The Spokesman For Minitrue

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
So, it's better to live in Obama's fantasy world. I see.

Wasn't this jackass a vice-admiral or something?

292000 jobs isn't fantasy

Don't be silly. Of course it is.

nor were the minus 800000 your pos gwb gave us as he slithered out the door

A year with a Democrat Congress will do that.

sorry billy if you think the gwb republican chaos took place in 1 year you're not as smart as I thought you were It started the day the republicans stole an election in 2000

sorry billy if you think the gwb republican chaos took place in 1 year you're not as smart as I thought you were It started the day the republicans stole an election in 2000

I did not say that it did. Please outline for us the causes of the collapse.

And please, fellow posters, let eddiew answer. He seems to know a lot about it. And eddiew, please no cut-and-paste. In your own words, please.

And please, fellow posters, let eddiew answer. He seems to know a lot about it. And eddiew, please no cut-and-paste. In your own words, please.

Did you not say it was because of a dem congress ?? A congress that bush with veto powers and hateful republicans in congress couldn't stop I'll call BS on that Did not the moron you supported start a multi trillion dollar war, a disaster for years to come Did not the idiot you supported give tax breaks to billionaires And all you nitwits can do is blame obama Blame the guy who without one iota of help from your pub traitors has got america back to the point of having a good chance of recovery ..BTW where you you when your party gave us the GREATEST recession ever?? bowing down and kissing bush butt?

Forum List

Back