to make right wingers look bad. They take care of that themselves.

the hysterical part of this loon's post being the irony lost on him

if anybody is making themselves look bad right about now it's hillary

That's only true if you actually believe all the right wing rhetoric and claims. So far you have proven nothing. You hate Hillary because of all the claims you have made against her in the past have proven to be crap, and if you can ever just come up with one thing that sticks, you can finally say you were right all along.

I suppose we will all find out there are NO GOTCHA emails on her server that involves Benghazi....

Which is why repub congress critters wanted her emails in the first place....

No chance anyone has already thoroughly vetted her server for her and deleted any such thing is there? None at all...nah...

headsinsand1.jpg
You idiot! She can't delete emails. Emails are stored on 5 to 7 computers all but one or 2 of those computers were out of her control.

Wow...you know very little about having a personal email SERVER do you?

You are the idiot here! I set up many email servers. You can't delete emails because they also gets stored on public & government servers & databases. There is no way to delete an email. Deleting an email only means you can no longer see it, but it still exist in many other locations for others to see.

You can bet copies of all Hillary's emails reside on her computer or device + her email server + her ISP + the NSA + Recipient's ISP + Recipient's email server + Recipient's computer or device + anyone else who wanted to monitor Hillary's emails like media companies, enemies, political challengers, foreign governments, etc.

I suppose we will all find out there are NO GOTCHA emails on her server that involves Benghazi....

No chance anyone has already thoroughly vetted her server for her and deleted any such thing is there? None at all...nah...

headsinsand1.jpg
You idiot! She can't delete emails. Emails are stored on 5 to 7 computers all but one or 2 of those computers were out of her control.

You are the idiot here! I set up many email servers. You can't delete emails because they also gets stored on public & government servers & databases. There is no way to delete an email. Deleting an email only means you can no longer see it, but it still exist in many other locations for others to see.

You can bet copies of all Hillary's emails reside on her computer or device + her email server + her ISP + the NSA + Recipient's ISP + Recipient's email server + Recipient's computer or device + anyone else who wanted to monitor Hillary's emails like media companies, enemies, political challengers, foreign governments, etc.

Dude, I actually do setup email servers.
If you have ever actually setup a server you wouldn't say any of this. And anyone who knows what a private server is, also sees you are making an idiot of yourself.

[QUOTE="Jackson, post: 12053410, member: 27360"]"And the country thinks I have something to hide?"[/QUOTE]

i do not only think it i BELIEVE she is hiding one hell of a lot, and to have top secret documents on her server SHOULD send her to prison.., if you or i had top secret documents on our computers where would we be when found to have such material ?? :up:

[QUOTE="Jackson, post: 12053410, member: 27360"]"And the country thinks I have something to hide?"

i do not only think it i BELIEVE she is hiding one hell of a lot, and to have top secret documents on her server SHOULD send her to prison.., if you or i had top secret documents on our computers where would we be when found to have such material ?? :up:[/QUOTE]

That's the sad part. You actually believe it with no evidence other than right wing accusations. It's not like the right hasn't made an endless stream of accusations that turned out to be just more crap. How is she responsible for top secret documents when they weren't classified as top secret documents until after she had them on her server? I can see a problem if it was after they were classified, but not before.

1. The Post reported that Platte River Networks had been hired by former President Bill and Hillary Clinton to upgrade their private e-mail network in June 2013, after Hillary Clinton had left the State Department. As part of the job, the old server was taken from the basement of the Clintons' Chappaqua, N.Y. home and moved to the New Jersey data center.

2. In addition, Republican lawmakers have reached out to Platte River Networks with questions about what measures it took to safeguard national security information in Clinton's emails.

"Given that the server was used to conduct official State Department business, questions have been raised regarding whether classified information was stored on the private server," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., wrote Platte president Treve Suazo in a letter obtained byMcClatchyTuesday. Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has asked Suazo to respond to his questions within two weeks, including "if that data was secure, who had access to that material and whether all official documents were appropriately preserved" and whether Platte River Networks was "authorized to maintain or access classified information."

