18 suspects in the Cologne sex assaults are asylum seekers

I suspect many on the left are completely unaware of this story, as evidenced by their initial response to this story on this forum.

Has the NY Times even reported this story yet?

It seems this type of thing happens quite often. The left media fails to report or misrepresents a news story, thus leftists have no understanding of what occurred.

state german officials. So progs, is this just the price people will need to pay for diversity?

Cologne attacks: 18 asylum seekers among 31 suspects - BBC News
I hear "sexual assaults" I hear "rape" but then I hear "sexual harassment"....What exactly did they do? (Please note, for the sensitive RWrs out there, this question is NOT indication of support for any muslim whatsoever.....we know how you can misunderstand these things)
All 3 of those things took place. There was two actual rapes, and close to two hundred sexual assaults/harrassments.

state german officials. So progs, is this just the price people will need to pay for diversity?

I hear "sexual assaults" I hear "rape" but then I hear "sexual harassment"....What exactly did they do? (Please note, for the sensitive RWrs out there, this question is NOT indication of support for any muslim whatsoever.....we know how you can misunderstand these things)
All 3 of those things took place. There was two actual rapes, and close to two hundred sexual assaults/harrassments.
The only rapes I heard of were in Weil am Rhein, but the english speaking media isn't covering that story for the most part. I think what mostly happened at cologne were gropings. STill completely unacceptable should not be tolerated nor made excuses for.

Bodey is pissed that no one would ever consider "sexually assualting" her

31-lea-delaria-silo.w245.h368.png

Some groped and grabbed, some got their hand up the skirts and down the pants, others were actually raped and beaten

It is becoming an epidemic across Europe

Muslim gang-rapes across Europe under-reported in press

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Rape and child abuse are 'rife in German asylum centres'

MUSLIM "REFUGEES" BRING PREGNANT LITTLE GIRLS AS "CHILD BRIDES" TO EUROPE

Muslim Male "Refugees" Are Gang Raping Women in Europe

Huge influx of migrant men will lead to more sex attacks, says analyst

HIV & the Arab Spring: the Unseen War | World Policy Institute

Not just european women outside the camps, but those in the camps as well

The European refugee crisis now includes the death of an American nanny...

Asylum seeker arrested in death of American nanny in Austria
February 09, 2016 - Swiss police have arrested a man suspected of murdering an American woman who worked as a nanny in Vienna, Austria.
The Austrian tabloid Kronen Zeitung reported that the suspect, identified only as 24-year-old Abdou I., was arrested Thursday at an asylum center in northeastern Switzerland, just over the Austrian border. The paper said Abdou was an asylum seeker originally from Gambia, in Africa. Some other reports gave the suspect's age as 23. The suspect was arrested nine days after Vienna police found the body of 25-year-old Colorado native Lauren Mann in her Vienna apartment. Mann was found lying face-down on a mattress with traces of her blood on the floor. An autopsy gave suffocation as the cause of Mann's death. The suspect's arrest was confirmed by Swiss officials Monday.

1455003605772.jpg

Lauren Mann is seen in an undated photo posted to her Facebook account​

Kronen Zeitung reported that the suspect's DNA was found at the crime scene and authorities tracked his cell phone to the refugee center in Switzerland. The paper had previously reported that Abdou I. had migrated to Italy in 2012 and had later requested asylum in Germany. However, his application was denied and he was threatened with deportation due to a series of criminal offenses, including a 2014 conviction for sexual abuse of minors.

Kronen Zeitung reported that friends and classmates of Mann told the paper that she often went to train stations and shelters to help distribute food and blankets to asylum-seekers, and wanted to help the suspect. The report said that though she did not know of his criminal history, she knew he faced deportation back to Africa. The suspect has denied an initial request to be extradited to Austria, which means authorities there must submit an official extradition request under European Union guidelines within 18 days.

Asylum seeker arrested in death of American nanny in Austria | Fox News

Forum List

Back