The Sound of Freedom

Hilarious

Let’s go on that fuckup. Give up your reality fuckup and we can discuss.

Translation -- "I still can't tell you what my credentials are for having made my statement, because I totally lied, but if I waste enough of your time with my bullshit, you'll go away and leave me alone eventually."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Translation -- "I still can't tell you what my credentials are for having made my statement, because I totally lied, but if I waste enough of your time with my bullshit, you'll go away and leave me alone eventually."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can totally go on my statements.

Can you?

I saw the more documenary-ish:

Operation Toussaint: Operation Underground Railroad and the Fight to End Modern Day Slavery​

They had camera crews embedded during some of the actual ops.

If anything, it will piss you off more than the movie, as you see the corrupt judges involved, on top of the criminals and perverts- which I was surprised was omitted from the movie.

Not enough wood chippers in all the world for the actual monsters walking the planet.

Wasn't he the guy who was sexually harassing people?
Otto?
I don’t know, but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me, considering his obvious discomfort with a movie condemning pedophiles.
He does claim to know the film’s portrayal of sex-trafficking isn’t accurate. How would he know such a thing? Personal experience?

Child slaves are used for everything from drug manufacturing, soldiers, menial labor and sex slaves...and then when they are no longer useful their blood is drained for the adrenochome....unless they have HIV from sex trafficking.

Then they go into government orphanages. The children often have been so brainwashed and abused they are ashamed of who they have been. They have an extremely difficult time fitting into society.

When a 14 year old child knows much more about sex than most of us will ever know....can you adopt them into a family?

Forum List

Back