FBI reportedly takes possession of blank Clinton email server Fox News
[QUOTE="Jackson, post: 12053410, member: 27360"]"And the country thinks I have something to hide?"

i do not only think it i BELIEVE she is hiding one hell of a lot, and to have top secret documents on her server SHOULD send her to prison.., if you or i had top secret documents on our computers where would we be when found to have such material ?? :up:

That's the sad part. You actually believe it with no evidence other than right wing accusations. It's not like the right hasn't made an endless stream of accusations that turned out to be just more crap. How is she responsible for top secret documents when they weren't classified as top secret documents until after she had them on her server? I can see a problem if it was after they were classified, but not before.[/QUOTE]

What is really sad is that you defend her although it took her 5 months to turn over the server...she lied about getting a subpoena...she has fudged on everything. If she, as SOS cannot recognize Top Secret information that crosses her desk and label it such, it gives us an idea of what an effective SOS she was.

1. The Post reported that Platte River Networks had been hired by former President Bill and Hillary Clinton to upgrade their private e-mail network in June 2013, after Hillary Clinton had left the State Department. As part of the job, the old server was taken from the basement of the Clintons' Chappaqua, N.Y. home and moved to the New Jersey data center.

2. In addition, Republican lawmakers have reached out to Platte River Networks with questions about what measures it took to safeguard national security information in Clinton's emails.

"Given that the server was used to conduct official State Department business, questions have been raised regarding whether classified information was stored on the private server," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., wrote Platte president Treve Suazo in a letter obtained byMcClatchyTuesday. Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has asked Suazo to respond to his questions within two weeks, including "if that data was secure, who had access to that material and whether all official documents were appropriately preserved" and whether Platte River Networks was "authorized to maintain or access classified information."

That's the sad part. You actually believe it with no evidence other than right wing accusations. It's not like the right hasn't made an endless stream of accusations that turned out to be just more crap. How is she responsible for top secret documents when they weren't classified as top secret documents until after she had them on her server? I can see a problem if it was after they were classified, but not before.

What is really sad is that you defend her although it took her 5 months to turn over the server...she lied about getting a subpoena...she has fudged on everything. If she, as SOS cannot recognize Top Secret information that crosses her desk and label it such, it gives us an idea of what an effective SOS she was.

You hate black people don't you?

Excuse me???

The why are people fucking talking about it? If you give a damn about this country whatsoever then you'll shut the fuck up about things like this and let the proper authorities handle it.

It's a little early to say who will be president, but for now, she is the most likely. Hillary doesn't have to make right wingers look bad. They take care of that themselves.

That's only true if you actually believe all the right wing rhetoric and claims. So far you have proven nothing. You hate Hillary because of all the claims you have made against her in the past have proven to be crap, and if you can ever just come up with one thing that sticks, you can finally say you were right all along.
I see that you are trying hard to keep a stiff upper lip. Keep the faith, friend.

Excuse me???

It's a joke...sarcasm...:eusa_angel:

Excuse me???

It's a joke...sarcasm...:eusa_angel:
Oh, my bad, Thsank you for responding back to me!

I see that you are trying hard to keep a stiff upper lip. Keep the faith, friend.

I see that for your own personal world to stay together, you've had to assigned beliefs to people. You so much wanted us to be heartbroken about the midterms till you convinced yourself we were, and now you think I should be worried about Hillary, so you will me to be. What ever it takes for your world to make sense.

Obama and the DNC are gunning for hilda beast and obama is driving the bus
obama_under-the-obama-bus1.jpg

Media are exploiting news that two emails Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned over to the State Department from her time as secretary of state may be retroactively classified as "top secret" to push myths about Clinton's handling of government information and scandalize her email use. Here are the facts.

FACT: None Of The Emails Sent To Clinton Were Labeled As "Classified" Or "Top Secret"

FACT: Emails Originated In State Dept. System, And Questions About Retroactive Classification Would Have Occurred Regardless Of Clinton's Server Use

FACT: Experts Have Debunked Any Comparison Between Clinton's Email Use And David Petraeus' Crimes

FACT: IG Referral To Justice Department Was Not Criminal, And FBI Isn't Targeting Clinton Herself

Much more factual information with live links.
She is going to get stuff before it is classified. That is part of the job of seccy of state is to get highly sensitive material on a need to know before the bureaucrats get around to putting the rubber stamps on it. She should have known this material was hyper sensitive by its nature, stamps or no stamps.

The thing is, she was mishandling sensitive material and the chinese got it. All the parsing that the clintons are notorious for doesn't change that.

headsinsand1.jpg

I hope you are right. I will be looking forward to Clinton headlines in the next couple of weeks.

headsinsand1.jpg

Dude, I actually do setup email servers.
If you have ever actually setup a server you wouldn't say any of this. And anyone who knows what a private server is, also sees you are making an idiot of yourself.

You are so clueless. You don't even know where Hillary's email server was located.

Forum List

Back