The Sound of a Swamp Draining

Also, thank you for sharing. Happy hour started early today I guess
I realize the truth is painful for you.
You seem to realize a lot of things that don’t exist in reality. Carry on if it makes you happy
But that is reality. The EPA is staffed with Marxists.
How do you know? Last I check Pruitt was running the joint. How many marxists has he fired?

He doesn't have to..they're deserting the sinking ship...

Report: Hundreds of EPA employees leave under Trump - CNNPolitics
Good, so the marxists should now be gone and we are left with the rest who are on Pruitt and Trump, right? You don’t have to whine anymore!

You seem to realize a lot of things that don’t exist in reality. Carry on if it makes you happy
How do you know? Last I check Pruitt was running the joint. How many marxists has he fired?
It's virtually impossible to fire civil servants and career bureaucrats. Furthermore, he would have to fire everyone in the entire department to clean out all the Marxists. Your standard is not the measure of how many Marxists infest the department.
He can do what he wants. He is the director backed by the president backed by a Republican majority congress. It’s been over a year. What’s left is on him

The EPA is staffed entirely by Marxist kranks who wan't to destroy capitalism.
Fanatical, criminal, anti-constitutional gun grabbing marxists.

like Trump?

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” the president added. - Donald Trump

Get with the program. We need to gut our economy based upon manmade computer models created by people with an agenda that are based upon secret data no one is allowed to see.

Has to be true. They all fly private jets to their meetings to discuss and live in very large homes.
I recently visited Iceland and saw a glacier that had retreated a kilometer in 50 years. A common story around the globe.

Should I believe you or my eyes?

Yeah? So? I guess you missed the fact that over 70% of the glacier retreat occurred before the year 1890. That is the over arching problem with climate "science" it confines itself to the last 50 years and ignores the 4.5 billion years that came before. Climate is an engine that operates on a multi century scale, not merely decadal \

glacierbaymap.gif

So if models are wrong just hours into the future, only a moron wants to use manmade models for altering the economy because of what predict years from now.
Only a moron would disregard what the best models say in favor of...?
Smart people disregard "models" that produce nothing but shit.
Who do smart people listen to then? Politicians, talk radio hosts, or their church? What do smart people do about climate change? Ignore it, do what others say will only make it worse, or attack those that do want to do something?

Appeal to Authority logic fail yet again.

Stupid strawman argument. No one denies the climate changes.

Smart people think you’re idiots for thinking today’s climate is optimum and thinking you can control the weather.
So climate changes and you propose to do...?

Today’s climate is optimal, for us, since we tend to build our ports where the water currently meets the land. Actually we can control the weather and have been for millennia. Burning forests to promote grassland is one example. Cutting down forests and changing the land into a desert is another.
What a crock. The most prolific period of life on earth was when the planet was much warmer than it is today.

10% of our land is permanently buried under ice. Another 20% is too cold to grow anything more than moss or other low level life. How much corn grows in ice?
Climate change will have winners and losers. For example, North Africa had much more rainfall in the not too distant path so our Muslim friends there might welcome a change.

Today’s climate is optimal, for us, since we tend to build our ports where the water currently meets the land. Actually we can control the weather and have been for millennia. Burning forests to promote grassland is one example. Cutting down forests and changing the land into a desert is another.

There is no proof of any of that.
Check the historical record. I didn't make it up.

There is no proof of any of that.
Check the historical record. I didn't make it up.

The historical record shows this claim to be not just untrue, but laughable. The HISTORICAL record shows that the temperature during the Minoan, Roman, and Medieval Warming Periods was at least two degrees warmer than the present day, and culture flourished. There was more technological, and cultural advance during those climate optimums than at any other time in mans history.

Tell that to your doctor next time you visit and disregard all their advice.

My doctor doesn't benefit in a monetary way by mandating behavior. he will no doubt suggest i lose a few pounds, but he is not invested in a company that makes money for enforcing government laws that he helped pass. I know it's a stretch, but that is the difference.

Funny how you don't seem to understand that simple difference.

If you don't know what the consequences will be, then why are you insisting we should do it?
I'm only insisting we attempt to learn if it can be done and what the consequences will be. Just saying something is impossible and is foolish. Finding out if something is impossible is smart.
No, you're doing much more than that. You just recently posted a aundry list of things you wanted the government to do, and more research was only one of them.

Of course, I'm firmly opposed to giving more money to con artists and charlatins to produce propaganda.
Everything I posted would make the country stronger, not poorer. That it might have other benefits are a bonus. Of course, I too am firmly opposed to giving more money to con artists and charlatans to produce propaganda.

Good, so the marxists should now be gone and we are left with the rest who are on Pruitt and Trump, right? You don’t have to whine anymore!
No there are still marxists there, the upper level ones.

It's virtually impossible to fire civil servants and career bureaucrats. Furthermore, he would have to fire everyone in the entire department to clean out all the Marxists. Your standard is not the measure of how many Marxists infest the department.
He can do what he wants. He is the director backed by the president backed by a Republican majority congress. It’s been over a year. What’s left is on him

Wrong. He can't just arbitrarily fire civil servants. Anyone who has worked in governmnt knows that. There are plenty of laws that make it extremely difficult. You and your ilk would be the first ones screaming if he tried it. You're one of the ones crying over that douchebag McCabe getting fired.

To sum up, your full of shit.

So if models are wrong just hours into the future, only a moron wants to use manmade models for altering the economy because of what predict years from now.
Only a moron would disregard what the best models say in favor of...?
Smart people disregard "models" that produce nothing but shit.
Who do smart people listen to then? Politicians, talk radio hosts, or their church? What do smart people do about climate change? Ignore it, do what others say will only make it worse, or attack those that do want to do something?

It's the favorite leftwing fallacy.

If you don't know what the consequences will be, then why are you insisting we should do it?
I'm only insisting we attempt to learn if it can be done and what the consequences will be. Just saying something is impossible and is foolish. Finding out if something is impossible is smart.
No, you're doing much more than that. You just recently posted a aundry list of things you wanted the government to do, and more research was only one of them.

Of course, I'm firmly opposed to giving more money to con artists and charlatins to produce propaganda.
Everything I posted would make the country stronger, not poorer. That it might have other benefits are a bonus. Of course, I too am firmly opposed to giving more money to con artists and charlatans to produce propaganda.

Bullshit. They all make the country poorer. There are no other benefits. Everything you posted is just pissing money down the sewer hole. That money could be spent on things that actually improve people's lives. Green energy is a huge swindle.

You obviously aren't pposed to giving more money to con artists and charlatans to produce propaganda because AGW is a huge con. So-called "climate scientists" are con artists.

No there are still marxists there, the upper level ones.
Who? How do you know this? Why doesn’t Pruitt fire or replace them?

Forum List

Back