The Solution...

Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

I really don't care about giving them a state, or even a ranch. If they ever manage to act like human beings I might reconsider but as far as I'm concerned they belong in a zoo. Something to be observed by kids as how not to live. They were in charge for centuries and did absolutely nothing to improve the place. If it wasn't for Israel it would still be a barren shithole full of rock farmers and goat fuckers.

Yes but what about all of the worldly Palestinian contributions for the betterment of humanity? How come you Zionists never want to discuss that?

I really don't care about giving them a state, or even a ranch. If they ever manage to act like human beings I might reconsider but as far as I'm concerned they belong in a zoo. Something to be observed by kids as how not to live. They were in charge for centuries and did absolutely nothing to improve the place. If it wasn't for Israel it would still be a barren shithole full of rock farmers and goat fuckers.

Yes but what about all of the worldly Palestinian contributions for the betterment of humanity? How come you Zionists never want to discuss that?

Palestinian contributions for the betterment of humanity? You mean suicide bombers?

They didn't even innovate that themselves.

There is no doubt that Israel will cease to exist unless her neighbors accept her in a Peace deal...Revive the Arab League Peace Offer...

...Bernie Sanders I m not a great fan of Benjamin Netanyahu - Salon.com

REHM
: Tell me your feeling about whether there should be a two-state solution should Palestine be given statehood?

(Bernie)SANDERS: Absolutely. What you have in that part of the world is an unspeakable tragedy. And it seems like it’s never-ending and it seems like it every year gets worse and worse and more killing and more bombings and everything else. And again, Diane, if I had the magical solution to that problem I would be in the president’s office today giving it. I don’t have it. But clearly the goals are two-fold: number one the Palestinian people, in my view, deserve a state of their own, they deserve an economy of their own, they deserve economic support from the people of this country. And Israel needs to be able to live in security without terrorist attacks. Those are the goals of I think any sensible foreign policy in that region.

No chance it is nothing more than a suicide attempt if Israel accepts the arab league proposals.

If the Europeans hadn't colonized Palestine with the help of the British, there would not be a problem today. I'm rooting for the Christians.

Your link proved that no Europeans colonised Palestine so why do you LIE

There is no doubt that Israel will cease to exist unless It makes peace with it's neighbors
True story

NOPE the Palestinians need to make peace with their neighbours or they will cease to exist in the very near future

If you were aware that the British had a plan (in writing) to settle Europeans to form a colony, on the land your people had inhabited for many generations, evict your people and create a state of a different religion than any of the religions of your people, would you have supported Britain or the enemies of Britain?

How about a link then that says this is the case as you have failed to produce anything of the sort up to now.

Without a unity government there can be no state. PA government is stepping down because of gaza. Game over.
If the palestinians can't come to term, how can they come to any agreement with Israel? How can they survive? This is not a problem money can solve. This is not a problem Israel can solve. It is not a problem anyone can solve from the outside.
It is far beyond recognizing a state, it is about the inability to form a government. The palestinians are not ready. They have been handicapped by the arab agenda against Israel for decades and were never truly prepared the people to become a state.
If the palestinians all laid down their weapons and recognized Israel, they are not ready to run their own state.
Even if Israel and the arab states took them by the hand and walked then through the steps, I'm not sure it would be able to stand on it's own.

If the Europeans hadn't colonized Palestine with the help of the British, there would not be a problem today. I'm rooting for the Christians.

You mean why do I always present fact and why do you constantly lie.

"Weizmann Outlines Plan for Colonization of 250,000 Jews in Palestine Within Five Years
June 30, 1933

Weizmann Outlines Plan for Colonization of 250 000 Jews in Palestine Within Five Years Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Palestinian contributions for the betterment of humanity? You mean suicide bombers?

Are you saying there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to the betterment of mankind? Well just you wait until the Pali supporters get there to educate us to the truth. Heh Heh!

Are you saying there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to the betterment of mankind? Well just you wait until the Pali supporters chime in here to educate us to the truth. Heh Heh!

Are you saying there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to the betterment of mankind? Well just you wait until the Pali supporters get there to educate us to the truth. Heh Heh!

Are you saying there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to the betterment of mankind? Well just you wait until the Pali supporters chime in here to educate us to the truth. Heh Heh!

Nazareth is in Palestine.

Hey Monte, will you help me with those lying Zionists. They say there has NEVER been even a single Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind or civilization. Not even before 1948. Sick'em boy with your truth about this.

Hey Monte, will you help me with those lying Zionists. They say there has NEVER been even a single Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind or civilization. Not even before 1948. Sick'em boy with your truth about this.

Christianity?

You mean why do I always present fact and why do you constantly lie.

"Weizmann Outlines Plan for Colonization of 250,000 Jews in Palestine Within Five Years
June 30, 1933

Weizmann Outlines Plan for Colonization of 250 000 Jews in Palestine Within Five Years Jewish Telegraphic Agency

A plan that never came about is not proof, keep trying to RACIALLY ATTACK the Jews freddy boy one day it might work

How can it be when you have stated that there is no nation of Palestine. Make your mind up time freddy boy

Christianity?

So the arab muslims invented Christianity did they, wow they must have a super dooper time machine

Forum List

Back