The Spectacle Blog: A Great Day for Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
A Great Day for Trump | The American Spectator

All Trump has to do to get my vote is prove he can act like a normal person. Is that too much to ask?

Apparently, he pulled it off with his visit to meet the President of Mexico, and his joint press conference afterwards. He managed to look Presidential.

Let's hope we see more of this side of Trump, and less crazy talk.

All Trump has to do to get my vote is prove he can act like a normal person. Is that too much to ask?

Apparently, he pulled it off with his visit to meet the President of Mexico, and his joint press conference afterwards. He managed to look Presidential.

The trip to Mexico was an embarrassment and fiasco; the speech in Phoenix more of the same ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

The trip to Mexico was an embarrassment and fiasco; the speech in Phoenix more of the same ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
Clayton, everything you say is a lie, so do you wonder why I believe nothing that you say?

Not only is Clinton raising a lot of money, if she maintains the present position, she can use it for downticket races, and earn the loyalty that generates.

Forum List

Back